• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Antipersperant commercial from 1979

funboy223

Back in 1979, there was a commercial for Tickle antipersperant showing a black lady laughing in the grass and another lady being tickled and laughing at a table.

Does anyone remember this scene? Does anyone have it on video?

funboy223-- You show alot of initiative for a new guy. I want you to go to the Celebrities Section right below this one and join in my sacred mission to find the tape of Jessica Alba being rib tickled on a television show. I need all the help I can get.
I remember the tickle commercial. It was classic. I remember one time in the late 1970's I was at a friend's house (classic tickling always seems to take place at friend's houses) and me friend's good looking sister and her hot friend were hanging out. All 4 of us went into the bathroom because the clock read 4:20 (exhaust fan was in the bathroom) and there I saw it. A bottle of Tickle. If you recall the tops of the bottle were very round and blunt. I took the bottle off the shelf and wedged it into the visiting girl's underarm. She jumped and squeeled. The fact that the bottle read "Tickle" made the 3 of them think that I was only doing it to be funny, but you guys know the REAL reason.

On the Relation between Time and Space

Dear WallStreet,

"All 4 of us went into the bathroom because the clock read 4:20 (exhaust fan was in the bathroom)..."

It is quite frustrating to me that I was able to grow up, go to school and reach the mature, yet youthful age I am without learning that at 4:20 one is supposed to enter the nearest bathroom. (Or is it the nearest exhaust fan one should seek out?)

WS--thank you for finally letting me know and thank God you were at your friend's house at that special hour, otherwise the Tickle incident might never have occurred!

;) ;) ;)

dig dug dog

I never saw that commercial, but I do remember seeing ads for "Tickle" the antipersperant in my cousin's Seventeen magazine.

And WallStreet, I owe you a thank you as well. I always went into the attic at 4:20, I thought the nearest bathroom was supposed to be at 5:18....

I remember the commercials very well and I used to audiotape them because they always had hot girls laughing at the word Tickle. However, I had never seen anyone actually being tickled in the Tickle commercials. It was usually just a voiceover talking about it while the girls laughed. In one commercial, they would laugh in response to his questions. In another one, they would be continually laughing.

But I never actually saw tickling. I think that might be a Tickle Urban Legend. Hey, maybe we can start a new catagory of TULs!

Max

P.S. There was alot of tickling in a commercial for DRY IDEA circa 1989. Now that was a mindblower!

I wish this stuff was around today. Just think of it's potential as a conversation initiator!! Somebody write the manufactorer!

MaxSpeer said:
I remember the commercials very well and I used to audiotape them because they always had hot girls laughing at the word Tickle.

Wouldn't happen to still have those tapes, would you?

P.S. There was alot of tickling in a commercial for DRY IDEA circa 1989. Now that was a mindblower!

That one I do have on tape (video, that is!). It's a gem!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back