• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 3 (Repost for Kylrad)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
MADONNA'S TICKLE CHAMBER III
STARRING
MADONNA
&
JENNIFER ANISTON

Leaving the foot-tickling room, Madonna felt something. It felt like invulnerability. She had captured Gwen Sefani, and tickled her tummy 'til she went nuts, and Jodie Foster was the perfect person to foot tickle. But there was one more room. Madonna licked her lips, took a second to massage her vagina, then headed down the hall.

Jennifer Aniston was slowly waking up. She was trying to place where she was. The smell, the look. Everything around her looked pretty strange. She was trying to jog her memory a little bit. She was jogging in Central Park. Someone asked her for a cigarette, maybe, and she turned. That was all she remembered. The person had a spray or something?? Well, it dosen't matter. Right now, she was more concerened with the fact that she couldn't move. Her arms had been lashed above her head, and stretched to each side. Her ankles were tied with her legs spread apart. It allowed for more movement. Again, she felt extremely comfortable. That's when tthe door opened.

Madonna came through the door. She looked at the captive television star, and said, sweetly, "Hi Jen!!".

Jennifer, obviously angry, yelled, "Madonna!?!?!! What in the hell do you think you're doing to me???"

Madonna loved it when they yell. It made her so excited. "Wow. You're not smiling. You must not know where you are." Madonna said and giggled.

"What do you mean? Where am i?". Jennifer asked, a little worried.

Madonna smiled a huge smile, held out her arms and said, "Welcome to my Tickle Chamber!!!"

Jennifer's eyes went wide. "W..what? What do you mean ti..tickle chamber??"

"Well, ya see, i just love to tickle cute, sexy girls. Just like you. Call it a fetish." Madonna couldn't help giggling. She had tickled 2 people half to deatrh already, and now ahe was going to do the same to Jennifer Aniston. Life was indeed wonderful.
"This is The Feather Tickle room." Madonna nodded to a bucket in the corner of the room, filled to the brim with feathers. Jennifer looked over to it in horror. She was extremely ticklish, and she just couldn't stand it. And now it seemed as if she was going to be tickled by a flat out lunatic.

"Wait!! Please don't do this. I can't stand to be tickled. Please, just let me go." Jennifer was trying to sound in control of herself, but started to feel a chill when Madonna walked over to the feather bin. Madonna picked up a peacock feather, and walked back over to Jen's feet.

"Are you ready??" Madonna asked manacingly.

"Please!!! Don't tickle me!!" Jennifer pleaded.

Madonna took the peacock feather and started to feather her tummy. Running the feather all along Jennifer's tummy and bellybutton. Jennifer flipped.

"AH!!!OH!!! HEHEEEEEE!!!! THAT TICKLES STOP!!!!! OHAHAHAAAA!!!"

"I know it tickles, silly. Cootchy cootchy cootchy!!" Madonna teased as she drew the feather up and down up and down. The feeling was maddening. Jennifer Aniston was twisting and turning, and the sight of it made Madonna incredibly wet. She started to run another feather across her underarm. Jennifer pleaded.

"PLEASE!!! NO MORE!! HAHAHAAAAAA!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! RIGHT THERE!!! HEHEEHEEEEEE!!!! NOT UNDER MY ARM, PLEASE!!HAHAHAAAAAAHEHEEEEE!!!!"

Jennifer tried to escape, but there was no way. The feather just searched out all of her tickle spots. Madonna looked at her sexily.

"I hope you're enjoying this. Tickle tickle tickle!! I know you like haviung feathers all over your naked body. Tell me you do."

"NO!! I HAHAHAAAAA..HATE IT!!! HEHEHEEHEEEEEEHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

"Hmmm, well, i guess we're just going to have to find out how ticklish you are." As she said this, she had started to move the feather down her tummy, legs, and oto Jennifer Aniston's feet. AS soon as the feather topuched her toes, she jerked spasmodiclly.

"Oooh, sensitive toes!!" Madonna said with glee.

"OHHOOOO!!! NOT MY FEET!!! DON'T FEATHER MY TOES!!! HEHEHEEEE!!"

Madonna played the feather all over the captive, and very ticklish feet of Jennifer Aniston.

"HAHAAAAA!!! THAT TICKLES MY FOOT!!! HAHAHAHEHEHEEEE!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS STOP!!! HAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEEE!!! YOU'RE CRAZEEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!"

Madonna turned the feather around, and tickled the bottoms of her feet with the quill. Jennifer went mad when this feeling hit her.

"AAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!! PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEETHATTICKLESSTABBIT!!!!! HAHAHAAHAAAAHEHEEEEE!!!! IT TICKLES!! IT TICKLES!!!!!AHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Madonna was loving every second of this. Jennifer Aniston squirmed and wiggled trying to escape the feathers, but it was no use. When Madonna started to feather Jen's vagina and all around the inner thigh area, Jennifer went mad, mixed between ticklish agony, and a weird pleasurable feeling.

"OH MY GOOAHAHAAAAAD!!!! STOP!@!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHEHEHEEEEEEEHAHAHAAAA!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! NO MORE TICKLING, PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEHEEEE!!!! IT TICKLES TOOO MUCH!!!! OOOOH NOT THERE!!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!"

After about 1 hour, she desisted in her attack. Jennifer was sweating and panting, her already sensitive skin was on fire with ticklishness. She looked up at Madonna, who was grinning so weird, that Jennifer thought she might've had an orgasm, said through her gasps, "I'm gonna get you!!!" If it's the last thing i do, I'm going to get you!!"

Madonna suddenly sterned up.

"Listen to me and listen good. You are no longer a television star. You aren't even a person anymore. You are a tickle toy!! Wait, no I'm sorry. You are MY TICKLE TOY!! You exist only for me to tickle. You and Gwen and Jodie!!"

More worried than ever now, Jennifer asked, "Who are you talking sbout??"

Madonna smiled slyly and said,"Gwen, Jodie, and Jen. The 3 tickle-teers. Madonna blew her a kiss, and left the room for a moment. Jennifer twisted and writhed, trying hard to excape her bonds. Just then, the door opened, and Madonna came back in holding a weird looking sheet.

"W...what's that??" she asked, nervously.

"An electric blanket. I thought you might be cold." Madonna threw the blanket on her, and pressed a switch. All of a sudden, Jennifer felt thousands of small feathers begin to vibrate and hum. The feeling was pure torture, and she threw her herself back into ticklish laughter.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! TU...AHAHAHA..TURN IT.....AHAHAAAAAAA.OFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! HEHEHEEHEEEEEEHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! NO MORE!!!! HAHAHAHHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!"

Her whole body was being feather tickled mercilessly. There was no way to escape the torture. At least a dozen little feathers were in her bellybutton alone. It was totally maddening.

"Well, it's time for me to leave. Hope you enjoy yourself."

"NOOOHOHOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! DON'T LEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEAVE!!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!! HAHAHAAAHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!! PLEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHAHHEHEHEEEEEE!!!"

Jennifer's eyes were wide and tortured as she watched Madonna leave the room and close the door. Her laughter was echoing down the hall. She walked over to the foot-tickling room, and opened the door. Jodie Foster was still there, ticklish grin and all. Madonna took two small cup like things, that had little pokers sticking out the bottom. She strapped these tickle-machines to both a Jodie's bare, ticklish feet.

"Jodie. Wake up sweety."

Jodie awoke with the feeling that she had just dreamed the whole tickle nightmare, but that thought quickly subsided when she saw Madonna.

"Giggle for me." Madonna said, not really teasing, but just sounding evil. Then she turned the machines on. Jodie felt all these little pokers start to vibrate and pinch and poke at her ultra-ticklish bare feet. Jodie went bannanas.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!!! THAT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!! YOU BITCH!!!! STOP!!!!!!AHAHAHAAAAAHEHEEHEEEE!!! MY FEET!!! MY FEET!!!! MY TICKLISH FEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEET!!!!!OOHOOOOOAHAHAAAA!!!!!!"

Madonna blew her a kiss, and left the room. The tortured squeals and begs of mercy were heard throughout the hallway. She opened the tummy-tickling room. Gwen Stefani was still passed out. Madonna looked at the feather she left in her bellybutton and smiled. Taking out the feather, she started to strap this thing, which looked like almost a leather girdle around Gwen's tummy. Madonna woke her up.

"Hey you! Ready for some more tumm tickles??"

"NO!!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T!!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I WEARING??"

Withoput answering, Madonna flipped the switch, and all at once Gwen Stefani felt something, tickling the hell out of her tummy. Vibrating, sucking, blowing and feathering. She felt every tickle sensation you could imagine all over her beautiful, ticklish tummy. She went nuts!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOHOOHOOOOOOHOHOOOOO!!!! STOPIT!!!! TURN IT OFFF!!!!OOOOOOOOHOHOHHHHHHOOOOOHOHHHHHOOOOOHEHHEEH
EEHEHEYAHAHAAAAA!!!! IT ITCKLES TOO MUCH!!!!!HAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!"

Gwen could feel her bellybutton being torured more than anything else.But rest assured, this nightmarish contraption tickled every square inch of her tummy. Madonna bid her a good, ticklish night and left the room. She could hear all 3 of her victims screaming out in ticklish agony. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She ran upstairs, (turns out, the tickle chamber was just the basement of her mansion) and began to pleasure herself, while T.V.'s played out their ticklish fate. Madonna sat down.She began to think.....

"Now, who should i tickle next??"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hey, Kylrad, if you want, I'll repost the next 3 installments in a day or two. I don't want to clog up the whole board. Thanks for the interest.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back