• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm gonna be writing a tickling story, any suggestions?

i like stories that have rather a dark side to them. not exactly supernatural, but maybe. i also like the kidnapping, interrogating stories. just a few suggestions, dont make much sense. i've been enjoying the haunted house story theme, since halloween is coming up maybe you could base a story around that theme.

isabeau :idunno:

uhh why the ticklish characters of course. lol actually i dont know, that would be up to you, its your story. whichever characters you decide to write about.

isabeau :feets:

but who give me some suggestions. Do you watch cartoons? pick a few cartoon characters?

Well, how about a Sky Captain Tickling story. Where Angelina Jolie's character warns Polly Perkins (Gwenyth Paltrow) to stay away from Joe. Problem is that Polly is stubborn and needs some intense/erotic tickling from Jolie in order to back down.

Trial balloon, it was an idea for a story I was gonna do but am so knee deep in homework right now, I haven't the time.
I hate to make a request when it's my turn to do a story (Celsus is writing my pilot) When my semester starts to wind down, I will do another story, or finish one. Writing em isn't that hard, but finishing em is.

I just try too hard I guess.

hmmm

A story based on a videogame?
Like Warcraft III, Guild Wars or Ragnarok Online?

Being a historian, I've always liked time period tickling stories. Somewhere buried on the site, a few years ago, I wrote a story where rival forces tickled a mideval warrior king's wife, while the king was away conquering other territories. You dont specifically have to do one like that, but you could do one, say, where the evil female leader of a futuristic space colony, or world, is tickled, or the female ruler of a foreign land, either past, or present, is tickled by countryfolk, looking to secure their independence from dictatorship. Those might be some good ideas.
Good Luck.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back