• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny McCarthy in Howard Stern tickle chair

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
As I write this, Howard Stern has actress/former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy in the Stern show tickle chair! Her reactions sound pretty good. Later today (Thurs. 9/22) and tomorrow check Stern's web site www.howardstern.com as I am sure they will post pictures in the "Today's Show" section.

yeah it also looks like she pissed herself in one of the pictures lol

Yeah! Em did it sound like she was laughing hard enough to pee her pants?? Did they say anything about getting her feet? She has said that her feet aren't ticklish.

we need a clip

well tough to see how they could get her feet with her in those boots. But yes. we need an audio clip fast

If anyone has access to news groups you can usually catch an mp3 if you do it quick. The Carmen MP3 is like 5 times longer than the video... but it seems to be impossible to find, so if anyone has the means please post this one ASAP.

Damn!!! I KNEW I should have been listening to Howard today!!!!

Unfortuantely, there's no more E! Show! So this won't be broadcast!!!

Damn! I'll bet no one taped this, goddammit! Argh!!! I'm so mad at myself!!!

:(

:(

Ticklish Jenny!

There are no video cameras in Howard's studio anymore, so alas this will never be captured for viewing pleasure. It sucks because this sounded like one of the hottest tickle chair episodes ever. Jenny definitely sounded super-ticklish. Pictures are already posted on howardstern.com. He didn't tickle her feet because she kept her rather large boots on. Oh well. I think Lara Flynn Boyle is scheduled to be on his show in the near future so hopefully that will be another "opportunity"...even though we will never see it. =(

here are four pics from his website. She supposedly said in the interview after the show that she was wet from arousal, and wasn't wearing panties.

MTP Jeff said:
here are four pics from his website. She supposedly said in the interview after the show that she was wet from arousal, and wasn't wearing panties.

Well if she really said that, and was serious and not joking, all I can say to that is :yowzer:

Didn't tune in til after the Jenny segment, but if it's any consolation to anyone, Howard said she probably wouldn't have gotten in the tickle chair if the cameras were in the studio.

Drew

Ok, I did some searching around and I possibly have found someone who may have gotten the show, I hope I'm the only guy who's emailed him! (wouldn't want to bombard him!). Anyway, I just emailed him and we'll see what happens.

I couldn't get onto any newsgroups or anything, so if someone is savvy in the alt.binaries type thing, I have a feeling you can find it there. I've also emailed the show itself asking them to rerun it this morning. They sometimes do that "we got a lot of mail from people who missed yesterday's segment so we're going to replay it for the folks who missed it" type of thing. Usually it's comedy stuff, not so much girl shenanagans (spelled that wrong? it's 5:30 in the morning, sorry, haha)

Interestingly enough, I've never been that into her! But as these types of things usually are, her stock just shot up a million!

Keep our fingers crossed! I'm on the case!

MTP Jeff said:

look at pic #2 and you can see the wetness! So miss jenny must get off on being tickled...id take her LOL

MTP Jeff said:
She supposedly said in the interview after the show that she was wet from arousal, and wasn't wearing panties.

What a woman. She must become the next Mrs. Horatio.

She has a new movie coming out today that got "zero" stars. lol The main reason she got in the Tickle Chair was so Howard wouldn't play a review of her movie by Ebert & Roper where they absolutely trashed the flick. She said she's topless in the movie though, so it can't be all that bad. =)

Damn, of course this happens post-cameras. Been wanting to see something like this since I was 15 when "Singled Out" was still on. Thanks for the pics though.

It was her idea to get in the tickle chair!. Wow! I second what Horatio said, what a woman!

Has Howard said anything about going back on tv when he goes to satellite radio? Why did he stop having cameras in there anyway?

His deal with E! expired and he made a better one with On Demand cable. He will broadcast as a subscription service once he moves to Sirius, $10 a month was the price I heard quoted, and it will be unedited, no pixelized girls!

Hold up, am I missing something here? This girl got wet from Howard Stern tickling her?!!? Visibly wet? Wow...

Wait a minute

I listened to the whole thing and I did hear it mentioned that the only reason she even agreed to get in the chair was because there was no tv anymore. I think alot of a list celebs will stay out of the chair when Howard goes to sattelite because they are afraid that things will get too crazy because there are no longer any censors.

Hey Guys,

I am trying to find out how to unzip a file. If anyone has the answer I would be grateful to hear it.

Thanks

If you're using Windows XP, just double click on the file. Otherwise you need an application like winzip.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back