• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King of the Hill

MZapdos

TMF Expert
On King of the Hill last night, there was a quick foot tickle. What happened was everyone (Hank, Bill, Dale, Boomhauer, Peggy, Bobby, & Joseph) was going on a trip to the beach to go fishing. When the arrive at the beach, they start talking to each other about why Bill, Dale, & Boomhauer arrived late. Then it cuts to the next scene. You see a pair of barefeet sticking out of the sand, the camera moves up & we see Dales head sticking out of the mound of sand. Then Boomhauers finger comes down & quickly strokes Dales barefoot. Dale gives a few quick giggles Then says "Do your worst." Bill then starts to jump on top of the sand mound. Thats it though. Very quick & short. Oh well.

I remember an episode of King of the hill where Peggy had her feet posted on a web site called peggys feet.com and later on in the same show Hank goes to the guy who made the site and the female secretary in the company sees hank come in and ask's Are you the tickler? I thought that was so cool

luvgirlsfeet said:
I remember an episode of King of the hill where Peggy had her feet posted on a web site called peggys feet.com and later on in the same show Hank goes to the guy who made the site and the female secretary in the company sees hank come in and ask's Are you the tickler? I thought that was so cool

Really? Well, maybe that comment was kinda neat, but I can't say the same about the episode as a whole. I personally enjoy King of the Hill (though it hasn't been as good for the last season or two), but I was disappointed when I saw that particular episode. Foot fetishism wasn't shown in a very positive light at all. In fact, I thought it was a bit freaky. For instance, I think I remember that at one point Peggy is doing a shoot and she's stomping on a rotten pumpkin, with flies and all. While I guess it's ok to enjoy that kind of stuff (not my thing at all, but I can't argue tastes), I really don't think that was a good thing to feature on a mainstream show. I felt it might hurt the fetish's reputation among "vanilla" people. The episode wasn't about tickling, but I don't think it helped the case of fetishes in general. I just hope a good percentage of people watching that episode realized it's not the kind of stuff most people into feet do or like, that they were actually showing a non-standard and somewhat extreme example of what the fetish is like for some fans. But I'm not sure most people are open-minded and understanding enough for that. I'm afraid many people couldn't tell the difference and thought it was rather gross and/or silly (no offense to people who like some of the stuff the site owner had Peggy do). I do hope I'm wrong, though.

What was kind of amusing about that "foot" episode is that if you actually went ot the website (I think it was www.peggysfeet.com) there was in fact a Peggy Hill foot-oriented web site there which linked to a King of The Hill site.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back