• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hilary Duff F/F

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Hilary+Hailey Duff F/F

Seems to be from a "behind the scenes" cut. Cute! :bouncybou

Last edited:
great clip! i dont suppose you have tha part were she says shes doing the whow bare foot as well, and the camera shows her feet? thanks again

oh god thank you very much

oh god thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the ticklee in this is Hayley Duff, her older sister. I've never been a fan of Hilary, but Hayley is hot. Thanks for the clip... :D

Here the .mov

I am not a big fan of wmv so here's the .mov as well.

Excellent!! I love mainstream clips and I think this one is among the best...thanks so much!

hilary duff clip

To Hal,
When i play the clip there is no sound. Is it supposed to be that way?
Let me know at [email protected] thanks. Love your site as well.

Thanks,
John Meeters

tickle1 said:
To Hal,
When i play the clip there is no sound. Is it supposed to be that way?
Let me know at [email protected] thanks. Love your site as well.
Thanks,
John Meeters
No, there's sound on the clip. Maybe you've got an older Windows Media Player, of just check your settings. Sorry.

Thank you Hal!!!

You are a mainstream demi-god!

I can't stand Hilary Duff (or blondes in general), but her sister looks better and is taller (and confirmed ticklish!). You have made my year, :santasmil 50 million brownie points and etcetera!

:cool2: Rock on...

NSM

Normally I adore skinny girls but this is verrry hot. I am going to insist that this girl LOVES to be tickled at least on her feet. If you'll notice although she struggles she's careful not to do anything that would really stop the ticklers, and if you watch in the first part when her feet get free from hillary she isn't quick to pull them away, they kind of linger and she has a sort of disappointed look like "aww that's it?"

I could be wrong but that definitely didn't look like someone who hated when that happens.

Have seen the clip with sound and unfortunately we dont get to hear Haylie Duff's laughter because there's a soundtrack of one of Hilary's songs playing over it. :mad: i think from just looking tho we can tell that she's very ticklish. I think more celebs should do this to their older sisters lol

Such a classic clip... :D Anyway, yeah, you can see Hayley mouth the words "So ticklish" near the end of her ordeal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back