• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's Lucky...

mark 19

2nd Level Red Feather
It’s Lucky that I don’t drink coffee or I wouldn’t get to sleep tonight at all! :shake:

It's Lucky this is my 300th post other wise I'd never get any sleep. :zzzzz:

It's Lucky that despite only having 3 hours sleep and working 9 hours straight I still had the energy to go out tonight. :xpulcy:

It's Lucky that I didn’t haft to say that myself or I would have seemed self-centred. :)

It's lucky that this thread has survived and is still on page one. :D

It's lucky Chrisheaven and NT hasn't seen this thread yet! :D

It's lucky to have a supportive family....

It's lucky I don't have to get up early tomorrow :D

It's lucky to post with you this evening, Catwoman :wavingguy Cheers! :woot: :bouncybou

Thanks Catwoman! :)

It's lucky that I don't have to worry about crazy Toronto traffic any more :veryhappy

It's lucky that I don't have to worry about giving a bottle for a little while...............

It's lucky that my bottle is still full, hehehe :blaugh:

I am lucky that I prayed while fasting.........or else I woouldn't have the spiritual strength to keep myself from eating.

It's lucky to have such inner strength, are you fasting for Yom Kippur?

It's lucky when you don't have it all but you still count it all joy, and no i'm not............just fasting for me........

It's lucky that Milagros isn't here, he'd scold me for getting the dates wrong, lol. I don't know when Yom Kippur is but it must be close :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back