• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SC peeps wanted!

Hey Mike. I don't know if you remember but we spoke via e-mail a few months back. I was just wondering if you've had any luck with this post. Is there finally going to be a gathering is SC?

im not sure but if u find out ne thing bout gartherins here in SC please tell me i whould love to b apart os it never been to 1 b 4 and whould love to go thankx

hey boys SC ticklee here if u guys ever plan on a gathering whould love to b a part of it hope to here from u soon byee :justlips:

sc/nc tickling

Hey Mike...

Don't forget out us NC people...we have talked about doing something jointly between the two states since there aren't many people in either one....

Definitely look forward to tickling you sometime betty.... :tickle:

That's a great idea. If you ever do try to organize a NC/SC gathering, I definitely want to be a part of it.

Betty, I'd LOVE to meet you sometime. :xpulcy:

NC/SC Gathering

Mike,

I may have found a couple of other people to join in. I am still working on them, but there is hope after all.

NC tickler here

It would be great if you guys decide to put together a gathering! I new to the tickle world, but Ive loved every second Ive been in it!!!...so if you decide too...count me in!!!

hell yeah

A gathering in NC!!! That's what's up!!! 21/m here. It'd be awesome to meet some female lees from around here if they're here at all. Keep us informed about a gathering.

Count me in!

I could probably do a small, SC gathering. I'm in Charleston. Who's organizing? Let me know if I can help.

Hi everybody... what do you guys say we get the ball rolling on this SC gathering? Instead of just talking about it?

Let's get some suggestions for dates and locations, and we need some more volunteers to help coordinate. We could get a hotel... a beach house (if it fits location-wise)... what do you guys think? I think using a fetish-club (if you can even FIND one in SC) might be a bit intimidating, especially for a first-time, small gathering.

Thoughts??

NC Here!

Hey guys I'm in NC and would be interested in a gathering, Just a little concerened about the guy to girl ratio though. I might be able to get us a female lee, but she is very ticklish and can't take TOO much tickling. What do you folks in the Carolinas think?

Ticklefiend

Well Im in Georgia...and I can make a SC Gathering. I wanted to make NEST but work and other stuff got in the way. But SC isnt far for me and I can do a weekend or something. IN fact Ill be in SC on Friday! Im up, so lets get it togeather and work a little magic!! :wavingguy

Rob

I live in Charleston, SC and would love to get together. Let me know.

lets do it! jeez quit bullshitttin lol, where shall we do it? columbia? or charleston?

Hey I just moved to Charleston! I hope things will come back to life here for tickling!

Well since folks dont come to the munches. I am going to host one. I am thinking at a restaurant call sweenies on John's island. The owner is super nice and the place always has tables. I am thinking about hosting it on the 30th of January.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back