• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Gas scene

funboy223

If anyone wants to see a great scene of two women laughing while strapped to a stretcher as they're being gassed with Laughing Gas, watch "Night Of The Comet" from 1984.

The scene is about 3/4 of the way through. The two ladies are laughing so hard, you can actually see their shoulders and bellies shake and their feet convulse.

I have it on video for anyone who wants to trade with me another good mainstream scene.

If memory serves me correctly the brunette who's the lead character gets tickled somewhere on her upper body by her boyfriend when they sack out in the movie theatre at the very beginning of the movie.

Another Laughing gas scene

Batman the Animated Series

"Ivy and Harley"
The Joker's Gang breaks into Poison Ivy's house, and steal something, 2 of the Joker's goons has got Poison Ivy held down, as the Joker gasses her face with his suit flower. She laughs for a short time, but then reveals that she was faking it. her laughing was long enough.

(I could almost imagine invisible hands tickling her bare armpits, and her stomach through her costume)

And now a TK Scene

Apparently in the recent Buffy episode "Smashed" Buffy gets tickled by Spike.

Not Bad...

This is a very old thread, but I just saw this "Comet" movie literally minutes ago and this scene is kinda cool. It's exactly as described.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back