• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko

jedimaster15

Heres Kimiko, Enjoy!!!!! :firedevil

It was morning when Kimiko woke up. “Where am I?” she thought. The last thing she remembered was going out with her friends Omi, Clay, and Raimundo to get a new shen gang woo. It was called the Tickle shen gang woo. But what kind of shen gang woo is tickling shen gang woo? What would tickling do? Even though she was extremely ticklish but her bare feet were her most ticklish spot. She would die if someone tickled her bare feet, especially with a feather. Her pretty red painted toes were especially ticklish. All of the sudden, she tried to get up but she was strapped down to the cold table. And why was she only in panties and a bra. She looked down at her pretty bare feet and wiggled her toes. All of the sudden, Jack Spicer walked in giving off one of his evil laughs as he was talking to his purple ghost friend. “That’s the perfect plan!” Said Jack Spicer. “Yes I know, I’m a genius,” said the purple ghost. “You are sometimes, not all the time,” said Jack. “Well, well, well, said Jack. Looks like our hostage woke up. “ What do you mean hostage?” asked Kimiko. “During the battle for the tickling shen gang woo, my robots knocked you out because you weren’t paying attention. Then I grabbed you, destroyed your friends, and took the tickling shen gang woo.” Said Jack laughing. “That’s a lie!!!” yelled Kimiko. “My friends are not dead!” “My dear, I saw them die and if I saw them die, they’re dead!” said Jack. “Now enough of this, its time for your interrogation.” Said Jack. “What are you going to do, tickle me? Kimiko said sarcastically. “Exactly!” said Jack. “It’s evil isn’t it.” He said laughing. “And guess what im going to use? That’s right, the tickling shen gang woo. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! Im so evil it’s not even funny. Now I’ll give you one chance. Where are all of your shen gang woo? “I’ll never tell!!!!!!!” yelled Kimiko. “Tsk, Tsk, Tsk bad girl Kimiko now you have to suffer.” Said Jack. I’ll use the tickling shen gang woo later. Right now I wanna have some fun of my own. He started by slowly scratching Kimiko’s underarms in a circular motion. She started giggling. She was trying to fight it but it was really, really hard considering she was extremely ticklish. She finally stopped giggling again. But the tickling sensation was overwhelming her. She had to shut her mouth and breathe through her nose to stop herself from laughing. This made Jack raise the intensity. He started scribbling his fingers all over her underarms in a fast motion. She couldn’t stand it any more, she started laughing really hard. “HaHAHASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTHHHHHAAAAHAHEEEEEEEHAAAAAAPPPPPPPPHHEEEEEEEHAHAHEEHAPPPPPPPLLLLLHHHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHEHASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE?” “ My, My aren’t we ticklish?” Now, are you ready to tell me where your shen gang woo are? HAHAHEHEHAHANNNNNNNNEEEEEEEHHAAAAVVVVHEHAHEHAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HEEEEHAAAAAHEEEE NEVER TELL!!!!!!!” Then Jack took out two feathers and moved them up and down her arms. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHEHEEHHHHHEAAAAMMMMMMMMMTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Then he put the feathers away and gave her a break. “Are you ready to tell where your shen gang woo are yet?” “I’ll never tell!!!!!!!!!” Kimiko yelled, even if she was terribly ticklish. “Have it your way” said Jack. He then used his hands to tickle her ribs. NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHEHAHEHEAHE.HEHEHAHAHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEPLEEEEEEHHHHAAAAASSSSSHHHHHEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEESSSSTTTTTHHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPP. Then he stroked a feather along her stomach. HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHAHEHAH Then he moved it up and down her legs. HEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” “I think I should tickle your feet now since they’re soooo pretty and attractive and smooth. I think I will use a feather.” “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please anything but that, anything.” “Ooh sounds like your feet are your most ticklish spot.” “They are, please don’t tickle my feet please.” Then he unexpectedly stroked both of the feathers both of her feet at the same time. The reaction was instant.HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEEEEEEHAHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her toes scrunched up but Jack moved the feather back and forth under her toes like a saw. She screamed with laughter. Then he activated the tickling shen gang woo and long feather arms came out and tickled her everywhere. Then started crying, then she screamed with laughter then after 10 extremely ticklish minutes of tickling, Kimiko couldn’t take it anymore and passed out. When she woke up later, she was on her bed surrounded by her friends. She was still barefoot. “What Happened?” she asked. “You couldn’t take the tickling and passed out. Then we came, got the tickling shen gang woo, and rescued you,” said Omi. After Kimiko told them the whole story and they all laughed about it except for Kimiko. “Why aren’t you laughing Kimiko?” asked Raimundo. “I did enough laughing today.” She said. “Not enough yet,” said Omi. Then he ripped out a feather and moved it gently between her pretty red toes. Again she started laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMI!!!!! WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS HEHEHEHE NO!!!!!! NOT THERE!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back