• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a story aout my ticklish belly (written by a friend)

Ticklishbelly

Kelly’s Ticklish Belly

“Ok girls, good job! Practice is over for today and we look set for the finals!” shouted Ms. Sheffels, the girls cheerleading coach. It was a couple days till the finals of the cheerleading competition and High School East was the favorite to win this year, led by their beautiful and popular captain Kelly. Kelly was every guys dream with her blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and wonderful figure. Kelly said goodbye to her friends and finished her stretches. She looked great wearing her cheerleading outfit, a black, white and silver sleeveless top with black short skirt. Her tan belly and deep innie bellybutton completely exposed. Kelly finished her exercises and turned around right into Jen, a fellow cheerleader.

“Oh! Hi Jen!” Kelly said perkily.

“Hey there, Kel” Jen responded. “We need to talk”

“Oh? About what?” Kelly asked.

“About some things. Most of all the finals coming up. You see, Kelly, I should be the varsity captain, not you. You know I am the better cheerleader..”

“But Coach Sheffels picked me! I really didn’t have a choice.”

“Coach Sheffels picked you because you are prettier than me! And you did have a choice, babe...you could have said no!”

“Well I’m sorry but what can I do about it?”

“Oh there is something you can do about it....All you have to do is tell Coach tomorrow that you are stepping down as varsity captain!”

Kelly was shocked!

“This close to the finals? No Way!!”

Jenn smiled. “I figured you would say that...so I guess I’ll just have to persuade you.”

“What do you mean?” Kelly asked.

Jen grabbed Kelly by her arms and put them over her head. She then took out some pantyhose and tied Kelly’s arms above her head onto a pullup bar that Kelly was standing under. Kelly was left dangling in the air in her cheerleading costume.

“What do you think you are doing??” Kelly snapped. “Your going to just leave me here??”

That evil smile came across Jen’s face. “Oh no, babe. I’m going to torture you until you agree to go along with my plans”

Kelly got a cocky smile.

“And just HOW do you plan to torture me?”

Jen responded by sitting next to Kelly’s dangling feet and taking Kelly’s pretty bare foot in her hands. Without talking, Jen started running her finger up and down the bottom of Kelly’s foot. No reaction from Kelly, just another cocky smile followed by Kelly rolling her eyes.

“Oooo, this is your big plan??” Kelly said sarcastically. “Tickling my feet? Isn’t that a little childish? My feet are not ticklish anyways.”

Jen tried to tickle the other foot but still no reaction. Jen stood up and placed her hands in Kelly’s exposed armpits. She began to tickle Kelly under her arms but once again, no response by Kelly!

“Your 0 for 2 tonight bitch! haha!” laughed Kelly as she mocked Jen.

Jen was getting upset now because her plan was not working. Jen paused and then thought for a little.

“Why arent you laughing? You have to be ticklish somewhere!” Jen screamed. Jen continued to look up and down Kelly’s perfect body. Suddenly a smile crept across Jen’s face.

“Of course! hehehe.” chuckled Jen.

The cocky smile was still on Kelly’s face.

“Oooo....I’m soooo scared. Are you going to tickle me again?” Kelly said sarcastically.

The cocky smile left Kelly’s face as Jen touched her bare, exposed belly. Kelly took a breath of air as Jen dragged her fingers across Kelly’s belly slowly.

“Awww...whats the matter, babe? Is your little belly ticklish?”

Kelly tried to contain herself.

“No..hehe...not at....hehe...all!” Kelly laughed.

Jen made a claw with her hand and ferociously attacked Kelly’s cute belly as Kelly lost it!

“NOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTTT THEREEEE HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!”

Kelly laughed hysterically and squirmed all over the place trying to keep Jen’s fingers from her only ticklish spot! Jen continued tickling up and down and across the soft skin of Kelly’s belly.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY BELLLLLLYYYYYY!!!! ITS SOOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!!” AHHHHAHAHAHA!!

Jen smiled as she ran all ten fingers on the middle of Kelly’s belly, the most ticklish area of her belly. Kelly tried to suck her belly in to escape the tickling fingers but it was no use. Jen continued to poke at her belly from all angles. Kelly giggled each time one of Jen’s fingers made contact with her belly. After 20 minutes of this, Jen finally stopped!

“hehe...oh thank god! that was torture!” Kelly said while catching her breath.

“Oh we aren’t done yet, hun!” said Jen

“What??”

“Well I have always wanted to tell you what a sexy bellybutton you have. Its so deep that I’ve always dreamed of playing with it and tickling it. Is your bellybutton ticklish?”

Kelly’s eyes widened as Jens fingers slowly made their way to Kelly’s quivering belly and her exposed sexy bellybutton. Jen slid a finger into her bellybutton and starts to tickle the inside. Kelly goes berserk!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY BELLYYBUTTOOOON!!! HEHEHEHE!!!

Jen is obviously enjoying tickling Kelly’s bellybutton. She scrambles all her fingers all around the soft skin surrounding Kelly’s navel. Then Jen pulls out a stiff feather and places it on Kelly’s heaving chest. Kelly giggles and squirms as Jen slowly traces the feather down Kelly’s chest right down to the opening of her bellybutton. Then Jen starts tracing the feather in circles around Kelly’s bellybutton!

“HAHAHAHAHA” Kelly laughs hysterically.

“Awww....you have the cutest laugh when your bellybutton is tickled! hehe!” mocks Jen.

Jen tickles Kelly with the feather for a couple more minutes and then grabs Kelly by the waist and brings her belly to her face. Jen puts her lips on Kelly’s belly and blows a raspberry!!

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA!”

Jen continues to blow a series of raspberrys and Kelly shrieks with laughter each time the ticklish sensation goes through her belly. Then Kelly sticks her tongue in Kelly’s bellybutton and starts to lick inside! The ticklish feeling of Jen’s tongue in her most ticklish spot almost drives Kelly over the edge! Finally Jen pulls out her final weapon....a feather duster!! She holds Kelly around the waist so Kelly’s belly sticks out. With the other hand she places the feather duster on Kelly’s bellybutton and spins it over and over again!! With the dozens of feathers entering her bellybutton and mercilessly tickling the area around her navel, Kelly finally breaks!!

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I GIVE!!! ILL GIVE UP!!! HAHAAAHHAHAAHEHEHEHEHH”

Jen kisses Kelly’s belly as Kelly lets out a final giggle. Jen unties Kelly and leaves her there alone to catch her breath. The next day, Kelly went to see Coach Sheffels to tell her that she was stepping down as captain and handing the job over to Jen. As she was saying that Jen walked by and licked her lips while stareing at Kelly's beautiful belly. As Kelly saw her stareing she wrapped her arm around her so she coul see her belly. When Jen walked into the lockerroom se planned another attack on the most gorgeous belly she has every touched.

(to be cont.)

if u would like to continethi story please feel freetoo *hint hint tummyticklish*

what r u talking about!!! :eek:
I LOVED IT! :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:
I'm glad to see another tummy writer here on the board, i hope to see some more of your work, and if you really want me to, i'd be happy to continue it, but your doing just fine :veryhappy: :whip:

yes please

yes please.............and if u haven't noticed the girl in the story is me. and i would love for u to make a part 2

so your kelly? :firedevil:
let me warn you, in the net part your gonna get tickled out of your imagination:evilha:
:firedevil:
god i luv these smilies:)

kool

do u know when u would have it done by and just to tell u everything in that story is almost the truth except for the tickling part....like the way i look and my school and uniform:)

Great Story!

This is the Dan part of Dan & Cindy

I love that story, and I have similar stories and fantasies.

I just have to support you here on your whole tummy tickling endeavour... I am a foot guy at heart, but i have had some damn fine tummy tickling experiences and fantasies in my time... I have to say it is my second favorite spot to play with.....

it is good to see tummy ticklers bonding....

(want to play too)

Slappy McGee

It's no secret I love tickling a cute ticklish tummy. This collaboration is frought with possibilities that give me a big ole happy. I can't wait!:D

sweet story kel..hope to see more

wow!! Great story kelly(tell your friend fine job writing this story) well bye kelly hope to talk with you soon ticklishLaugh-''new member just joined''
oh were ticklish ARE WE???

Good story !

I liked your story other than the High School East part I didn't like too much being that I graduated from North!

Very nice story, too bad its not true (although I believe you have experienced similar circumstances). A cute, ticklish cheerleader who actually likes it...
If I had somebody cheering me on, I'd win all my races. Instead, I'm stuck overhauling my engine for the second time in three races. Anyways, hope you keep posting more stories (true ones I hope).

so ticklishbelly, im not hundred percent sure when it will be done, but expect it in the next couple days
:whip:
:firedevil:

ok a couple of things:
Holy crap. That is one of the best stories i have read in a long time (its not as intense as the tickling i did to my friend in my story "A Ticklish Party", but whatever). Wow. you have no idea how much i wish that story was true. Ok, now do you have any true stories like that (belly tickling, of course)? An finally, could you post a pic of something of your belly? then we could all have a...more detailed fantasy about tickling you ( :devil: )

oh, didnt see the dates here lol. wish that continuation had been posted :-(

To Ticklishbelly

Hey Kelly,

I love the story. I am constantly looking for bellybutton tickling stories, clips, or just anything at all involving that. The story was fabulous. Keep up the great work. And by the way, can I tickle u there sometime? I would love to chat with u if u ever feel like it.

Great story, especially the razzberrie part, love those on a ticklish belly. We need more belly tickling stories.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back