• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erotic Dream Journal- Log #one

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Spending most of my time either dreaming, at night, or fantasizing durring the day is great, because I'm all alone with my thoughts you know? Well I decided to not keep them any longer to my self, and I thought of sharing them with you. For the past week while I was sleeping I've been having the strangest of Erotic dreams, Well let me tell you about it, and you can tell me what you think, so here it goes.

Always for me my dreams start in my most favorite time of the year summertime, and this dream is no exception. I find myself lying on a sandy beach in a pair of G-string bikini shorts, barefooted, and oviously barechested trying not to hard to work on my tan. Funny thing about this day was the whole beach was deserted. Not thinking about it to much I decided to close my eyes and get some sleep. This was my first mistake because I'm a sound sleeper.

So there I started on a white sandy hot beach sleeping there soundly right? Wrong because as I continued to sleep I found myself unknowingly being carried away to an unformilure location by a band of motorcycle thugs with bad attitudes. Finnaly when I did wake up four of them were standing around me starring at me, then I guess it was there leader said. "Congradulations, you have just been tried, and convicted of tresspassing on our turf." He gave me a sadistic smile, as he kept looking, at me. Unfortunatly I couldn't move a muscel, because I was placed on an X frame spread eagle With my wrists, and ankles bound securly very tight. Terrified to say the least I spoke up, and replied. "How was I suposed to know it was your turf there were no sighns saying it belonged to you, I mean I didn't see any please what are you going to do to me?" Just then the room full of men broke out laughing then there leader spoke up again saying. "Us were are not going to invoke your punnishment on you, No, what we are going to do is lift you up, and carry you to who is going to punnish you." Still the four men continued to laugh sadisticly as they began carrying me out in front of the rest of there gang Thirty thousand biker, and bikerets strong all pointing, and laughing at me, as the frame was carried slowly past them. "Boy for tresspassing I will tell you you are senteced to Two years here with us, as our slave, do you understand?" Then right in front of my eys heheld up a pair of scizzors, and as he groosomly loked me deep into my eyes he quickly took them, and cut my bikini shorts rightoff me, as I tried in vain to pull myself free because of being embarassed by my now being totaly naked still secured to that X-frame. "Now for starters I'm going to introduce you to a person that for eight months starting right now will begin to punnish you phsycialy, I just hope you servive the eight months of torture you will be indurring, because it will be without mercy." Just then as we now stopped in front of a metal shed one of the bikers then places a black blindfold over my eyes. After which I begin to move in forword, and as I do a scent overcomes me that I had never smelt before in my life. Soundenly I felt my mouth begining to produce a smile, and then my ears heard me start to giggle."HEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHHEHEHE" Finnaly I found myself unable to stop giggling, and hen, as I was placed inside I soon had this terrible feeling. (To Be Continued in Part 2)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back