• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Is You Favorite Insturment?

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Mine is of course, Drums. I love the feeling I get when I am drumming, like nothing else in the world! (well, maybe tickling is an exception!) :D

kazoo

KAZOO!!!...the only instrument I can really play! LOL

Actually, I like the sax...love Boots Randolf.

Ann

The KAZOO! Oh Ann you warm my heart!

I was in a Kazoo Band several years back! (ok ok MANY years back!) I have three kazoos somewhere in this house of mine. One looks like a regular Kazoo. One looks like a trumpet and one looks like a trombone.

QB....me too! We did one in grade school....30 years ago....yikes! :cool:

Ann

Well, I'm a multi-instrumentalist, so I like different instruments for different reasons. I really like the sonic range of synthesizers, though. They can be anything from gently subtle to thunderously majestic.

But for the whole "pose-for-the-chicks" deal...nothing beats the guitar!:cool:

"Pose for the chicks" ??!!

Oh dear dave! very sad,posing never seems to record very well ,dont you think?

It depends on who's playing them. Tweleve string guitars have a cool sound though!

posing never seems to record well, don't you think?

No, but it sure get you a few bras on the mikestand when you play live....:D

Got to be the guitar. Yeah I know big surprise coming from GUITman. But I also love the cello. I was first chair in high school. Haven't played it much since then though.

i plan on learning how to play the guitar soon.so i can play some nirvana/sublime songs.

EVERY

Guitar goes first, ´cause I´m playing it. Then everything else like drums, keyboards and pianos and all classical instrumetns (violin, cello...) and of course VOCAL.:D :whip:

Wow

No fellow drummers?!? What a drag!!! lol.....just kiddin'......I just got me a new kit!!! And a Tama!!!! YESSSS!!!! :D

The definition of "band" is "several musicians, and a drummer."

Hard to beat a pipe organ on Sunday, or bagpipes on St. Pat's, or guitar most anytime. My fave depends on my mood.

Strelnikov

Woodwind?

My personal favourite is the pink oboe, I have a small one at home and I love to watch women perform on it.

Bass

I love the bass, have been plating for a while...

I have a 4 string Rickenbacker 4003...
(it was a pain in the ass finding it...)

Dave, we have way too much in common man ;)

I, as a multi-instrumentalist, have been playing Bb Clarinet the longest. I've played guitar since I was 13, drums and piano since 14, and bass since i was 15. Tho it's always a blast to get behind the drum kit, I think i'm gonna have to go with guitar as my favorite. Nothin beats rockin out with an acoustic. Too bad I sing like an amputee though (can't hold a note, can't carry a tune) ;)

Oh, and Drunkenmaster, as I've said before, I love Sublime! I can play almost all of their songs, but I love Santeria, it's a blast to play. The coolest song to play in the car is definately Cisco Kid, from "Robbin the Hood". Gotta love New Song, KRS-One, them spanish songs, Greatest Hits, Rivers of Babylon...the list goes on...

My favorite is guitar. Second favorite would be paino. Now in an odd and unexpected 3rd, bagpipes.... blame that one on the Dropkick Murphys.

Well

Strelnikov, I found that remark quite offensive. It almost seems as if you are saying drummers are not talented. I have been playing for 14 years now, and have developed great skill. I think that drums are just as difficult to play as any other insturment. It may look easy, but it takes VERY good coordination, and quick reflexes. And if you plan on being a good drummer, it takes years of practice to perfect it. I hope you did not mean anything by that, but it sure looks like it.......

Don't worry about it bro. I'm trying really hard to get good at these here drums...and you're right. It is hard. Some people just don't know. Let it slide. :)

Instruments

Iv'e been a bassist for about 10 years now. I've found that there is no instrument out there I'd rather play. Being able to work within the low frequencies and shine while "in the pocket" is the best feeling in the world to me. Bassists like Les Claypool and Charles Mingus proved that we don't always have to be holding down the bottom(Thought I'd plug a couple of my favorite players). Just thought I'd add this little thought do to previous posts: anybody who's recorded in a studio and played to a click track knows that drums are really one of the toughest instruments out there. Although each instrument (even the "kazoo" I'd imagine) offers it's own unique challenges if you choose to play it well.

Whats another name for a quartet?

Answer:- Three musicians and a drummer! But on a more serious note Krokus is right, but I would take the argument further. All instruments are equally difficult, but the point at which you run in to serious difficulties varies, for example any fool can sit down at a kit and make a noise on it, but ask the same person to get a note out of a French Horn! but the fool who makes a noise on the kit and thinks its easy needs only to listen to Tony Williams or Buddy Rich to realise he will never be able to play like that as long as he has a hole in his arse!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back