• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frankie Foster (part 2)

jedimaster15

I hope you all enjoyed part 1. Please give me your comments. I enjoy reading them. :cool2:

“Tickle, do your stuff” said Bloo. Frankie gulped knowing what was in store for her. He started by brushing his hands, which were made of feathers up and down her sides. “EEEKKK!!!!” she squealed taken completely by surprise. She thought they were gonna start on her feet. Suddenly Tickle started tickling her feet. Her toes were painted pink by the way. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nhhaaaaahhhhhaaoooootttttt mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy feeeeehhhhheeeeehhhaaatttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! After all, her feet were her most ticklish spot. HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHA PLHEEEEASSSSEEE STHAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPHEHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “No Frankie, let this teach you not to be such a grouch.!!!” Suddenly Wilt came over and tickled her underarms.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO NHHHAAAAAAAHEHEHAAHAHAHEEHEAHATTTTT TTHHEEEEAAARREEEEEEEE!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” “That’s enough guys. Let her rest for a little bit” Frankie. After they stopped she was still giggling. After a few minutes Tickle continued on her stomach. As the feather glided across her extremely sensitive stomach, she exploded with laughter. Then Cocoa laid an egg and a feather came out. Mac used the feather and started tickling Frankie’s feet with it. Then Wilt tickled her underarms again. It was too much for Frankie. Frankie was crying because she was laughing so hard. After about ten minutes, she passed out. Later when she woke up she was laying on her bed with all her clothes back on. “Phew it was just a dream,” thought Frankie. “Or was it?” she thought.

THE END!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back