• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temptation Island tonight

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Nikkole, one of the hot girls that are on the island (split up from their boyfriends), cautions her foot massager that she's ticklish and looks very nervous as he starts to touch her feet and threatens to tickle. Nice! Also a moment later, another one of the girls squeals while she's being massaged, but I'm not sure if it's related to tickling.

this is awesome nontkl. And the best part is that you got it on Tape! Here is a pic of Nikkole and her boyfriend for those of us who dont' watch the show. Thanks again!

Latin_Boy

lg_nik_thomas.jpg

Yeah! Dats the goil!

One of the things about this is that this girl can be a bit bitchy (she treated that boyfriend of hers like dog doo! She DESERVES to be tickled!)....but is still somehow likeable and really hot. But she's one of those girls you might have even guessed WASN'T ticklish......that's why it's so fantastic when you see her nervous about it!

There is another really cute, adorable, sweet, highly tickleable girl, Catherine. Right after the Nikkole moment, there looks like a moment that Catherine (who is also getting the same treatment....all of the men are massaging the 4 girls, that's what the situation is!) also reacts ticklishly. This is one of those girls that just looks and acts ticklish...and I think might be the favorite on the Island...so stay tuned, it just might happen!

Saw it as well. Great quick sole and to shots! That's what I love that show. Even the sand-coated feet are wonderful to watch. Yes, I'm hoping something great will happen.

You'll may have one more chance...

Well... I was home this morning (Friday) and saw the repeat of Thursday afternoon's "Extra" -- the rip-off of Entertainment Tonight.

Anyway, the showed "previews" of that evening's Temptation 2 and gave a pretty cool "behind the scenes" look at the show. Well, the preview showed the afore mentioned massage scene, although not in its entirety. The reason I'm saying this is because they also run a weekend edition of "Extra", with the best clips from the week, so we may (cross your fingers) see that scene again -- I think sometime Saturday. Check your local listings for times.

Latin_boy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back