• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Femfeet

Longbaugh

TMF Expert
Femfeet is one of my favorite video producers(along with magicT) and I was wondering what goes in to choosing the girls for the videos. I've joined your members site a couple of times and know its packed full of beautiful women(Monique,Aya,Shelly,Christina),yet these girls haven't done any videos(at least not yet). I am curious why some girls aren't in your vids, is it because they don't like to be tickled for prolonged periods, aren't very ticklish, don't want to do a video, other factors...ect. Anyway if you could take the time to answer my questions it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone else has an idea please feel free to put in your input.

Thanks, Longbaugh

Longbaugh! Hi!
The number one reason why some of our models aren't yet in videos is because they don't want to be, or their boyfriend insists they don't (lame), or we just haven't convinced them to yet.
But it is never because they are not ticklish or we would not have used and abused them in the first place. The tickling pictures we take must have ticklish girls to work. It's funny, quite a few beauties are quite fearful of live video, but not of being in photos. And when it comes down to it, pictures are much farther and easily disributed.
Me, I understand somewhat because I am shy myself. That's whay I like staying behind the camera. But a lot of these gals aren't shy. It just boils down to the fact that they are real women in the real world, and most of them quiver at the thought of their parents, close friends, grandmas, or children seeing them someday on video all tied up.
And the saddest part of why some are not in videos yet, is because we are too busy to shoot them. Honest. What a shame I know!
I've rambled on, sorry.
Kathy

Thanks for answering my questions Kathy, I figured the reasons fell somewhere along those lines.

Thanks Longbaugh

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back