• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post pics of your PC

Well seeing this hasn’t got any posts and at the risk of sounding Sad I think it’s a cool computer! But I think the XPS 600 from Dell is cooler :cool:

I can't figger out how to make the attachment thingy work here on the TMF.

Year I’ve been wondering about that too.. anyone???

Hope this helps ...

1) Click the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" box, which is right below the "Reply to Thread" box (the place where you type in messages when you're making a post).

2) Click on the "Browse..." button in the pop-up box that appears, and go through your computer's folders to find the file you want to upload.

3) Double-click on the file. Do the same for each additional file. You can choose up to five files.

4) Click the "Upload" button to attach the file(s) to your post. If they exceed the upload limit you'll get a warning and you won't be able to upload them, so make sure they don't.

5) Close the window.

I’ll be honest I figured it out prity quickly after posting to this but thanks any how. maybe I'll get round to posting some pics of my laptop some time....

I'd like to see what everyone's computers look like. I'd post a pic of mine but I have no digital camera, scanner, or webcam. :(

amk714 said:
I'd like to see what everyone's computers look like. I'd post a pic of mine but I have no digital camera, scanner, or webcam. :(
:eek: But how do you survive without a range of portable multimedia devices ???

It's not easy, mark 19, being the nerd that I am! But I'm not exactly financially loaded, know what I mean? :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back