• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 10

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the final chapter of the pay per view. i am very thankful for the feedback from you fans as that is what keeps the series alive. after the pay per view, i will write stories for each brand again. i keep hoping that WOW in real life returns or some new women's federation would start. if only i had millions of dollars...anyway, i hope you enjoy this final match. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org

Lee: "Wow!!! what a matchup between Trish Stratus and Jungle Grrl!!"

Coach: "and OF COURSE Trish Stratus is still the champion, just like Hollywood will remain champion!!"

Lee: "that's right folks, the next and final match of PANDEMONIUM features a titanic, colossal matchup for the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment WORLD Championship! Terri Gold will challenge the champion Hollywood for the title and folks, you know the history between these two. they HATE each other! now, let's take a quick look at the history between WOW's two most popular wrestlers....."

a video montage began to play and the song "Ugly" by The Exies played and the crowd watch footage of the rivalry between Hollywood and Terri Gold. it showed footage of the first title meeting between these two with Hollywood making Terri tap out and winning the World title the first time. then the footage showed Terri Gold winning her championship back from Lana Star, only to lose it again to Hollywood. the footage showed slow motion shots of Hollywood's grin and Terri's sad look after losing her title. it went on to show Terri Gold winning a guantlet match to earn a title shot at Hollywood. clips of Stephanie McMahon telling Terri that this is her only chance and if she were to lose, she would never get another title shot as long as Hollywood was champion. then the video faded to black....

"this is Julie Day standing by with the #1 contender for the WOWE World title, Terri Gold. Terri, once again you step into the ring with Hollywood. to date, you have never beat Hollywood. you must be concerned about that." Julie Day asked.

"you know Julie, this is my 5th time facing Hollywood and you're right, i have never beaten her. she is definitely a tough competitor, the toughest i have ever faced. but i KNOW i can beat her! no one can win forever..." Terri replied.

"Terri, if you lose this match, per Stephanie McMahon's ruling, you will never get a title shot again as long as Hollywood is the champion. are you prepared to face Hollywood for the final time? after all, she knows your weakness. she has defeated you by tickling your feet. Terri, as your friend, do you think you can beat Hollywood?" Julie asked.

"Julie, i KNOW i can beat Hollywood. despite the fact that this is my last opportunity, i am going to make it count. Hollywood has a fascination with my feet, but she is also very ticklish. it would be sweet to see her suffer for once. i have to win. i have to win back the title and get it away from that evil woman. i promise, i will be the World Champion again. i have no other choice. Hollywood, prepare to meet your fate. that title is.....MINE!" Terri said, her face full of confidence as she walked off.

HOLLYWOOD (tWo- WOWE WORLD CHAMPION)
www.webkitten.com

vs

TERRI GOLD
www.heatherlee.org
www.wowe.com/superstars/terrigold/images/terrigold2.jpg

WOWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling Enetrtainment WORLD championship!!!! introducing first the challenger, please welcome.........TERRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIII GOLD!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd erupted into cheers as the music of Terri Gold hit and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her blue top with gold trim, blue shorts and her blue wrestling boots, Terri began to walk towards the ring. she had a huge smile as she slapped hands with the fans. this was her moment. her mind was focused on the task at hand and she knew she was going to have to dig down deep to defeat Hollywood and recapture the title she cherished so much. she made it to the ring and hopped over the ropes and pumped her fists. then she stood on the second turnbuckle and slauted the crowd, which responded with a standing ovation. Terri Gold felt the love from the crowd and she was going to use that energy to carry her through. she knew she had to win this match, otherwise, her chances of being World Champion would be lost.

Lee: "listen to this crowd!!! they LOVE Terri Gold!!! i truly believe that Terri Gold is going to win her title back!"

Coach: "then you are just as crazy as the fans! there is NO WAY Terri is going to win this match! Hollywood owns her mind! she owns her feet! Hollywood OWNS Terri Gold! remember, Hollywood has NEVER lost a match on her own. the only time she didnt win is when Terri Gold tapped out to Lana Star! no one has ever beaten Hollywood one on one and it wont start tonight!"

Lee: "never underestimate the heart of a champion and Terri Gold has a huge heart! but standing by right now is her opponent, the World Champion, Hollywood....."

"this is Julie Day standing her with the WOWE World Champion, Hollywood. Hollywood, once again you face Terri Gold, but this time you are the champion. do you think you can defeat Terri?" Julie asked.

"you're kidding right? what kind of stupid question is that? i have an answer for you. yes, Terri Gold is going to beat me. i have absolutely NO chance against her. i might as well go out there and lay down before Terri unleashes her wrath against me! i am truly scared...." Hollywood smiled.

"are you being sarcastic?" Julie asked.

"Julie, why do i even bother with you? listen moron, Terri Gold has NEVER beaten me and she NEVER will! see, i OWN Terri Gold! i have made that woman tap out so many times! i cant wait for this match. i can finally get rid of her and i am going to *SO* enjoy it! i am going to totally tease her into submission. and when i get those feet of hers....well, you know what happens. Terri, tonight i am going to end your Championship career. you will never, EVER face me again for this title. have fun on the midcard level as i am going to totally destroy you...Julie, prepare to watch your friend cry again..hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! i love it....." Hollywood laughed as she walked off.

"....and her opponent, coming to the ring, she is the leader of the Tickling World Order, she is the WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION!!! she is the ONE, the ONLY...........HOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Hollywood made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black bikini top, black shorts and black wrestling boots, Hollywood began to walk towards the ring. with the purple strapped title belt around her waist, Hollywood had a cocky smile on her face. she really wanted to destroy Terri Gold and end her main event spotlight. she got into the ring and flipped off the crowd. she then looked at Terri Gold and giggled as she saw the look of determination on her face. Hollywood handed her title belt to the referee, thewindowguy64 and leaned in a corner of the ring. thewindowguy64 held up the title belt for all to see to show what was on the line.

Lee: "there she is Coach! as much as she is a sadistic evil bitch, i have to admit, she has been the most dominant woman in the history of WOW. she is undefeated in one on one matches and Terri definitely has her work cut out for her."

Coach: "are you actually complimenting Hollywood? it's about time! Hollywood is definitely the most dominant woman wrestler ever! this is going to be great watching her destroy your hero Lee! just sit back and watch a lesson in humiliation!"

thewindowguy64 called for the bell and the match began. the crowd began to chant "TERRI!!! TERRI!!!! TERRI!!!! TERRI!!!" and stood on their feet. Terri smiled as the adrenaline flowed through her body. Hollywood only laughed as she heard the crowd. she then raised both of her hands and flipped the crowd off. the crowd went into a frenzy and Terri charged Hollywood and clotheslined her to the mat. Hollywood bounced back up to her feet and Terri clotheslined her again. Terri waited for Hollywood to spring up again and when she did, she scooped Hollywood up and slammed her to the canvas. Hollywood staggered back to her feet and Terri almost took her head off with a vicious clothesline. she then dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1.............2...........KICKOUT!!!! Terri waited to Hollywood to stand up and when she did, she connected with several punches to Hollywood's head. Hollywood staggered backwards and Terri measured her and nailed with with a punch that sent Hollywood to the mat. Terri pumped her fist, then bounced off the ropes and delivered a legdrop. she went for the cover. 1................2...........KICKOUT!!!

Lee: "i cant believe Hollywood kicked out! Terri Gold is unleashing all kinds of hell!"

Coach: "i will admit Terri is fighting with a passion i have never seen before, but again, she just doesnt have what it takes to beat Hollywood!"

Terri pulled Hollywood up by her hair, then delivered a suplex. Hollywood moaned in pain as her back hit the canvas. Terri then pulled her up by the hair again, kneed her in the gut, then delivered a DDT. Terri once again covered her for the pin. 1..............2.........kickout! Hollywood barely kicked out and Terri looked at the referee. thewindowguy64 told her it was only a two count. Terri then pulled Hollywood up by the hair and walked over to the turnbuckles. she then rammed Hollywood's head into the turnbuckles and the crowd counted to ten as Hollywood was now completely dazed. she leaned against the turnbuckles and through her dazed eyes, she saw Terri Gold smiling at her. Terri looked at Hollywood, then looked at her bare belly. Terri decided it was time Hollywood suffered. Terri threw Hollywood to the mat onto her stomach and dropped a knee into Hollywood's back. Hollywood moaned in pain, then Terri straddled her back. Terri looked down at Hollywood's exposed sides and gently placed her hands on Hollywood's flesh. she felt Hollywood flinch and knew she found a sensitive zone.

"what's the matter Hollywood? is it possible you might be just the slightest bit ticklish?" Terri teased.

Hollywood's body tensed up as she realized her predicament. Terri then dug her fingers deep into Hollywood's sides and Hollywood exploded into laughter. the crowd went crazy as they saw Hollywood squirming around on the canvas. Terri had a smile on her face as she dug her fingers deeper into Hollywood's sides, then reached her hands up into Hollywood's ribcage. a steady stream of laughter poured from Hollywood's lips. her legs kicked wildly and she could feel the weight of Terri Gold pressing her down on the mat.

"STOP TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHEMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAHAHA YOU BITCH!!!" Hollywood screamed.

Terri continued to tickle torture the champion. Terri knew she had to weaken the champion in order to beat her. she also liked the soft feeling of Hollywood's flesh and wanted to torment it even more. her fingers moved up and down Hollywood's sides and her ribs. she loved watching Hollywood's head whip side to side as she tried to tickle the life out of her. soon, Hollywood's legs began to stop kicking and thewindowguy64 asked Hollywood if she wanted to submit. Hollywood screamed "no", although she was getting weaker.

Lee: "it is great seeing Hollywood laughing like a wild heyna! after all the torment she has dished out, she deserves it herself!"

Coach: "c'mon Hollywood! dont give up!! i cant believe Terri is using tickling to beat Hollywood! what kind of competitor is she?"

Lee: "Hollywood uses tickling all the time!!! she beat Terri using tickling!"

Coach: "so?! that doesnt mean Terri has to copy her!"

thewindowguy64 looked at Hollywood and could tell she was fading. Hollywood tried to get Terri off of her, but it was no use as Terri's weight kept her down and she was weakened. thewindowguy64 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Hollywood still refused. Hollywood then laid her head on the mat and just let the laughter pour out. thewindowguy64 raised her hand and let it fall. the crowd started cheering louder as they knew Hollywood was finished. Hollywood then had a surge in adrenaline and reached her hand back and actually managed to tickle Terri in her stomach. Terri then grabbed the back of Hollywood's head and rammed it into the mat. Hollywood moaned in pain as Terri got up off of her and pulled her up by the hair. Terri whipped Hollywood into the corner and charged in, nailing Hollywood with a Stinger splash. Hollywood fell to the mat and Terri went for the cover. 1.............2..........kickout. Hollywood once again barely kicked out and Terri was getting a little frustrated. she tried to pull up Hollywood from the mat by her hair, but the champion retaliated by low blowing Terri. thewindowguy64 admonished Hollywood, but she had a wry smile on her face as Terri moaned in pain.

Lee: "that was a desperate move by a desperate woman!"

Coach: "you do whatever it takes Lee, WHATEVER it takes to keep your title!"

Hollywood got to her feet and waited for Terri to get to hers. she stood behind Terri and ran forward and executed a bulldog piledriver. Hollywood then rolled Terri over and went for the cover. 1.............2..........KICKOUT. Hollywood then pulled Terri up by her hair and then whipped her into the turnbuckles. Terri moaned in pain as her back slammed against the buckles. Hollywood then approached Terri, then began to chop away at Terri's chest. the slaps echoed throughout the arena as Hollywood continued to chop away at Terri, turning her chest red. Terri moaned in pain, then screamed as Hollywood poked her in the eye. as Terri tended to her eye, Hollywood kicked her in the midsection, then executed a "perfect plex" and had Terri pinned. 1................2.............kickout! Terri barely kicked out and the crowd cheered. Hollywood then looked at Terri and knew it was time to torment her. she got Terri to her feet, then put her in the abdominal stretch. Terri moaned in pain as Hollywood stretched her body. thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to submit, but Terri refused. then, Hollywood leaned her head in Terri's ear.

"you know what sweet Terri? i am going to tickle you! i am going to tickle you until you melt in my arms..." Hollywood whispered.

Terri's eyes popped wide open as she heard Hollywood's words. she tried to fight her way out of the hold, but then Hollywood scurried her fingers across her stomach. Terri tried to hold in the giggles, but the slow tickling fingers finally did their damage and the giggles started to come out.

"there you go!! that's right Terri, laugh for Hollywood!!! you are such a ticklish little girl! in fact, i am going to make you my ticklish baby!" Hollywood taunted.

the laughter poured out from Terri as Hollywood's fingers scrabbled all over Terri's flesh. Terri's mouth was wide open as the ticklish sensations shot through her body. she felt Hollywood's fingers dig into her ribcage and she exploded. she was trapped in the middle of the ring and the most ruthless tickler in WOW had her trapped. thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. Hollywood loved the feeling of Terri's flesh on her fingers. she really wanted to torture Terri.

"that's right my sweet baby....laugh for your mommy...you have *SUCH* ticklish ribbies!!! how many do you have? there's one! there's two! there's three!!.." Hollywood teased.

Terri's mind was turning into mush as she couldnt stand the tickling and what made it worse was the fact that Hollywood was teasing her. minutes passed and the tickling was nonstop. Terri's legs began to turn to mush and Hollywood let her fall to the mat in a heap. Terri lied on her stomach and Hollywood straddled Terri's body, facing her feet. she then lightly stroked her fingers on the back of Terri's thighs. it was as though electricity shot through Terri as her legs began kicking wildly and she roared in laughter. Hollywood's fingers went up and down and lightly stroke the sensitive flesh and Terri was going nuts. her legs kicked wildly and Hollywood loved watching the flesh quiver under her ticklish touch. Hollywood then turned her fingers attention towards the inner thighs and Terri roared in more hysterical laughter.

Coach: "listen to Terri scream!!! Hollywood is destroying her bit by bit!"

Lee: "Hollywood is the master of tickle torture! if Terri wants to be champion, she must be able to withstand the torment!"

Hollywood, then attacked the back of Terri's knees and more wild laughter poured out. Terri refused to submit however, but the tickling was wearing her down. Hollywood was finding all of her sensitive spots and Terri knew she had better do something. it was as though her body was becoming more and more sensitive. Terri began to reach for the ropes and Hollywood noticed.

"does my ticklish baby want the ropes? well if she does grab those ropes, i will have no choice but to try and tickle you somewhere else...if you havent guessed what that is, let's just say they're hiding inside some boots.." Hollywood teased.

Terri's eyes popped open. she knew Hollywood was planning on getting her feet, but she had to get out of this predicament. her hand reached forward and grabbed the bottom rope. thewindowguy64 told Hollywood to release the hold and Hollywood stood up. she shook her head like a disapproving mother and now, she was going to have some REAL fun. Terri managed to roll over onto her back and when Hollywood reached for her ankle, she managed to kick Hollywood in the head. Hollywood staggered a little bit and Terri got to her feet, leaning against the ropes. Hollywood charged her and Terri ducked down and managed to flip Hollywood over the ropes and onto the arena floor. the crowd cheered as Hollywood fell hard onto the floor. Terri stayed in the ring, trying to catch her breath. she saw Hollywood get to her feet outside the ring and Terri bounced off the opposite ropes and flew over the top rope and onto Hollywood and both women crashed onto the arena floor. the crowd was in hysteria and chanted "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Lee: "I cant believe it!! did you see that?! what a move by the challenger!"

Coach: "is Terri insane? she could have killed Hollywood with that type of move! that is ONE desperate woman!"

Terri slowly got to her feet and looked at Hollywood laid out on the mat. she grabbed Hollywood by the hair and threw her back into the ring. Terri got back into the ring and began to stomp on Hollywood's ankle. Hollywood screamed in pain as Terri dropped a knee into her ankle. Terri was trying to keep Hollywood down and then twisted the ankle. Hollywood screamed in pain, but managed to reach up and once again poke Terri in the eyes. Terri tended to her eyes again and Hollywood stood up. she saw Terri hunched over and charged towards her. out of nowhere, Terri caught Hollywood with a spear. Hollywood fell to the mat in pain and the crowd went nuts. Terri saw Hollywood laying on the mat and saw a great opportunity. she pulled Hollywood up by her hair and slammed her to the mat. she then put Hollywood's body in position and climbed to the top rope. the crowd stood on it's feet as Terri faced them, preparing for her finishing manuever. as Terri jumped off the top rope backwards, camera bulbs were flashing everywhere as she performed her finishing manuever, the "Perfect 10" (a moonsault). she nailed Hollywood perfectly and went for the cover. the crowd counted along with thewindowguy64. 1................2......................kickout.

Lee: "what?!! Hollywood just kicked out!!!! i cant believe it!!! she kicked out of the Perfect 10!!!!"

Coach: "that was tooo close!!! what a champion!!! what a champion!!!!"

Terri looked at the windowguy64 in disbelief. Hollywood kicked out of her finisher barely. thewindowguy64's hand was mere inches away from slapping the mat a 3rd time. Terri then looked at Hollywood's feet. Terri shook her head and figured it was time for Hollywood to suffer. she rolled Hollywood over onto her stomach and folded Hollywood's legs against her rear end and Terri straddled Hollywood's shins. as Hollywood moaned in pain, Terri began to unlace Hollywood's boots. she plucked the laces loose, then with a strong tug, she pulled one boot off, then the other. she looked at the black socks on Hollywood's feet, then began to peel the socks off. Terri looked at the skin of Hollywood's feet getting exposed as the socks were peeled off and finally Terri looked at Hollywood's toes. the crowd cheered as they knew it was time for Hollywood to suffer a little foot tickling. Terri looked at Hollywood's pinkish soles and she placed her fingers on the soles of Hollywood's feet.

"i think it is time everyone see just how ticklish you are Hollywood...i have been waiting to get your feet for a LONG time...laugh for me..." Terri teased as she began to rake her nails up and down the sensitive soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH W-W-WHAT ARE YOU HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA DOING??!!! STOP!!! DONT TICKLE MY HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEET!!!!!!" Hollywood screamed.

Terri listened to Hollywood's hysterical laughter as her fingers stroked up and down Hollywood's feet. Terri felt good tickling Hollywood's feet as she wanted Hollywood to suffer like she has made her suffer. she saw some black sock lint on the ball of Hollywood's foot and picked it off, sending Hollywood into screams. thewindowguy64 asked Hollywood if she wanted to submit, but Hollywood refused. although she refused, Hollywood was truly suffering. for some reason, her feet seemed especially ticklish and she was going insane.

Lee: "look at Terri go! she is making Hollywood suffer like she's never suffered before! get those feet Terri!!! get them good!!!"

Coach: "Hollywood better get out of this, otherwise Terri is going to win! the world comes to a dark, bitter end if that happens!"

Terri found the spaces between Hollywood's toes to be especially sensitive and she concentrated on that area. she pulled the big toe away from the second toe and tormented the delicate pink skin in between. Hollywood's eyes rolled into the back of her head as the tickling was getting to her. thewindowguy64 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Hollywood still refused. Hollywood then reached for the ropes. she wasnt in the middle of the ring and began to reach forward. Terri saw this and tickled the arches of Hollywood's feet. Hollywood shrieked again and let out a deep, torturous laughter. the crowd was getting into it as they loved watching Hollywood suffer. Hollywood was starting to get weaker and she tried to reach one more time. the crowd held it's breath as Hollywood was either going to reach the ropes, or tap out. Hollywood then managed to make it to the ropes and she held onto the bottom rope for dear life. thewindowguy64 told Terri to break the hold and the crowd booed. they thought it was over. Terri let go of the hold and then grabbed Hollywood's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then grabbed Hollywood's hair, then rammed her face onto the canvas. she then rolled Hollywood over and she scaled the ropes once again. she was going to try her finisher again.

Lee: "Terri is going for the Perfect 10 again!"

Coach: "in order to beat Hollywood, you need to execute the Perfect 20!! she needs two 10's to beat Hollywood!"

Terri then leapt off the top rope and prepared to land on Hollywood again. at the last second, Hollywood rolled out of the way and Terri crashed onto the mat. the crowd moaned as Terri bounced off the canvas and nearly knocked herself out.

Lee: "SHE MISSED!!! Terri missed the Perfect 10!!!"

Coach: "Hollywood HAS to capitalize on this!!!"

both women laid in the middle of the ring, exhausted. Hollywood managed to crawl on top of Terri and made the cover. 1....................2.............kickout. Terri barely managed to kick out and the crowd cheered. Hollywood got to her feet and dropped an elbow onto Terri. she then went for the cover again. 1..................2................kickout. Terri barely kicked out again and Hollywood knew she had to finish Terri off. she grabbed Terri's ankle and flipped her over onto her stomach. she then sat on Terri's rear end facing her feet, grabbed both ankles and brought it up to her chest. she then crossed Terri's legs and folded them against Terri's thighs, then she placed her leg over one of Terri's. now, Hollywood had a great look at the sole of Terri's boot. an evil smile formed on her face as she knew they were in the middle of the ring and it was time to torture Terri.

"now, i think it is time i take at look at your sweet feet..." Hollywood smiled.

Terri's eyes popped open and she realized what Hollywood was about to do. she was already still in pain from missing her finisher and now her body went into paralysis as she knew her feet were in danger. Hollywood felt Terri's body freeze and knew she had her. she began to pluck the laces loose and continued to taunt Terri.

"i wonder what's inside this ugly boot? could there be piggies hiding in there?" Hollywood teased. she managed to unlace the boot, then pulled it off, exposing Terri's socked foot. she then peeled Terri's sock off, exposing her foot to the world. "OOOOOH!!!!! PIGGIES!!!!!!" Hollywood laughed.

Terri was in shock. she couldnt move and she couldnt even wiggle her toes. she knew her most ticklish spot on her body was vulnerable and she knew Hollywood was going to torture her. "..please Hollywood....dont tickle me...please..."

Hollywood smiled when she heard Terri's whimpers. Hollywood gently blew on Terri's toes and heard Terri giggle. Hollywood had a feeling Terri's foot was more sensitive than usual. she then flicked her nails across the foot flesh and Terri exploded in laughter. Hollywood's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and she then raked her nails up and down Terri's sole. her fingers sank into the soft flesh and she felt Terri laughing even harder than before. she found a particular sweet spot on the ball of Terri's foot and concentrated there.

Coach: "it's over! there is no way Terri is going to escape Hollywood's foot torture. oh well Terri Gold, so much for your career....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Lee: "c'mon Terri!!! you can do it!!! believe in yourself!! fight it!!"

Terri could hear the crowd chant her name as she tried to fight the ticklish sensations ripping through her nervous system. she looked at the ropes and they seemed an eternity from where she was. Terri's mind was in a complete state of panic. her foot seemed more ticklish than it has ever been and she was trapped. the way Hollywood had her legs and where her weight was, Terri couldnt even drag herself to the ropes. tears started to form in her eyes as the tickling was shredding away any confidence she had. Hollywood was having a great time as she poked her fingers on the undersides of Terri's toes, then poking in between the toes, finding extremely ticklish flesh. thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to submit, but Terri still refused. she knew she had to do something.

"c'mon ticklish baby! submit for mommy Hollywood! kitchy kitchy!! i am going to tickle you until you pee yourself and pass out!" Hollywood taunted.

Terri screamed even louder when she heard Hollywood's words. her head then shook violently as Hollywood scrabbled her fingers continuously across her arch. Terri kept on fighting the sensations, even though she started to slip in and out of consciousness. she knew she had to fight. her final chance to become World Champion was slipping away. a surge of adrenaline flowed through her body and she started to claw her way to the ropes. the crowd continued to cheer her on as they saw Terri slowly dragging herself to the ropes.

"is Terri trying to get to the ropes? well, i guess i have to tickle your OTHER foot now..." Hollywood laughed. she changed Terri's legs, crossing them again, and placing her leg across Terri's bare ankle, effectively trapping Terri.

Terri's body grew rigid again as she felt her other bootlaces coming undone. she began to panic as the boot was pulled off and she saw it land in front of her, along with her sock. Hollywood then held up her fingers like a maestro, then ran her fingers up and down the sole very rapidly, sending ticklish shockwaves through Terri. Terri's eyes bugged out as the new sensations seemed worse than before. it was as though her other foot was even more sensitive. Hollywood played with Terri's toes again, bending them back and attacking the soft, delicate flesh under her toes. the crowd chanted for Terri again and she looked at the ropes. the tickling was breaking her down, but she knew she had to make the ropes. her breath was getting shorter, but she continued to fight towards the ropes. Hollywood continued to tickle Terri's foot, and wasnt going to stop.

Lee: "COME ON TERRI!!! USE YOUR HEART!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!"

Coach: "SHE WONT LEE!!! IT'S OVER!!! Terri Gold is a LOSER!!!!"

Terri's eyes rolled into the back of her head as the tickling was finally breaking her will. she thought about Stephanie McMahon's ruling. she thought about the fans who looked up to her. she couldnt quit. somehow, someway, she was going to make it. Hollywood then smiled, leaned her head forward and wrapped her lips around Terri's big toe and sucked HARD. that stop Terri right in her tracks as a whole new electric sensation flowed through her body. Hollywood sucked the digit even harder, then slowly pulled it out from her lips, making a suckling sound. she looked at the saliva coated big toe, then tickled the spot where the big toe met the ball of the foot. Terri screamed in hysterical laughter and her body thrashed. tears of laughter poured from Terri's face and when Hollywood licked the undersides of her toes, it shredded all of Terri's will power. Hollywood tongue found all the right sensitive spots and Terri screamed her head off. then Hollywood stuck her tongue in between the baby toe and ring toe and that drove Terri to new ticklish heights she had never reached before. she tapped the mat violently as the sensations wore her out. thewindowguy64 called for the bell. the match was over.

Lee: "w-what?....Terri submitted?"

Coach: "I TOLD YOU!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Terri continued to tap the mat as Hollywood licked her toes. Hollywood stopped licking and stood up with a huge smile as Terri rested her head on the mat. the crowd was in disbelief. Terri Gold had just lost to Hollywood. AGAIN.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout and STILL Women Of Wrestling Entertainment WORLD Champion.........HOLLLLLLLLLLLYWOOD!!!!" TK81 announced.

thewindowguy64 raised Hollywood's hand in victory and handed her the title belt. Hollywood grabbed her belt and stared at Terri laying on the mat. Terri laid there on the mat sobbing as she just realized she lost. Hollywood grabbed Terri's boots and placed them in front of Terri's head. she then grabbed Terri's ankle in an ankle lock and lightly stroked Terri's foot. Terri began to giggle again.

"kiss your boots goodbye Terri! they belong to me now!! KISS THEM or i will tickle your foot again!" Hollywood demanded.

Terri began to cry as she felt the ticklish tremors on her feet again. she saw her blue boots and lowered her head and kissed each of them. she then laid her head on the mat and cried. Hollywood laughed then got in front of Terri. she grabbed one of Terri's socks and picked up Terri's head. she then stuffed the sock in Terri's mouth and slapped her.

"now get out of my ring...." Hollywood taunted.

Terri crawled towards the ropes on all fours, the sock still in her mouth and got out of the ring. she looked at Hollywood again and pulled the sock out of her mouth. Hollywood then showed Terri the World title belt.

"and you will NEVER get this again!!!!!" Hollywood laughed.

Terri lowered her head in shame and began to walk back up the ramp. her barefeet slapped across the cold steel ramp as she couldnt believe her chance to become champion was now over. she listened to the music of the NWO and when she got back to the top of the stage, she turned around and watched Hollywood hold up the title belt in celebration. she then lowered her head and headed backstage. Hollywood raised the title belt with one hand, and Terri's boots with the other. once again, Hollywood proved that she was in fact the most dominant champion ever.

Lee: " i cant believe it. i thought for sure Terri was going to win..."

Coach: "you thought wrong!!! she is such a loser!

Johnny C: "well folks, what a great pay per view! i still cant believe that Trish Stratus and Hollywood are stil champions!"

Bobby: "how can you not? both women are GREAT champions and they proved that tonight!"

Lee: "well folks, that will wrap up PANDEMONIUM!! please continue to watch the WOWE and WOWF, where we will bring you the best in women's wrestling! also stay tuned for our next pay per view spectacular, LOCKDOWN! this is Lee Marshall for Johnny C, Jonathan Coachman, and Bobby the Brain Heenan, saying goodnight!!!!"

a vide montage played with the song "Ugly" by The Exies and showed all the great highlights of the night. it showed Dawn Marie and Carmella victorious and Stacy Keibler becoming a tickle slave. it showed Ivory defeating the Disciplinarian, then she and Ice Cold tattooing and tickling the Disciplinarian. the montage continued with clips of the Ice Cold beating Molly Holly and shaving her bald. then, it showed Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka winning the WOWE Tag Team Championships over Law & Order. it continued by showing Lita defeating Gorgeous George in the 3rd and final fall. Victoria was victorious and tickle tormented Sable as she was strapped to a rack. Chyna held up her newly won WOWE Continental Championship by forcing Beckie and Spanish Red to submit at the same time. Lana Star was shown holding her newly won WOWF United States Championship by beating Americana. clips were shown of Jungle Grrl losing to Trish Stratus as Trish had a handful of tights. finally, clips were shown of Hollywood forcing Terri Gold to submit and making her kiss her own boots after the match. the video then faded to black.....

END SHOW

okay folks, how did you like the pay per view? stay tuned as we have a BRAND DRAFT coming up? who will move to different shows? stay tuned and feedback always welcomed.

Wow! So impressive PrimeTime! :bouncybou

Can't tell ya how much I the loved destruction and humiliation Goody-two-shoes Terri! Great job!!!!!!

How about in the following series have Terri's mind turn to mush and spirit broken and she becomes a pathetic tickle toy jobber to all the heels...worse than Jade and Lotus!

Loss after devatstating loss mounts...each defeat more humiliating than the the next as the once proud champ has personality changes and is little more than a pitiful, submissive tickle slave on each show and PPV. Perhaps have Hollywood make Tickle Slave Terri get on her knees and bark like a dog! ( Much like Mr McMahon did to Trish) :whip:

Of course after burying her (much like the WWE is doing to Matt Hardy), you have to build up my girl up again! How about after months and months (a year?) of abuse Terri "Snaps" and returns as a ' 'Tickle Monster' Badd ASS 'Stone Cold Terri Gold,'wearing black and destroying heel and faces alike!

Of course her ultimate goal is not the championship....it's revenge on Hollywood and all who tickled her!

This could be an epic story arc!

What do you think? :wavingguy

Oh I read this already when I was a lurker. When you get time Primetime you have to write a new intstallment, especially with Christy Hemme released. You can write a story on why that happened (I wish she would have stayed! :sadcry: ) Also we need the finale to The Basement...dont think we forgot about that series! I bow to your awesome writing talent! :bowing:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back