• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Setsuka - Too Heavy to Kick With

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ok, here's another forced perspective attempt with a lil' footy twist (guess who inspired this one).

Probably my fave of the new 3 characters joining the fight in Soul Calibur 3 (damn Namco for limiting it to one console and no arcade this time), the wandering yet ladylike Setsuka has one cool design. ^^

This one came together as a spoof of sorts. With the skirt of her dress/kimono like how it is, plus the BIG platform sandals she fights in, you have to wonder how she'll be able to kick anywhere higher than the shins. Perhaps this is how, literally slipping her foot out to kick with instead of having to lift those (heavy?) flip-flops of hers each time. ;)

(then again, kicking someone with those hefty sandals might hurt a lot)

Anyway, it's a back/mule type kick with another perspective attempt. Pardon how bad the umbrella looks. <:

SetBK2.gif

Linear version here

Khali

That's some killer detail Khali. I really like the pose also...alot of action. And of course, you draw feet so well. Well...I definitely wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that kick ;) Nice work.

Yeah, Setsuka is a great addition to the Soul Caliber series, but I have to agree that those darn geta slippers look too unwieldy for her, unless her toes are REALLY strong! Another great foot pic, and it's nice to see alternative video game girls as well, other than the commonly drawn folk!

Wonderful perspective! I love it. :D
(You knew I'd say that, didn't you?)

Well replied on your devart site.

Though still I like the pose but I just got a funny visual, think one of the guys or ladies yelling when going for attack, she does that and then gets a mouth full of her foot. I dunno why but it popped into my head just now.

Here goes...

TD:
Yeah, Setsuka here has a very intricate outfit with a lot of little folds and designs (especially her oddly tied-up hair). As for the pose, as usual, I love drawing perspective like this (kicking 'at you' ;) ).

Chimpy:
Agreed, as lovely those sandals add to her whole image/outfit, I really can't see them being good for fighting in (again, I want to see how she 'kicks' in the real game with those on). Maybe her toes ARE strong, from walking all over Europe/Asia in those things. ;) And of course, I enjoy drawing the more 'unknown' characters. ^^

Milagros:
Yep, again. ;)

Sailornapper:
Hee, hee...that's quite a cute image to think of. ^^ 'Insert Foot A into Mouth B'...and a nice foot at that, at least. ;)

K

Insert Foot A into Mouth B? That could result in a new type of case of 'foot-and-mouth' syndrome, if you know what I mean! ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back