• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the Waterfront---true

guffaw

I loved summer breaks while I was in college. I used those breaks to take opportunities to try something new. This was one of those summers. I finished a Water Safety Instructor's course in college as an undergraduate elective and decided to put it to use. As such, I was employed as a Waterfront director at a summer camp. The salary was meager, but the location, the other staff, and the chance to "get back to nature" added up to a great summer.

And of course, there was the waterfront staff. There were four of us, in all. Tom, Sandy, Sara, and myself. Sara was a 17 year old goddess. Now, I don't tend to get hung up on looks, but Sara was breath-taking. Blonde, 5'9", 123 lbs with an hourglass figure that attracted looks from any man in sight. She was bubbly, vivacious, energetic, and eager to please. The perfect lifeguard. She loved children, the water, hard work, and fun. It's this combination of qualities that made her so unforgettable and why she still continues to hold a soft-spot in my heart for her.

Now setting up a beach waterfront before camp starts takes about 3 days made up of raking, painting, first aid preparation, etc. Sally and I were working on the first aid preparations.

"What's this?" she asked pointing.

"That's a back board. You use it to transport possible neck/spinal injuries. I'm surprised you didn't know what that is. It should've been part of your lifesaving course."

"Nope. I think they had one at the pool, but we never used it."

"Well, we need to get this one up to speed. A sanding and a fresh coat of paint wouldn't hurt it. And we need to have strips of cloth about 2 feet long for it." Even as I write this, I think about how "all-business" I was when it came to work. This was about to change.

"Okay, but you need to show me how to use it one of these days." she said, absently.

That's when I saw the opportunity. A perfect time to incorporate work and (tickle)play. The next day we finished with the backboard painting and other duties.

The following day, I sent the other two waterfront staff to prepare boats, lifejackets, etc. while Sara and I finished odd jobs. I'm dressed in T-shirt and togs while Sara sports a small T-shirt on top of a bikini--fine for a hot day like today and since we didn't have campers yet, we didn't have to wear our lifeguard swimwear.

"Hey, here are the strips of cloth for the backboard. We took old sheets from the lodge to make them." Sara says.

"Great, let's go put it with the backboard". We take the cloth and check the paintjob on the backboard.

"So, are you going to show how to use this?" she asks. I love it when they ask for it. It almost makes it too easy. I'm lucky, this way. I lay the backboard on the sand, looking around to see if anyone was in sight. I spot the cook ambling up the stairs from the beachfront gazebo to the lodge but other than that, no one.

"Okey-doke, lie down on this."

"Okay. But why am I lying down?"

"So you know why and how you immobilize the body parts." I explained. I put a towel around her head as I started tying the cloth around her forhead and worked my way down, as I explained to her how the patient must be immobilized from turning her head. I gave legitimate instruction as I secured her to the back board. The only part I changed was how I secured her arms, as I circled the cloth about her forarms and wrists before tying them down so that she couldn't slip out. I finished at her ankles, where once again I took a bit of liberty to tie them individually. "Of course, this is usually done in the water, in our line of business, and 3 to six people are recommended to lift and transport. This way the victim has less risk of jarring movement. Try to wiggle a bit. Make sure I did a good job. It's important that you have a minimum of movement" I explain.

"Yeah, I'm in here pretty good. So this is for a spinal injury, right?"

"Yep. You sure I got you in tight? I'm a little rusty. I don't think you really tried. Here's some incentive" I take my hand and start tickling her stomach. "now really struggle!" I tease.

"Ahhhhhahahahahahha. Stop. No. Ahahhahahaha."

"Well, that wasn't much of a test, you didn't even pull" I say. I was being honest, however, as Sara is one of those type that go limp when you tickle them. "You an innie or an outie?" My hand lifts the bottom of her shirt and tickles her naval. She responds with even more frantic laughter.

"I'm really ticklish. Now let me go." She says as she giggles.

"Got a match?" I tickle her up and down the sides of her tummy. This girl is ticklish. And I love to taunt a helpless victim (the best kind).

Sandy and Tom, the other lifeguards walk up. "Hey guys, what's going on?" Tom asks, smiling. I didn't see them come up from the beachfront.

"We're checking equipment" I say.

"Guff's teaching me to use the backboard, for what--I'm not sure." Sara says. To this day I can't get over what a good sport she was.

"Looks like fun. Did he make sure to test your feet?" Sandy asks as she kneels down to start tickling Sara's feet. Sara starts laughing again. "No, I suppose he didn't. Good thing we came along, huh?"

Tom kneels at Sara's stomach and begins a vicious tummy tickle. Sara's laughter picks up a strained feel to it, but still, she doesn't struggle as her body remains limp. She probably would curl up in the fetal position if not strapped down.

At this point, not wanting to seem to be too into tickling her (always the closet fetishist) I get up. "Be sure to let her breath once in a while guys. I've gotta take the truck into town and pick up a few more things. I'll meet you all for lunch at the lodge."

I walk away to the sounds of Sara's laughter, Tom's snickering, and Sandy's teasing. Other than quick rib tickles for the rest of the summer, this was the majority of the tickling I did. The friends I made that summer remain friends to this day. I've lost track of Sara, although it's been reported that she's been recently divorced. Like me. Hmmmmm................

Note to self: sign up for Water Safety course . . . immedietment!

Great story, man! But sometimes you gotta just say, "screw what they think of me" and carpe the diem, if you catch me.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back