• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peeping Tom (Love Hina)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Here is Tsuruko (Love Hina) again. This time disrobing/undressing to take a bath in the hotsprings. She always carries this grace about her in pretty much everything she does, which is nothing short of mesmerizing. Keitaro, of course, is paying the usual penalty for his accidental peeps and peeks (at the hand of Naru). Its a good thing Tsuruko doesn't know they're their. ^__^

This is the first in what may be several pictures of the same kind featuring some of the other Hinata Sou residents. Because I love Tsuruko and because she's not a Hinata resident, I figured I'd draw her first and keep this momentum of drawing her I have going. ^^

Drawn/colored on my tablet in Painter 9.

Don't forget your browser may resize it all choppy like, so you may need to resize it to see the picture as it is.

Artwork by & © Damien Jones 2005

Tsuruko Aoyama, Keitaro Urashima, Naru Narusegawa & Love Hina © Ken Akamatsu

Excellent work Celtic. No know much of Love Hina but...Tsuruko count with one beautiful and perfect body in the drawing is one beautiful lady...Cute pic.

Look your message and post in the link my nomination by your space in TMF with the anothers Artist.

Good day...Greetings...And Good luck with the nominations.

The link of my new home is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/falcontk2003/

My old and blue home (and you old and blue home) is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefeatherfromthefalcon/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back