• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 Mainstream

oyeaitzme69

I know of 2 mainstream clips. One is an old movie, and bare with me here, I don't remember what it is called but this girl likes this guy and for some reason she dressed up like a guy so she can get to know him and stuff. Anyway in one scene the guy is touching the girl ( who is being a guy ) because he is looking for something. She starts to go crazy because it tickled her. I think it was pretty short but does anyone know what the title of the movie is? And the other one is the show RoomRaiders on Mtv. It was the boy toy episode and at the very end the guy she picks gives her a pedicure and starts tickling her feet with a brush. She smiles and giigles and her face turns red. Kinda short but the girls is hot. Sorry if these have been posted already.

Hi. Not positive, but i think the first one you describe is "Just One of the Guys". Joyce Hyser (hubba hubba!) as "Terry" pretends to be a guy as part of an "experiment" to see if she'll be taken more seriously as a high school journalist, more or less.

Anyway, she's with a girl (played by the immortal Sheilyn Fenn) who has the hots for Terry, thinking she's a he. The girl is literally trying to get into Terry's pants, moving her hands into Terry's shirt and down towards you know where. Terry is trying to stop her, but it tickles and she giggles quite nicely.

Once the girl gets into the pants, she finds...a sock (Terry needed a bulge there).

Actually a great scene. Joyce Hyser was hot (and looked nothing like a guy), and Sherilyn was smoking even then.

I haven't seen the 2nd one you describe, but it sounds great. Thanks for the post!

Hadn't heard of the Room Raiders scene, thanks for the heads up, wish I had seen it!

And Allofher Twist? That's a great name!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back