• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frankie Foster (part 1)

jedimaster15

I hope you all enjoy this story. Tell me what you think :jester: :evilha:

It was a day like all others at Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. The only thing was that Frankie was in a bad mood and completely stressed. Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, and Mac were sick to death of it. It wasn’t Frankie’s fault she was in a bad mood. Mr. Herryman was working her like heck and she got in a bad mood because of it. Later Bloo and the others decided to try to make her happy. They thought and thought and thought. Finally, they thought of something. They just needed a new friend’s help. He was the newest friend at the house. A girl brought the imaginary friend to Foster’s the other day because she said she was too ticklish and all her friend did was tickle her. The friend’s name was tickle. And believe me, he loved to tickle. That’s all he lived for. His arms were feathers; his legs were just plain old legs. Well anyway one day when Franky was in one of her moods again, Eduardo came up and knocked her out. Later when she woke up she found out that she was tied up to a table. Just then the rest of the group including Tickle came in. “Hey what’s going on?” asked Frankie. “We’re getting sick of you in your bad moods” said Bloo. “I’m sorry Frankie, I’m sorry,” said Wilt. What are you guys planning to do? “You’ll see,” said Mac while taking off her shoes and socks. Everyone gasped as they stared at Frankie’s really pretty pink toes. Wilt took off Frankie’s other clothes leaving her in her panties and bra. “OH NO!” exclaimed Frankie. “You’re not planning on doing what I think you are will you? Bloo smiled evilly. “Tickle, do your stuff” said Bloo

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back