• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very quick tickle on Viva La Bam

Hey_Look_Its_Me

TMF Poster
It was the episode where Bam and Rabb go to Russia to look for Rabb's Mail-Order Bride. April and Phil are with the Dudesons somewhere and are trying to get comfortable on the 3 foot beds. Phil asks if he could tickle her foot and he did, it was very, very quick, but i caught it in the corner of my eye. She squirmed away as he did it so im guessing she is ticklish. I dont know if anybody saw it or cares, i just figured id post it.

I care! You were right to post! They must repeat these shows often on MTV, yes? I'm sure someone who has cable (i don't have cable, sorry!) can catch it, maybe immortalize it on clip!

I know my interest is piqued! Test tickling my Russian mail-order bride? Just the scenario in itself is hot, haha.

Is that like a "reality" show? Or is that an acted, scripted show? (i've never seen it).

Damn I never noticed. And the funny thing is that I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. I love that show its so funny. Imma have to go watch it and look for that. That was the one with the hypnotist, and the renewing of the vows right?

NG02,

I know which episode u are talking about and its not that one. I think its in the newest season. Bam and Rabb go looking for her in Russia b/c she left him to go back. They are joined by Vinnie Vallo from HIM (great band BTW) and they send April and Phil with the Finnish guys from one of the older episodes. It may replay again, probably on MTV2, they air Viva La Bam a lot. If I find out when its playing ill let u guys know. And I'm sorry, i cant make a clip of it, not anymore at least.

EDIT: Here is a link of showtimes coming up for the show, the only thing is, it doesnt say which episode is which. Also, the showtimes are Eastern Times for MTV2 (channel 56).

http://online.tvguide.com/search/listings/searchresults.asp?search=Viva La Bam

Oh ok cant wait till that one comes out on DVD cuz imma have to go and get it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back