• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pushing My Limits [f/m]

MrTicklee

Verified
This is [f/m]...

We had met several times before and she told me how she recently connected with her dominant side. She had always loved tickling and now she found great pleasure in being the tickler, although she didn't have the opportunity persent itself as much as she'd like. At least not the way she wanted it. Then there was me, someone who loved to be the one tickled. It didn't take much coaxing to get me tied up or down or where ever for a serious round of tickle torture. It was a perfect match.

The first time we decided to play, she cuffed my hands behind my back and held onto my feet as she tickled them with all her energy. I'm a thrasher by nature, so I eventually wound up on the floor, hog-tied. One of her favorites. And may I say, she is knowledgable about bondage. That night she tortured me for about an hour with little to no breaks. She quickly found my most ticklish places, not that it was a challenge by any means, and took full advantage of them. I was screaming and laughing and begging the entire time, which only spurred her on to tickle me more.

She later admitted to me that she had held back, as she didn't want to scare me off. That drew my curiosity and I told her she didn't have to hold back next time. A smile grew from ear to ear as she told me you don't know what you're saying. I non-the-less insisted. Okay, it was a deal.

We made plans to meet on a Friday afternoon. She was off from work and it would be a slow day for me, which meant we had all the time we/she needed. I asked her whether she had any requests to which she told me she wanted to tie my hands over my head to the ceiling and place my legs in some position that would leave my feet easily accessible. Consider it done I told her. What about clothing, was her next question. We agreed I would wear a small, tight bathingsuit.

Friday afternoon soon came and I met her at the door. It could have been Holloween, as she looked like the devil with the grin on her. She told me to get ready because today I am going to push you to your limits.

I changed into my swimsuit and she placed cuffs on my wrists and together we walked to the basement. I had already set the scene before she came and I could see it pleased her greatly. In the middle of the room were two sturdy saw horses lined with pillows and straps were dangling from the ceiling. I knealed up onto the horses and she stapped my upper & lower calf, as well as my ankle to each horse so that my foot hung over the end. Then I raised my hands over my head and she secured the cuffs to the straps that hung there. There I was, in a make-shift spread eagle. Virtually every part of my body was exposed except for my shins.

She sat there watching me for a while with nothing but a smile, then she stood up and walked behind me. That's when she started...

She started with my feet. She knew those were my greatest weaknesses. All I could do was shake them a little, there was no escape. She stroked my soles oh so methodically that I thought I would go insane and then she would dive under my toes and begin to scratch my arches or the balls of my feet and make me scream and scream. This lasted for a great long while before she started to move up. As she did she wispered to me what she was going to do to me, which made it all the worse. She traveled up my spread thighs, right below my manlihood and tickled and teased me for minutes. It was like electric being shot through me and I bucked and shook and screamed again.

From there she wiggled into my waist, lower belly and hips causing me to keep the level of insanity and then she worked her way up my ribs eventually to my underarms. Tears flowed down my face from the laughter and screaming. The torture was so intense; however, I didn't ask her to stop. However, just then she did. But, she leaned to me and told me she had only just begun. She told me, this is where she wasn't going to hold back, like I had asked.

I felt her fingers gently stroke the underneath of my balls and I jumped to whatever my bonds would let me, which wasn't much. With her other hand she began to stroke the sole of my foot. Both hands slowly tortured me, which made it all the worse. I was slowly going insane. She would switch off on her hands, in order to reach both my feet. If she had three hands I would have died!

There was no surprise what effect this had on me, she knew what she was doing. Without objection, my swim suit was lowered fully exposing me. From her bag she pulled out a feather and began to stroke it over all over my groin causing me to shriek and moan and plead. It was unbearable. She continued torturing me like this for minutes and then she would stop, only to attack both of my feet with her nails. This went back and forth several more times until I couldn't take the sensations anymore and I released.

She was very pleased with what she had accomplished, yet she told me she wasn't quite done. There's one more thing I need to do before you can rest, and with that she began her ticklish onslaught again, this time digging directly into my midsection....my hips, waist, belly. She kept it up as I screamed louder and louder and then I felt it...I knew what her goal was...I couldn't stop it and she knew it.

very well written and descriptive. nice to see the man getting tickled sometimes.

isabeau :cat:

Thank you, Mr. Ticklee!

This is a fantasy of mine if I could only get my wife to get to this level of enjoyment of it. Oh well, one step at a time. Your writing was very descriptive and well-paced. A thoroughly enjoyable read!

I hope you receive this kind of treatment regularly!

Take care,
JP :cool:

JP,

I'm very pleased you enjoyed it. Although I have yet to have my own limits pushed to this degree, a degree I am willing to except, I do have plans in the immediate near future, which of course will be choronicalized, as well.

MrTicklee

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back