• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haley's Tickling - Part 3

alvpryce

This is a sequel to my other two stories. This takes place directly after "Haley's Tickling 2". I'm just going to be lazy and post what the two girls look like before the story. This should help you get a better mental image in your head.

Haley - Haley is 5'5" and 120 lbs. She has slightly long blond hair that reaches about an inch below her shoulders. She has a nice tan (
HaleyTan.png
) and pretty size 6 feet. Her blond hair is straight and she has two strands of hair running from the center of her hairline down to her nose. She is very slender and has soft skin and dark green eyes and she is very ticklish, especially on the soles of her feet.

Rebecca - Rebecca is 5'8" and 122 lbs. She has long straight brown hair that runs down to the middle of her back, and she is incredibly slender. She's not quite as tanned as Haley (
RebeccaTan.png
), but she is stunningly beautiful. She also has incredibly pretty size 6 feet, and she wears silver nail polish on her toenails. She also has two strands of hair running from the center of her hairline, but they extend to the sides of her face and are dyed red and reach down to her chin. She has blue eyes and very soft skin as well, but she is way more ticklish than Haley, especially on the soles of her feet. Just a simple brush there can drive her insane.

Anyway, I hope that helps you guys picture them well. I'd draw a picture, but I'm not very good at drawing and I'd probably majorly screw up. Anyways, once again, I hope you enjoy the story!

----------
HALEY'S TICKLING - PART 3

In the last installment of "Haley's Tickling", Rebecca had just tickled Haley to her climax and she blacked out. About a minute passed and Haley woke up again, still tied to her bed. "How did I do?" asked Rebecca with a smile. "That was... awesome..." answered Haley, regaining her breath. Rebecca proceeded to untie Haley and let her off of the bed. "So, am I next?" asked Rebecca with a hint of anticipation in her voice. "Of course you are!" replied Haley with an evil grin. Rebecca handed the ropes to Haley and got onto the bed. "No, no, the floor." Haley commanded. Puzzled, Rebecca got off of the bed and lay down on the floor. "On your stomach." added Haley as the position registered in Rebecca's head. She did as she was told and put her hands behind her back and her feet together. Haley took one line of rope and bound Rebecca's wrists with it. She then took another and bound her ankles, and then took the rubber band that was used on her and tied Rebecca's two big toes together with it. She then also took the same jar of oil Rebecca had used and smeared it all over the soles of Rebecca's bound bare feet. Rebecca laughed and tugged at her bonds as the smaller blond applied the scented oil. She then finally took a last line of rope and used it to connect Rebecca's hands to her feet, pulling her into a very tight hogtie. The position pulled up her tight white sweater a bit, revealing some of her bare midriff.

Finally Haley stepped back and admired her work. Rebecca wiggled left and right and pulled at the ropes but she couldn't escape. Haley's first hogtie was a success. "Now you're all mine." she whispered into Rebecca's ear, drawing out the last two words to let them sink in. This made Rebecca giggle and struggle even more. Haley sat down behind Rebecca and placed her hands on the bound girl's bare feet. She began to wiggle her fingers and tickle the soles of Rebecca's feet slowly, but she began to pick up speed. Soon she was mercilessly raking at the poor girl's soles, driving her insane. She'd scratch at Rebecca's heels, then move up her soles and continue by stroking her toes. The bound beauty twisted and turned as she screamed in laughter, begging for mercy. "HAHAHA! NO-HO-HO! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHE! NOT MY TO-HO-HOES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Haley continued to scratch the poor girl's incredibly sensitive toes, driving her to her limit. She was laughing silently, her eyes watering from so much torture and laughter. Her body desperately wanted Haley to stop, but yet it needed her to go on.

Rebecca was struggling against the robes that tied her with all her might, but it was to no avail. She had barely any strength and the ropes held firm. Her face was bright red and she was starting to get wet. She was also gasping for breath, and Haley noticed this and ceased tickling. The bound girl was still giggling. "Hehehe, oh my god... Haha, that tickles so much!" she panted, regaining her breath. Rebecca tried pulling at the ropes again, but they wouldn't budge. All she could do was laugh, turn her head, and wiggle her toes. But even wiggling her toes was difficult with the rubber band connecting her two big toes. Finally Haley decided that Rebecca's break was over and jumped right back into her soles. She was greeted with loud laughter and struggling and begs for mercy. "Hahahahaha! Stop! Hehehe! That tic-hahaha-tickles!" she said in between laughs. She was also beginning to breath heavier, and her panties were very wet and her nipples were hard. Haley slowed the tickling to a more erotic pace, rubbing her fingers along the sole of Rebecca's foot and occasionally stroking her incredibly soft pink toes.

The brown haired girl was beginning to moan and breath heavily in between giggles as she wiggled her bare feet (or at least tried to, the rubber band kept them together). She also began to twist her arms to try to get loose from the rope around her wrists, but that was also too tight. She needed to cum badly, she wanted to just finger herself right there. Her pussy was swollen and soaking wet and her nipples were filled with blood. She could feel an orgasm coming closer and closer, and she began to squirm in her bondage to try to bring it faster. Haley continued with the erotic tickling, stroking every nerve in the soles of Rebecca's bare feet. The bound girl continued to squirm and tug at the ropes to bring the impending pleasure sooner, and mixed with the tickling, she was about to release. Haley continued stroking Rebecca's feet and she began to lick her soles and suck on her toes. This was too much for Rebecca and drove her over the edge. She orgasmed as her body started to shake and pleasure spread through it. But Haley did not stop sucking on Rebecca's soles, and the tied up girl knew what Haley was trying to do.

Since she just orgasmed, Rebecca was even more sensitive than before, so the licking and sucking on her feet drove her insane. She began to feel another orgasm coming as Haley began to tickle her sides as she licked and sucked on Rebecca's feet. Rebecca squirmed and sucked in her stomach, but that didn't help at all. All she could do was giggle, moan, and try to wiggle her feet. Haley was also incredibly turned on and she began to feel an orgasm coming up for her as well. Three minutes later, the two friends both had an explosive orgasm. The two girls just lie on the ground, enjoying the pleasure that consumed their body. "So how did I do?" asked Haley as she turned to the still tied up Rebecca. "You... are a master..." whispered Rebecca as she regained her breath. Haley gave Rebecca a quick tickle on her tied up bare feet before she released her.
----------

Wow, that was fun. May have been a little short, but I sure hope that you enjoyed it. Please post any comments or criticism, I'm open to most suggestions.

alvpryce

Are there no comments at all? Really, I don't want to write stories if nobody is going to comment or at least criticize it. I just want some feedback, is that too much to ask for? Sorry if I'm coming of as a loser, but I don't have to write stories if nobody likes them, and right now I don't know how many people like them. The least you could do is say something like "Yeah, it's cool, I like it" or "That was pretty bad, here's how you can improve...".

It was definitely really awesome. I hope you write more. The story and characters are great. As for the writing part, thats awesome too. Seeing as how you dont care about grammar at all, its really good. Most people dont break up their stories into paragraphs. Kudos.

Sadly, it appears you may have to wait, since it’s been well over a decade and a half since the OP last posted.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back