• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My only tied/tickled incident! (kind of funny true story f/m)

unit5610

2nd Level Orange Feather
The first time I was in college (many, many moons ago) I was very close friends with Donna (named changed to protect the innocent). We lived in the dorms and came from the same general area and had a lot in common but we didn't really "go out" with each other, we just talked for hours on end and did a lot of tickling. She was engaged to someone at home so I refused to get more heavily involved with her than I was. She hated being tickled but tolerated it but she enjoyed tickling me so much.
Anyway, this one time I visited her there was a length of rope hanging from the fire sprinkler pipe which came through the wall and ran along the ceilings of all the rooms. It was over (actually just away from) the very edge of her bed. I asked her why it was there and she sort of smiled...so I said to her something like "Did you want to tie me up with that and tickle me?" She kind of shyly said yes, which got me all excited and a little nervous. Anyway I laid on the bed, dressed for tickling in shorts, teeshirt and bare feet and she ties my left arm off above my head with this rope attached to the ceiling, then climbed on top of me. I thought, this won't be bad because I still have one arm free and can probably block or just tickle her back because she was extremely ticklish.
Next, she pulls my teeshirt over my head so I can't see and starts tickling all over my upper body. It was much more intense than I expected as she had two hands all over me and I wasn't able to defend myself much with my one hand so I'm laughing out of control and begging her to stop but she keeps going, Meanwhile I'm tugging on the rope and after about a minute of tickle torture I end up pulling us both off of the bed. Donna falls on the floor and is laughing her ass off at me because I'm partly on the floor and hanging by the rope with my left arm, paranoid that I'm going to pull the whole sprinkler system down! I pleaded with her to stop laughing and get some scissors to cut me down, which she eventually did.
We had a lot of laughs over that incident afterwards for a long time. Unfortunately we never tried tying each other up again and that was my only experience ever with anything like that...but I'll always remember it!

funny story unit tell me do you two still stay in touch? and i didnt know you were ticklish as well. hmmm anyway great story thanks for sharing.

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

I used to see her every couple of years but it's been over 5 years now...I don't think her husband likes me much and it's possible we won't see each other again. We did tickle each other that last time...she got me good on my feet that day! Sadly she lost much of ticklishness but I kept all of mine :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back