• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2046 (Chinese film)

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
This film just opened here and I swear Ziyi Zhang (of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon fame) gets tickled by the male lead. Only problem is, you don't actually see it happen. You only hear her squealing and giggling hysterically. If anyone else has seen this, please weigh in with an opinion.

There's also a fair amount of foot action in this film (well, more than you'd likely ever see in an American film). This could be due to the age-old Chinese fascination with feet as erotic objects or simply because the Chinese censors frown on any nudity whatsoever and this is a more palatable substitute for that.

So you get one scene where Ziyi Zhang extends her bare foot enticingly close to her male lover's face to tease him with (I was SO hoping he would grab her by the ankle and give her a good foot-tickling but alas, it wasn't in the script...).

There's also an extended scene where the hotel owner's daughter is reciting Japanese phrases to herself in her room and all you see is a close-up of her feet (clad in a pair of mid-heeled shoes) and her bare ankles as she paces back and forth. It goes on and on and I finally thought, YES, this has got to be a deliberate crumb thrown to foot fetishists everywhere!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back