• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickle torture of Lieutenant Welsh

Elena

TMF Novice
It is the year 1941. Lieutenant Corey Welsh from the British Royal Air Force is assigned to bomb a German factory in the city of Berlin. She lifts off from her airbase 15th September 1941, it is 18.00 hours pm. After two hours flying she reach her mission goal: the Berliner Weaponfactory. She succeeds in bombing the main buildings... but then a German anti-aircraft gun hits her fighter plane.

She is forced to jump out of it with her parachute... After landing she finds herself deep into the lions nest. German SS soldiers find her and take her to their head-offices. She is brought to Oberleutnant (1st lieutenant) Birgitt Von Neustadt. Von Neustadt immediately starts interrogating Welsh. But because she keeps on repeating name and rank, the German officer orders to take her into the torture room.

After being taken off her pilot suit, she is firlmy tight to a torture rack. Von Neustadt also takes off her army boots and thick cotton socks. Now she's lying there, only her underwear is left on.

Now tell me, ms. Welsh... I am Lt. Von Neustadt, and I received orders to make you confess about all of your mission goals. Are you willing to reveal them to me... or do I have to FORCE you? Welsh spits the German lady into the face... shouting different bad words at her. Well, it seems we have to force you though. And you soon will tell me everything I want to know.

By saying that the German streaks with her fingertips into the armpits of Welsh, causing quite a reaction:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH STOP THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH. Now what, are we a little ticklish there? Tickle tickle those smooth armpits! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOO STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAP. The German completely ignores her pleas for mercy and goes for her ribcage, digging all her fingers deeply into it. EEEEEECKKKKK, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH PLEAAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!! Von Neustadt wiggles her fingers back and forth the ribcage of the poor captive British. Now, are we gonna talk now??? Or shall I continue your "threatment"??
With that the evil German tickles both sides of ms. Welsh, causing her victim to laugh hysterical.

AAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAP MERCYYYYYY ... I will AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!! What are you willing , you British slut? While smiling devilish Birgitt now wiggles her fingers onto the stomach of the poor pilot, causing her to cry in ticklish agony. AAAAAAAAIIIEEEE WHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE... CAN'T TAKE IIIIIIITTTTTT!

Now my dear, what about exploring those beautiful legs of you? With that Welsh' interrogater scratches the upperside of her legs, and squeezes her knees... causing the poor one into renewed hysterics: PLEAAAASSSSEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH NOOOOOOOO NOT THEEHEHEHEHEHEEERRRREEEE!!!!! What about your cute feet now, meine Liebe, are they also that ticklish? Lemme see...

Von Neustadt traces her fingers under the base of the toes, wiggling fiercly. EEEEECCCKKKK NOT MY FEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEEETT AHAHAHAAHAHAAHA YOU'RE KILLIN MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHH!!!! Without any mercy the German now starts poking into the arches of both feet, once again causing screams of laughter out of her captive. AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA I CAN'T TAAHAHAHAHAHAKKEEEE IT STAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAP. Now the British really has it, while her soles are tickled merciless by the evil SS Officer... who is moving her fingers up and down constantly... with no sign of a break. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOHHHOOHHOOHOHOHOH STAHAHAAHAHAHAAP I'll AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH TALK!!!! STOP STOP PLEAAAAAAAASSSEEE!!!!

For a moment Officer Von Neustadt gives her captive a chance to breath. She lets her captive guard by some SS Soldiers. After some minutes he returns in company of a brave German dog. NOw there, look what I have here, dear lady. Isn't my doggy sweet? Say hello to Blondy, sweetie. Now Corey really looks freightened, cause she already can guess the meaning of her interrogator. She shouts out for mercy: PLEASE PLEASE IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY, PLEASE !!!!!

Without further hesitating Corey tells the German what her missions goals were and who her leading officers where. Good, ms. Welsh, I know what I wanted to know. But one more threatment must happen to you... with that she leads the dog to the soles of the poor captive.
The dog immediately licks between her toes, causing once more a terrible laughout: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAA THIS IS AAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHA UNBEARABLE PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEE AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
The dog moves his tongue up and down the bare soles now, licking very tenderly; AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA PLEAAAAAASEEEE MERCYYYYYYY I TOLD YA EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH .... ACCKKKKKKKK

With that the British pilot passed out. Leutnant Birgitt Von Neustadt now has a new POW. Corey Welsh is now officially taken prisoner by the German SS. And will probably suffer more inhuman tickle torture... Only dark and suffering times are awaiting her...

But maybe... one day...one day this story could continue... with the roles changed perhaps???
But that's for next time, I hope you all enjoyed my story.

Greets and kisses,
Elena

ABSOULTLY FABULAS

Congradulations I loved it Ellie, Think of many more sweetheart you are a natural. If I was over in Germany right now I'de probably give you, a kiss, and a big hug for doing such a great job.

Fantastic

Elena,

Your story is fantastic, I liked your description:"squeezes her knees..." " under the base of the toes" I think that details give the best idea of the torture...even a description of the body and spots of the victim usually helps a lot

Great work and keep posting please

Diego

I personally never enjoyed stories that used nazis not to mention the most ruthless force of them german SS as ticklers/less or in general. Not a single of them would be mercifull enough to use tickling as prefered method of torture and while they might seem like good merciless ticklers portraying them as such seem a bit offensive to countless families of victims their memory and even to the only group that sympatizes with them aka neo-nazis so, in my opinion the only stories nazis belong are the horror ones describing their past actions against human race

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back