• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wiggles, pirates and an awesome tickling :) (true story)

Ticklemmmeeeeee

1st Level Red Feather
Therapy and an awesome tickling
An encounter at work
By Ticklemmmeeeeee

I do behavioral therapy with children with autism. I usually provide the therapeutic instruction in the individual client's homes as is the case here. The client is a 10 year old boy, this is a brief account of an awesome and relatively interesting tickling experience I had with the boy's father.

While at work this past Wednesday afternoon The children were watching "The Wiggles" Children's show on television.
The scene that happened to be on was one with a character named Captain Feathersword. The Capt. is a very attractive feather wielding Aussie - pirate who runs around tickling everyone on the show (yummy right?..lol)

Well, during this particular scene that the children were watching, one of the other "wiggles" was speaking to the audience as Capt. feathersword would tickle him from behind with the feather, causing him to laugh and turn to confront the Capt.

Each time the speaker turned around he would ask the capt. "Captain Feathersword! Did you just tickle me?!" The capt. laughed and denied it saying "Me? No, no tickling, nope" Then the speaker would ask the audience, "Did he just tickle me?, He did? Thank you, I thought he tickled me." The speaker would then turn back to the Capt and say "Okay Capt. no more tickling!" The capt. repeated, "No more tickling, Aaarrrr!!! "

This pattern repeated a few times, the Capt. would tickle and deny it again and again. Finally the speaker was laughing alot and said "Capt. please, please no more tickling!!!"
This was playing on the televison as I worked at the table with the child. I noticed the kids really liked the show and I began playing around with them and asked them each "Did he get tickled? Did the Captain tickle? Like this? How about this?" So it turned into a cute tickling thing with all of us laughing and giggling.

Well, I never noticed until we were getting back to work that there was a man standing in the doorway with his arms folded in front of him, watching us. My face must have been so red. When our eyes met he smiled apologetically and said he didn't mean to startle me. I laughed and said "Oh boy, I hope you didn't witness all of that,lol." He said "Oh yes I did, I saw the whole sordid thing." I must have looked scared to death because he smiled empathically at me and quickly apologized saying he was only kidding. I breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief and we both laughed.

The boy I work with signed for a break, I told him to take one and the little girl ran off as well, leaving me alone with this man in the therapy room.
He held out his hand to me and apologized again for not introducing himself, he said he was the childrens' father. I was confused but said nothing. I quickly realized he must be the ex husband.

As I was cleaning up therapy materials and setting up for the final part of my session he sat down in the little chair opposite me.
He was helping place the materials back in their respective places and said, "That was really cute, I like the way you are with the kids, thank you, that's great."

I smiled and said , "Oh please, don't thank me, it's my job, besides they're adorable I love spending time with them."
His voice sounded more serious and he said, "No really..., " he reached his arm out and touched mine with his hand.I looked up and he said "Really thank you, you go over and above to really connect with him, it shows in how much they both seem to like you, that is priceless."
I laughed a bit uncomfortably and thanked him again.

He said, pointing toward the tv, "Well, that was cute eh?" I looked and realized he meant the show, I said, "Oh yeah, The Wiggles, that is a great show for kids, and some of us adults too,lol." We laughed.

The show was still on in the background and while he was sitting there the captain was talking about tickling again, He had just tickled someone who wasn't ticklish and then tickled himself , and pretended to be upset, kicking his legs up in the air crying and said "All i ever wanted to do is make people laugh by giving them a little tickle. Boo boo!"
We both made eye contact realizing we were watching it, we laughed and shook our heads. I said out loud, "Note to self Margie...start maturing at a more rapid pace." We laughed and he said "Oh no, I love it, it's adorable."

I smiled at him and he asked me if the Capt. was my favorite character on the show. I said "Oh, absolutely, I adore the capt."
He looked a bit strange and said "Oh yeah? Why?"

I couldn't believe this man and I were discussing the wiggles and even more intriguing was that he seemed to be interested in my interest in the fact that Capt feathersword tickles. So, like any super wimp, I froze completely,lol.

"Why do I like captain Feathersword...." I kinda laughed and mumbled something about liking pirates,lol.
He wasn't buying it. He smiled and said , "Well, he sure likes to tickle alot, huh?"

I said "Yes, he does. That's what he does. He tickles and tickles and tickles, aaaarrr" I laughed. Feeling slightly ridiculous and heady I was now shoving materials in my bag super fast.

He looked strange and asked , "So is that why you like him, because he tickles alot?"
I looked at him with extreme eye contact thinking to myself "Is this guy really still talking about the wiggles and Capt feathersword and tickling or am I imagining this?"
I saw something terribly exciting in his face, against my inner voice screaming to say "No!" I blurted out, "Yes, I love him because he's so cute and because he tickles everyone all the time."

His jaw dropped before my eyes. I couldn't tell if he looked queasy or aroused, lol. I wondered if perhaps he was testing me to see if I was some kind of pervert spending time with his children and I decided I better get back to work. I told him, "I better call Jeremy back to work now, his break is over...it was ...um...nice to meet you."

He smiled and brushed his hand over my arm in a sweeping motion and yes, it tickled and yes he noticed,lol...I gasped a bit and pulled my arm away fast, he smiled seductively(??) at me and asked what time my therapy session was over.

I said 3:00, he said he would be back at 3 to chat before I left. I said "Okay." without looking at him again. As excited as I was at the prospect of him being into tickling, this was getting weird.

I let jeremy go early because he worked so hard. Around 2:45 I was cleaning up and talking to his little sister when the dad walked in the room.
I quickly asked if his wife was home yet, feeling very uncomfortable. He said "No, my EX wife works late on wednesdays. " He smiled.

I knew he was telling the truth, this was my third week there and she has never been there on wednesday. Previously though there was a sitter there with the kids, I had never met him before, nor did I know there was an ex husband to meet.

He was pretty good looking in a rugged outdoorsy way, I love to see men in over shirts and tee's underneath...he had one on over a dark tee with the sleeves rolled up, he looked really good and he smelled incredible even from where I was across the table. My heart was racing and I felt everything from nervous to terrified to excited beyond description.

He sat down and helped me put away materials, he chatted about this and that, we pushed in the chairs and cleaned up the therapy room talking about nothing as though we had known one another forever. He was very funny and charming and I iked talking to him. It felt good.

All I could think about though was his interest in the tickling. Had I imagined it? I thought that I must really be losing it. I was so nervous I was trembling and dropped a small container of math manipulatives all over the floor , they scattered all over , bouncing everywhere across the hardwood floor.

"Oh no." I said. I knelt down and began picking them up, I glanced at him picking pieces up too on the opposite side of the room and thought for sure that I saw him staring at my bare soles as they were peeking out from under my bottom as I kneeled down to clean up the pieces. I told myself, "Get a grip margie."
It only hit me that moment that I was barefoot...I always kicked off my flip flops while working, the floor was nice and cool and I love that. My sandals were across the room.

The toys were collected and we met back at the table simultaneously, his handful of pieces colliding with mine as we both began placing them in the container simultaneously.
He was making me laugh with all the sounds and actions he was making and doing, he looked at me and said "you have one of the greatest laughs I have ever heard. It is absolutely delightful. "

I honestly think I blushed, I know I felt very warm and I mumbled "Thank you."
For all my professed boldness I was insanely nervous and found this near stranger exciting beyond belief because of the interest I imagined he had in my ticklishness and in his wanting to tickle me.
I believed I knew at that moment that he was a tickler and that he could tell I am ticklish and that he wanted to tickle the hell out of me. I was convinced. Immediately warmth permeated my entire frame. Cliche as it sounds, my palms were sweaty.

He asked me how old I am...I laughed because I know he thought I was alot younger than I am...I said how old do you think I am? He played along and said well I know u have to be at least 18 or my ex wife would not have hired you. So, 18? I laughed again and said I am older than 18. He said okay, good enough.
I didn't know what he meant by that exactly but I started to relax and enjoy his presence a bit.
As I placed the last of the materials on the shelf, turned down the light I said "Well, that's it. Jeremy was a gem today, you should be proud, please tell your wife...er...ex wife I said hello and good bye and that I will be here again same time tomorrow, thanks for the laugh and the talk." I smiled and started out the door.
He stopped me with a look. I asked if there was something else. He said "No. Yes. I don't know. I guess not."
I smiled and asked if everything was allright. He asked me if he could ask me something personal. I said sure. He stammered a bit, I could tell he was struggling and worried and I found that extremely adorable and attractive. I wanted to eat him up, to scream up "YES!!! I want you to tickle meeeee!!!" (I thought amusedly, great, now he will ask me if I can stay and work late for him while he goes out on a date,lol)

He looked way too worried for his own good so I broke the ice for him, poor thing.... "What is it that you want to ask me?"

"Well, this may sound strange, but ...you mentioned you like the captain because he tickles alot. Soo....I was wondering if...um....if you like to be tickled?"

I laughed and answered with more ease than I had been feeling, surprising myself I said "Yes I do like to be tickled....alot."
His eyes opened wide and I thought he would pass out,lol.
This poor guy, I thought, has not tickled anyone in a loooong time.

He stumbled so fast over his words and asked..."So...are you very ticklish then?"
I responded, now the more powerful participant in the conversation, "Yes, I am very ticklish then,lol." He smiled at me, realizing I was not offended or repulsed.
He seemed to be very relieved. I thought now is a good time to get out of here.
I said I better get going, was good talking to you. My head said "Leave!!!" my body said "What are you nuts!??"

He said , "Please don't go yet, Barb doesn't get home until 6, the kids are playing in their room, stay and hang out with me a while." I looked at him and started to say I don't think so but he insisted, saying "Oh come on, have a heart I haven't had a date in months."

I said, "If asking me to stay when I am all grimy from work is a date, then you need me to stay more than I need to go,lol" He laughed and said he liked that.

I must be honest, his new boldness seemed uncharacteristic of his former nervousness and something screamed inside of me to say no but I defied that annoying voice that gives me bad advice and never lets me have any fun and heard myself say "Yes, I would love to. I will go put my things in the car and call home to make sure everything is okay. Be right back." He smiled huge, Great, I will pour us something cold and refreshing."
"That'd be nice, I smiled. "

I slipped into my flip flops on my way out the door and I swear I saw him lose it for a split second. I smiled internally as I walked to my car.

When I came back in he was out on the deck , motioning me out, I sat in the chair he patted for me, which was right next to his.

We made small talk for a bit and he asked me if I wanted to hear a secret. It sounds creepy but the way he did it was so adorable I cannot express it to give him justice.
I giggled and said yes, I definitely wanted to hear his secret. I teased him saying "I think I already know what it is," and laughed. He laughed and played along and asked me what I thought. I said "No," for him to tell me, he said "No no , now I want to know what you are thinking!"
I laughed nervously, I said "Okay, but If I am wrong I will probably quit this job and never show my face here again, lol and you will have some tall explaining to do mister,lol." He laughed, "I've got your back, now tell me."

I said "Okay....I think that you are going to tell me that you love to tickle, that you find me terribly attractive and that you would love to tickle the hell out of me. And now I want to go and die please,lol" I have never done such a thing in my life. That was a pretty bold move , even for me,lol.

He said, "Wow. I'm blown away." He teased me for a while and made me suffer by wiggling his fingers and poking me here and there in my ribs and tummy. He kept making me screech despite my crazy laughter and protests that the kids would hear and come downstairs.

As he poked in a different place with each syllable he admitted that he loved to tickle and that he wanted to tickle me so bad he could taste it.

I laughed and asked through a way too tickly voice what tickles tasted like and he said I was about to find out. (That was pretty hot!)

He asked me, as he was moving closer and grabbing at both my sides if he could tickle me. I laughed and said it's kinda late for you to ask no?...And I got tickled for that,lol. I screeched and said I didn't think I had much of a choice at this point. He laughed loudly and said "No, I'm afraid you don't"

That was the first real full blown tickle attack. He grabbed both my ribs together at the same time, I screeched and started laughing and before I realized what was happening I folded laughing hsyterically.

He was saying things that drove me mad like, "Oh, look how ticklish you are." I was saying "Noo...I'm not...please." Laughing. He would say, "Oh, but look at this" He tickled me faster. I screamed and laughed and said "It really tickles!!!" We both were laughing so hard. I loved that he was laughing and playing with me it made it 100 times hotter. He laughed and tickled more and more saying "I know,it's supposed to tickle silly!"

He tickled my sides and tummy and reached once or twice for my underarms but I lost it and screamed too loudly so he stopped. But just for a second to let me compose myself. He looked so good as he looked at me and said "Oh now I have to get those underarms!"

I screeched and started laughing so hard even before he touched me, he said "This is nuts! Girl you're going to get it so bad, come here!!!" and he laughed as he pinned me into the BBQ grill and started tickling one armpit.

I have to be honest, I have never had my underarms tickled like that before, it was one of the most amazing and intolerable experiences I have had since the first time my feet were tickled that way. He tickled me until 5:50, my boss (his ex wife) was due home at 6:00. The kids came down a few times but after grabbing a snack and a firm look from daddy they went back upstairs, lol. And he went back at it, tickling me everywhere. He was really good at it.

He did tickle my feet some , not alot which was disappointing inretrospect but at the time I was not complaining about anything,lol. I think we were both teribly overwhelmed to be honest,lol. Anyway, I know that I was. I am still ruminating the entire event, I actually wanted to stay home yesterday just to have time to lie in bed and do nothing but think about it all all over again and again,lol. He tickled the hell out of me on that deck, I kid you not. If you want more details I am sure they will be forthcoming as I regain composure and am able to breathe normally,lol But for now you will have to wait a little bit, my fingers are tired. LOL
Peace and tickles...
~margie :cat:

Last edited:
Amazing story...that must have been so much fun and so exciting to go through. Congratulations!

Whoa...

Pardon my drool...that is an amazing day! Good for you for taking the initiative and reading between the lines. What an experience. I hope you have plans to meet again and that he is the gentleman you wish him to be.

Congratulations!

JP :woot:

dang marge you lucky girl you he sounds incredible. please tell us you plan on seeing more of him please? and o btw way to go on your job. you sound great at it the world needs more like you take care and post again when something else happens ( as i'm so sure it will )

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Thanks all :) As a matter of fact he left his phone number with his ex wife to give to me yesterday. I think I will just wait to call him and see what happens on next Wednesday,lol. :bouncybou

Hey Margie sounds like u had a fun time, have you got a photo of yourself?

Glad to see you back meeeeee

and love the story.. just one correction..... As a parent of twins ( turning 2 tomm ) Wiggles is their favorite show... Capt Feathersword and the whole wiggles gang are from Austrailia.. not the UK...lol....

:bump: :bump:

fttickler said:
and love the story.. just one correction..... As a parent of twins ( turning 2 tomm ) Wiggles is their favorite show... Capt Feathersword and the whole wiggles gang are from Austrailia.. not the UK...lol....

:bump: :bump:

Tomay-ta Tomah-ta...LOL...thanks for the correction...my geography gets rusty when recounting getting tickled..lol :) Thanks for the feedback :)

You are one lucky 'lee! Congratulations. :smilelove

Sounds like this should be safe, after all he left his number for you with his ex - so she's gonna know he's seeing you. (Most guys are gentlemen, but there's nothing like a little insurance for peace of mind.)

I wonder if he's here lurking around the forum?! :lurking:

Please post more, especially when he gets your feet! :feets:

Great story. Its cool how the both of you were bold enuff to take it to that level. I wonder which memeber of the forum he is...lol ;)

its you ngo i just knew it lol anyway again marge how awesome that that happened and he sounds breathtaking. hope you get together again soon

isabeau :jester:

I was completely enthralled by your story, marge. It took me back to the very first tickle attack I ever received from my husband when we were just dating. What a thrill. Thanks for such a descriptive and well-told account of your experience. I really really enjoyed it. :)

Eroticklee said:
I was completely enthralled by your story, marge. It took me back to the very first tickle attack I ever received from my husband when we were just dating. What a thrill. Thanks for such a descriptive and well-told account of your experience. I really really enjoyed it. :)

write about it Eroticklee and post it of have your husband Shadowtrklr write it i would love to read it. xoxo

isabeau :smilelove

isabeau{E} said:
its you ngo i just knew it lol anyway again marge how awesome that that happened and he sounds breathtaking. hope you get together again soon

isabeau :jester:

LOL isabeau. I wish, im not even that bold.

It reminds me of a song, think Rod Stewart sang it. Some guys have all the luck! Wonderful story. :couch:

Thanks everyone:) I'm really glad you all enjoyed it!...I should clarify, I am not romantically interested in this guy for many reasons but he is a great tickler...and my palms get sweaty at the prospect of him being there again next wednesday...there is someone I love and wish was here to tickle me instead, but until then...not having someone here to tickle me daily necessitates taking the tickles when and where I can get them...(I am sure he would agree)
It's funny some of you should mention the propsect of him being a member here, I thought the same thing (I always think that anyone with any tickling interest is prob a member here,lol) I have looked in the B's but no luck in id'ing yet(his name is Benjamin) I think I will just ask him,..what's the worst he can do to me?...lol.
Anyway, thanks again for the interest and support, it means alot and inspires and motivates me to continue writing the novel I started a while ago...I love writing about tickling in great detail...I love capturing the responses and reactions from both lee and ler, across all areas...physically, emotionally, psychologically, and every other "...ally"...lol :)
~peace n love
~margie
:bouncybou :cat:

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
I think I will just ask him,..what's the worst he can do to me?...
You might consider asking him if he's ever heard of the TMF and gauge his reaction. There is a very popular economics forum called The Motley Fool - and it's often referred to as TMF. You can use that as cover if he doesn't admit to knowing about us.

Thanks for the heads up soleseeker:) I think though that at this point there is little chance of him expressing an adverse reaction to my being a member of a tickling forum :D ....besides, if he says he has never heard of it I may recruit him, lol. (Do I get a token for a referral?..lol)
~margie :bouncybou

you mean you might write a novel involving tickling? o please do. you write so very well.

isabeau :cuddle:

Wow, intense stuff...

Well, even if you don't call him and pursue another "encounter", be sure to never settle for a guy who won't tickle you like crazy regularly young lady! :bump:

Hey Goska...I could never!...would never!....and besides, I don't have to...(do I now ?) :) :lovestory :bouncybou

Isabeau...so sorry, I didn't even see your post until now...yes, I am writing a tickling novel. Thanks so much for the support! I am very happy that you like my writing, it is always easy to express so passionately what is so passionately felt.
I do love writing...the content and expressing it I have no problem with , it is grammar and writing style I need much work in, all in due time. For now, it is so wonderful to be able to share writings that I am so passionate about with others who feel the same.
Your sig is soo cute, gives me ideas...lol :)
byeee for now,
~margie :bouncybou

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back