• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Letting Go...( A Love Story)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
"I'm an anarchist reactionary running-dog revisionist, a hindu muslim catholic creation-evolutionist, a rational romantic mystic cynical idealist, a minimal expressionist post-modern neo-symobloist, an armchair rocket scientist graffiti existentialist, a deconstruction primitive performance photo-realist, a be-bop and a one-drop and a hip-hop lite pop-metallist, a gold adult contemporary urban country capitalist"

...and a hell of a good writer!......

Good Lord

I am once again amazed!! Nothing can touch Dave!!! (especially with that light saber!) :D

My the power vested in me by my own over-inflated ego, I hereby award Dave2112 the first annual Kitzel Pulitzer (couldn't resist the play on language there. Commence tomato-chucking . . . now!)

I bow to another work of excellence. You are the Neal Peart of tickling fiction, my friend! ;)

I'm sold!

Dave, I think your proposed method for therapeutic stress reduction
should be adopted universally and be covered by all health maintenance
organizations. POP! (Damn! I woke up...)
Sweet story. Thanks!;)

Damn Dave! Don't you know that I read these stories from work? You can't go and get me all worked up like that first thing in the morning! How the hell am I going to make it through the rest of the day now?

Great story Buddy. If only every woman out there had the epiphany that they wanted to be tied and tickled, well, the world would be a far better place in which to live. Can't you make it happen, Dave?

Laughter

Dave, you are THE MAN!!!!! a little on the crazy side (kill small furry animals?)but you have tremendous talent. keep up the good work. i always look forward to reading your stories!!!

Thanks everyone! I tried to get inside the female mind on this one, which proved to be no easy task. I've known some ladies of "questionable orientation" and tried to draw some inspiration from there.

If any of the wonderful ladies of the Forum would like to comment, I'd love to hear from you!:cool:

Wow, Dave you really are a master at writing tickling fiction. Great job:wow:

From the female perspective...

I'm a *mostly* straight (70/30 bisexual) female, and I thought the female psyche was highly accurate in its representation. The level of intimacy and trust is a classic, and the innocently questioning roles is something women seem to be more wont to do than men (societal stereotypes and overload of testosterone likely to blame here). I have felt this way myself... albeit not in such lucky circumstances. But as for the realism, you've got it nailed, IMHO. Great job!

Other than that, it was a fabulous tale, and encompassed a lot of my growing interests in the subject (bondge, release of emotional overload/tension, give and take of control, etc). I LOVED it... not bad for the first one of Dave's I've read. Velieve me, I shall read more!

The Neil Peart of TMF writes indeed! (P.S.-2112 and 5150, you aren't the ONLY major Rush fans here... BTW I love the signatures!)

-=LadyKilroy=-

"All of the seasons, and all of the days... all of the reasons why I've felt this way, so long..."
-Geddy Lee

Lady Kilroy, thanks for your kind response. I was really hoping that it was somewhat accurate. As the subtitle says, this was a love story as well as a tickling story, so I tried to hit upon one without diluting the other.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

"Would it touch you deeper...." :cool:

Lesbians Rule!!!

Dave, this story was incredibly erotic, undisputedly cutting edge, and tantalizingly sensuous. You are DEFINITELY one of if not THE best tickling fiction author out there right now. Keep on rockin', Dave!!!

Rockauthor

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back