• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Idea

foosboy

TMF Poster
Story Idea (Renamed TKLE Radio) Ok finished for those following.

This is just an idea I had for a story. If you think it may be good I will continue it and try to make it worth while.

Mary was not your typical radio DJ. She was the host of a late night talk show catering to sexuality. Mostly Mary would just steer the show as the callers would be the “guests”. As with a live show Mary had to be ready on the “Bleep” button to satisfy the FCC requirements of broadcasting. That was really her only job. Sometimes the callers would talk for 30 to 45 minutes at a time going into great detail describing their fantasies or personal experiences. Sometimes the stories were so involved and exciting that Mary could not help but touch herself. She didn’t particularly like working the midnight shift but she did like the fact she was alone. Kind of her own boss. And at times that she was the only one in the building during those times the calls became very erotic.

It was Friday morning at about 1am during what she said was a special show. It was her birthday, and now at 26 she was wishing she had someone to share it with. While she was single it was only due to her shyness. At 5'4 her curvy body was any guys dream. Her natural blond hair and crystal blue eyes made it hard to look away to see her ample 34d breasts. Her slim waist and hips accented by her heart shaped butt. All in a small package carried on slim size 5 feet. She was teasing the listeners that as it was her birthday she was doing the show in her birthday suit. Those who had the newly instituted POD broadcasting knew better but did get to see how cute she looked in her soft pink sun shirt and matching plaid 80's style mini skirt.

This was Mary’s first night broadcasting POD and was very self conscious as to not touch herself. Even though the last callers story of scented oils, karma sutra positions and bondage left her a very warm feeling deep in her stomach. Of course some things the callers come up with does nothing for her, if not makes her cringe.

Last edited:
Mary’s next caller was no exception. “Hello caller your up. Who are you and what do you have to share with us tonight?” Mary said in her soft girlish voice.

A female’s voice came through on the line. She had the soft domineering voice of a seductress. “Hi Mary, long time listener, first time caller”.

“Well thank you for calling”. Mary smiled as she looked over the studio’s control panel still not used to the 4 new lights which indicated the studio’s camera were on. She looked up to the corners of the ceiling where the camera’s pointed at her. One in each corner giving full view of the whole studio.

“My name is...well...just call me Ms.” Said the voice on the phone. “I want to share with you an experience I had yesterday with my roomy.”

“Oh great!” Thought Mary “Another lesbian story.” It’s not that she held anything against some one of that persuasion but Mary was about as straight as they come and would never dream of anything other than perhaps shopping with another woman.

“Well it all started when....” Ms began explaining,

It was about midnight when I got home and parked next to my roommate. I thought it was odd that her car was there when she had a date that night but figured they probably took his car. I opened the door and noticed candles lit along the stairs going up. I could tell by the faint glow that they had been lit for a while and decided to blow them out. You see we live in the country and if there was a fire the house would be engulfed before the nearest neighbor would even know. Anyway, I followed the candles upstairs blowing them out as I went. They led to my to my roomy’s bedroom door. Her door was wide open and a few more of the large candles lighting up the room. Amy, my roomy, was nude and tied to the bed. I rushed in and asked if she was ok. I could tell she was very embarrassed but said she was fine. Apparently she did this to herself in anticipation of her date. Her ankles where tied with soft rope and spread wide. Her hands were cuffed and tied to a rope that disappeared under the bed bringing her hands high above her head. She said after she tied her ankles she laid back and clicked one cuff then put her wrist in the other putting pressure on the arm and clicking the other tight. Right after she said the phone rang but the key was on the night stand. Her boy friend never showed up so she could only imagine it was him on the phone.

“That’s an interesting story Ms. Hold that thought and we will be right back after these messages.” Mary announced and flipped a switch. She could see where this was going and really was not interested but could tell by the number of people logged in to the stations web site and on the POD caster that there was a growing interest in this story. Mary sighed as the commercial break ended. “Ok, we are back and talking with Ms. Sounds like you found your roomy in quite a bind.” Mary said trying to interject a bit of humor.

“You could say that.” Ms laughed as she continued her account of the previous nights events. I can remember meeting Amy for the first time. It was love if not lust at first sight. But through conversations I found out that she isn’t even bi. And now seeing her like this, so beautiful and helpless. Her dark hair and brown eyes shimmering in the candle light. Her athletic 5'8 frame with legs soooo long mmmm. Her tanned skin and perky nipples centered so perfectly on her 34d’s. Hell even her slender size 8 feet with little cherry toes, which by the way is just 1 of my fetishes. I could have eaten her up right then. But I thought since this would be possibly my only chance I would have a little fun first. I went over and sat next to her on the bed. Looking down at her I smiled and asked if she would like for me to let her out? As I did, I lightly traced my index finger from between her breasts to her navel. I was amazed at how she immediately began giggling and by the time I reached her belly she was laughing hard and twisting. Oh was this going to be fun I thought. You see tickling is another fetish of mine. And seeing how ticklish her soft skin was I became even more excited. Mmmmm *sigh* Anyway I teased her and said maybe I would let her go then jumped up and told her I would be right back. She protested but all it did was make me want her more. I went to my room and pulled out a nap sack I had under my bed and headed back where she was wiggling and pulling trying to get free. I don’t think she knew my intentions and as I never came out in conversation and said I like girls she really didn’t know. I sat down next to her again and put the roll on the floor. She was so cute when she looked at me with puppy dog eyes and asked what I had. I just smiled at her as I kicked off my sneakers and wiggled my toes in my socks before unrolling the bag with my feet. She protested more and told me how her plight wasn’t funny and sternly asked me again to let her go. Mmmmmm Just thinking about it again gets me so excited.

“Yes, well I’m sure our listeners are poised in their favorite positions right now.” Mary said forcing a smile for the POD cast. All the while she wished this story would end. The whole woman to woman thing was really just a turn off to her. Although the number of viewers was steadily increasing. So much so that she was getting a case of stage fright knowing they were watching her. She felt like she was on a voyer video. Which is something else she could never bring herself to do being how shy she is. Mary braced herself for the inevitable sex scene that was to come. But literally cringed in horror when she heard what was next. Her eyes flew wide open and her jaw dropped before she could catch herself. Her look of shock and horror was broadcast to viewers.

Ms continued....Without saying a word I reached out with one hand and began lightly tracing circles around her toned stomach. Her belly went into spasms and she burst into laughter. I have never known such a ticklish person before. I slowly closed in on her navel as she twisted and bucked. I just got my finer over her belly button when she bucked up and my finger slipped into it. She yelped and bucked more. All I had to do was keep my finger there, she was tickling herself by moving. Hehe So I decided fingers my be out for now. She gasped and begged me to not tickle her again. I reached down and picked up a long condor feather I got a few years ago while hiking. I raised it up and you should have seen the look on her face, it was so precious. She didn’t need to say anything as her wide eyes and expressions said it all. But still she said please! Don’t tickle me! Mmmmm she’s such a cutie. I lowered the feather and lightly dragged it from just under her ear down her neck and followed her collar bone to the other side and back up. She squealed and giggled so innocently.

Sorry to cut this short but real life interferes. I will make “installments” with this story. Hope on one minds. So tune in again soon for the next episode of....umm....TKLE radio. <<<<----

this is a great story and so clever to have a person telling this over the radio. good job and hope whenever real life doesnt interfere that you write more. its very erotic so far and well written also.

isabeau :cat:

Ms sounded as if she began breathing a bit heavier as she continued. Amy looked so cute with her wrinkled nose. She started giggling louder as I traced the feather back down and made figure 8's around her jiggling breasts. I slowly got closer and closer to her nipples. She was squealing and her eyes were closed tight pleading with me to stop. I watched as her nipples stood up when I circled them. I knew she didn’t really want me to stop. She was saying it but her body was telling me another story.

“Sounds like a pretty ticklish situation.” Mary interjected. “We’ll be right back after we hear from our sponsors.” Mary was finding it hard to listen to this tale of tickling. She could only imagine what this poor girl must have went through as she thought about her own ticklishness. She couldn’t even walk outside barefoot because of how sensitive and tender her feet are. She flashed to a time she bought one of those high priced massaging shower heads and how badly it tickled her. It was the one and only time she used it. She listened intently for the end of the last commercial and through the speaker phone she heard Ms moving around and the squeaking of furniture. “Back again here on TKLE radio. This is Mary your overnight hostess with the mostest and we are talking with Ms.” She giggled at her comment.

“Mmmmm you have such a sweet giggle to.” Ms said to Mary.

“Why thank you.” Mary blushed and shied away from the microphone in spite of herself.

Ms continued...Well by this time I was getting wet having such a tickable toy and abandoned my feather. I straddled her waist and began twirling my fingernails in her smooth pits. Oh my god she went ballistic. She almost threw me off. I don’t think it as so much as her violent bucking as her initial scream before the laughter took over. I worked on one side for a minute then the other. It was so precious how she pleaded for me to stop. Mmmmm *sigh* She couldn’t even make a sentence only sputter word fragments. Her eyes were closed so tight she didn’t notice as I drew X’s and O’s in her soft pits that with my other hand I was unbuttoning my shirt. I was getting so turned on that it didn’t take me long to have my shirt off. I let it drop to the floor then attacked her sides with both hands. Her mouth was open but her laughter was silent and her whole body shook, kinda like when you have a cold chill. Mmmmm her face was so red and I could see a single tear roll down her cheek. I switched from dragging my fingers up and down her sides to kneading the tan skin just above her wiggling hips. I kept that up till she was gasping and started to cough. I don’t even think she knew I leaned down and kissed her hard swollen nipples. Mmmmm She tasted so sweet *sigh*. I unhooked my silk bra and let it fall to the floor. It was such a relief as my nipples were so hard they were hurting. The cool air hitting them helped but they were still throbbing. She opened her teary eyes and begged me not to tickle her anymore. Her girlish voice was such a turn on. Still gasping and breasts heaving. I smiled at her and told her that by the looks of her stiff troopers it looked as though she was enjoying it. She told me no as she breathed out. I started teasing her saying things like “No what?” She could barely get out tickling before I started wiggling my fingers over her stomach. “Tickle, tickle Amy’s tummy” I teased. I slid down and started giving her raspberries all around her belly button. Mmmmm *ssiigghh* She tasted like fresh berries. I could only assume it was her body spay. Poor Amy was having a fit. She was screeching and babbling through her laughter. When I let my tongue slip down into her navel she bucked so hard I thought she was going to break my nose. I spidered her hips and outer thighs with my nails as I nibbled down from her belly button down over her smooth shaven mound. Mmmmm *ssiigghh* I felt something on my chin and looked down to see her engorged nubbin standing firmly out of its sheath. I know I heard her moan as I kissed it gently. And was surprised that she began grinding her hips upward as if wanting more. I couldn’t help but smile and think to myself how great this was. I moved my fingers to her inner thighs and attacked her soft flesh. She went right back in hysterical laughter till I took her glistening nubbin into my mouth and sucked hard for just a second. I have never heard anyone scream, laugh and moan at the same time. Her hips were grinding up to meet me wanting more after I released her tender bulb. I continued lightly swirling my nails around her legs as I slid down and off the bed. Her sexy smooth feet seemed to be locked with her deep red painted toes curled. Poor Amy didn’t know what to feel or how to react. I gave her a small break while....

“Speaking of break” Mary butted in. “We need to take a quick break and when we come back more of this ticklishly teasing tale.” Mary popped in the pre recorded commercial tape and leaned back thinking how glad she would be when this call was finished. Even though they were off the air Mary could still hear Ms and swore her breath was becoming quick and shallow.

“Mmmm are you enjoying the story Mary?” Ms asked.

Mary was so glad the sound on the POD system was off at the moment. As an after thought she could only think of what the audience thought of her expression when she was asked. “It’s...umm...interesting.” Was all Mary could think to say.

“Mmmm...Oh...face it Mary you wish it could have been you.” Ms teased in a very luring voice.

“Haha. Sorry Ms I don’t get the whole woman to woman thing. Besides I’m way too ticklish and can’t stand to be tickled. My old boy friend tickled me once and ended up with a fat lip.....Ok listeners now that we are all a bit dumber from our commercial break, lets get back with Ms.” Mary got out, so glad the private conversation had ended.

Ohhh....hehe well you really need to see her toes to appreciate how yummy they look. To say nothing about taste. But I saved the best for last. Nibbling on her arches kept her giggling while I slipped out of my dress. Lightly I began stroking the tips of her toes. They were so cute wiggling and flexing. Ever so lightly I traced around her heals then up to the balls of her feet. Her feet were jumping as fast as her legs could jerk. She started gasping and laughing in her high pitched girly voice when I reached the soft skin under her toes. Her tears were so precious and how her breasts swayed across her chest almost made me miss how her hips were grinding. I could see her nubbin and lips glistening and there was a wet spot on the sheets between her legs. I attacked her sensitive arches till she was screaming silently and her body was quivering. I figured then was as good of a time as any to give her a break and get out of my soaked panties and itchy stockings. I hurried as I watched her breathing come back to a fast pant. She was looking around like she was in a daze. Hehe it was so precious how she couldn’t seem to focus as she looked around. I laid down on the bed with her scrumptious right foot at my face. I pulled her toes back and held them letting my tongue slide just under her toes. Flicking it between each one. Amy burst into laughter again. She still couldn’t even make a single word babbling and gasping. She gave a moan when my leg brushed her throbbing nub. I continued to lick and nibble her toes gently sliding my left leg under her right. When our mounds collided I though I may have exploded . I took 2 of her toes into my mouth and sucked letting my tongue wrap around and caress each. I could feel her grinding harder and faster. Mmmmm *sssiiiggghhhh* She had been reduced to a giggly mess. Gasping, giggling and moaning louder. I was so excited I couldn’t take any more. I found her stiff nub and rubbed mine hard against it letting my fingers scribble fast over her arches. She screeched and gasped then with a giggling grunt her whole body spasmed and quivered. I could feel her hot juices flood against me pushing me over the edge. I rolled to my back and let her spasms grind me while lightly tickling both her feet. Ohhh....*sssiiiggghhh*...Mmmm I drowned out her sweet giggles with my loud moan. I came so hard I though my muscles locked. Mmmm I was seeing stars and unconsciously still lightly stroking her soles when Ohhh...*ssssiiiiigggghhhh* she orgasmed again. Mmmm this time she Ohhhhh *gasp* came so Mmmmm hard she drenched Mmmmmmyyyyy *gasp* stomaaacchhhhh *AHHHHHHH GASP GGRRUUUAAAHHH* Oh my *pant* Hehe *pant* I untied her Mmmm poor thing had passed out on me. We snuggled the rest of night, and I couldn’t help but get a few more soft tickles in to hear her giggle in her sleep.

“Well sounds like you had a fun time Ms. Stay tuned tomorrow for more true tales tomorrow night. Till then this is Mary, your hostess with the mostest. Love, kisses and apparently tickles.” Mary giggled to herself glad the night was over. She looked at the POD cast viewers totals for the night as she shut off her microphone. She couldn’t believe it, over 400. That must have shot her rating through the roof. “Well I wonder what tomorrow will bring?” She said to herself turning off the last bit of equipment.

Ok I have more ideas to take this farther, I know I'm not the best writer/story teller. But let me know if you would like to see more of this. <<<<----

sure keep going, you write great dont worry about that, and your idea is very original. i havent myself read a story where someone tells about a tickling experience on a talk radio. i like it.

isabeau :bubble:

please do continue its a great story and i'd love to hear more of your ideas maybe even mary getting tickled

Hmm maybe mary could get tickled on the air, Ms could be listening 2 her show and then kidnap mary and tickle her. I dunno thats just an idea, I definately think Mary should get tickled on the air though and Ms hears it. Though if you wanted to change it from there, well its up to you in any case. :wavingguy

:devil2: Haha well the interjected thoughts of Mary kinda tells the next expisode. I had to throw those in there to set it up and give you a better feel of what she will be thinking and feeling

I know I'm not the best writer/story teller.

Uhh...if you say so. That story was HOT.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back