• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A BIG MISTAKE! (F/m)

Glovelover

TMF Regular
I finally took time and composed a story that has been brewing within me for sometime. It is based on a post from a FemDom site I read several years ago called "No Mercy Tickling". It does get sexual. I hope I was successful with capturing the 'thoughts', fears, etc one would experience if placed in that situation.

Enjoy!

A BIG MISTAKE!

I finally made up my mind to go through with it. For years, I fantasized and was curious what it would actually be like? I had these curiosities since childhood and they eventually developed into Fetishes. However, sometimes I would step away from myself and wonder “Why on earth would someone want them self to be restrained and Tickle Tortured?”. Whenever I experienced casual tickling or tickle-fights, I usually lost and tried to end it as soon as possible. However, I always seemed to come back and long for it to happen again.

From surfing the internet, I learned of the BDSM scene from the privacy of my own den. Eventually, I got the nerve to contact a Dominatrix who operated within reasonable driving distance from me. I exchanged information with her and followed instructions to make an appointment only when I was comfortably ready to do so. That day came and I made arrangements to visit her one Friday after work. I took off early in the afternoon to properly shower back at my apartment, get mentally prepared and provide enough time to ensure rush hour traffic wouldn’t delay me.

Arriving at the designated place at the scheduled time, I walked up the steps to the front door. The house was in a normal community. Still within the City, yet this house was far enough away from the downtown mayhem. Verifying the time again on my watch, I rang the doorbell. My heart was pounding and I was really nervous. Was I doing the right thing? Even though the door was closed, I was stepping into an uncertainty after pushing that button. Nothing. Should I ring again? Did I ring it long enough? Not wanting to give the impression of being late, I pushed the button one more time. This unexpected delay caused my adrenaline to increase further. After several seconds following the bell, I heard the faint sound of heels slowly walking on a hardwood floor and growing louder. After some clanging of the locks within the door, it was slowly drawn open. My Mistress carefully opened the door as she kept most of herself out of view to the outside. I was greeted with warm smile and a compliment with my punctuality and was granted permission to enter.

Ms Loren led me to a sitting room where I was free to relax and discuss my interests and the session in better detail with her. She was attired based on my previous correspondences…. It was slightly beyond acceptable for an office setting. She was wearing a White Silk long sleeve shirt, a Black leather skirt, nylon stockings and pumps. She was also wearing a pair of thin leather gloves. I could not quite ascertain their length, because of her shirts sleeves. I did try and focus on the color differential and they did appear to be opera length. She sat directly across from me with her legs crossed. Her skirt had a long slit that assisted in showing off her legs. She was reviewing the questionnaire I previously filled out online. My butterflies were still there, however just seeing her sitting in that attire was quite erotic and tickled the fancy of my other fetishes.

“So tell me briefly about your interest in being restrained and Tickled?” was her most pointed question. Since she could tell I was nervous and realized this was my first time to ever be completely restrained and subjected to it. Ms Loren made it a point to re-assure me that She is very experienced and will not allow it to go beyond my limits. She also reminded me of my Safeword and that saying that will make it Stop. Ms Loren was very professional and demonstrated a sincere pleasantness and eventually my nerves settled down.

It was soon time for Part 1 of the session. I was led to a well lit room that had a several long candles burning for extra ambiance and fragrance. There sat a large bondage table in the center of the room. There were large mirrors hanging on all four walls so multi-angled views were possible. I was instructed to strip and lay back-first on the table. Using several long lengths of rope, Mistress Loren methodically tied me down. I wasn’t exactly spread eagle, however my arms and legs were far enough apart for access. She finally used several straps at key locations for as she said “To help control your thrashing”. Once she was finished, she gave me her first command. While she goes into the other room to change into her Session Attire, I am to attempt to free myself. Granted, I am not supposed to strain and do it to the point of any injury, just do whatever I can to free myself. There will be no punishment for escaping. If I decide to continue the session, She will just have to do better at restraining me, however from my initial assessment, I could tell she knew what she was doing and there was no getting out of this situation. I was told that upon Her re-entry, my Session would begin!

She disappeared into an adjoining room as I tried to at least get one limb free. I glanced at myself in the mirrors and just could not free myself. As the minutes ticked by, I was realizing how trapped and vulnerable I was. My excitement was obvious though from the moment she started tying me up, in-that my penis was in a full state of erection. My excitement was also getting distracted at the situation that was about to unfold. At any moment, this woman who I hardly know is going to return and begin Tickle Torturing me….per my request? I was feeling somewhat comfortable since She appears very professional and didn’t look like a sadistic woman. From the other room I heard her call in “How we doing out there?”

I finally heard the clicking of her heels approaching the room and all of a sudden, music started playing. Ms Loren must have switched on a stereo in the dungeon. I didn’t recognize the music. To put it simply, it sounded kind of creepy. Next, I heard my Mistress over the music. “Lets kill these lights!” I heard as the lights in the room went black. Only the candlelight filled the room. As my eyes were adjusting to the change I did notice the tone of Ms Loren’s voice sounded less compassionate and was rather stern. My head was facing opposite the doorway she entered from, thus I couldn’t see her except for her faint reflection in one of the mirrors. As her heels clicked closer she approached me from the side. She came within view finally and my stomach sank into a state of panic. Ms Loren appearance completely changed. She was wearing all black leather. Half bra, thong, garter and even a thin black mask. She was also wearing Black Leather opera gloves. The gloves were a little large for her slender arms, thus producing sexy wrinkles. As I focused on her hands as they rested on her hips, I noticed the gloves fingertips were carefully slit allowing her blood red fingernails to protrude through. At this point, her midfuck began!

“I see you weren’t successful at escaping…..I suppose you realize that you are absolutely trapped” She was extremely serious. Her eyes were piercing thru the mask and her blood red lipstick accented a sadistic smirk.

“You are going to quickly realize how much of a mistake you made by letting me tie you up like this!” She first rested her hand on my leg just above the knee, lightly squeezed (exposing the first of my numerous ticklish spots to her) a few times and then slowly began dragging her fingernails over my flesh. “…Because, I am going to tickle the living shit out of you!… And remember this..” as she leaned in close to my face “I’m not gonna show you any Mercy!”

I was next disclosed the specifics of the safeword that didn’t give me any comfort. Ms Loren was going to Tickle me for one solid hour. I may use the safeword once and She will stop tickling me for one minute. After that, she would resume her tickling and only stop or give me a break if she felt I needed it!

Holding a remote in her hand. She turned the volume of the music up louder as I was informed to help drown out my crys or screaming.

She began at my feet! She knew from my correspondence that I didn’t think my feet were very ticklish from prior experiences. She stared right into my eyes as she propped one hand on the table and lightly stroked the bottom of one foot. The first stoke caused me to twitch, however the sensations would not break me into laughing. I closed my eyes and focused on fighting. Every now and then I would open my eyes and see my Mistress staring at me. Her sadistic smirk still piercing into my mind. “Perhaps the top of your feet will be more sensitive” …as she took her other hand and lightly scratched the top of the same foot.

This produced more intense sensations causing me to flex and move my foot in an effort to avoid her nails. “Ahhh, there’s a tickle spot!” She cooed. I wasn’t laughing as of yet, however I began verbally grunting in frustration at my failure to avoid the tickling. She began more of a verbal torment now. She was calling me such a wimp for wanting to be tickled by a woman.

After getting mixed success from my feet she took both hands and slowly squeezed tickled her way up my legs. Knowing that I was possibly ticklish around my knees added a suspense as her squeezing worked their way up towards. I was trying to prepare for that location. Her eyes widened with each squeeze reading the panic I must be showing on my face. “Here it comes!” She said just before squeezing above my knees. It was as though she touched me with jumper cables! It tickled so hard, I lurched in my restraints and exploded in laughter! My first gales of laughter filled the room. My Mistress was smiling in glee as the effects of her tickling continued. “My Tickle Slave awakes! She cooed. Her squeezing continued up my legs. Each squeeze felt more intense from the first. I was laughing as well as begging through my hysterics. I was getting what I asked for and this woman was paying no mind to my pleas. I would catch glimpses through my tears of myself thrashing in the surrounding mirrors as well as my Leather Clad Torturer who obviously was enjoying this! I did not yet utter my safeword, however I kept debating on doing it. Soon I learned my hips proved more ticklish than my knees. This assault was brutal and I knew I couldn’t take too much more of it. My Mistress was diabolical now, remembering each spot that worked the best and continued squeezing….”Coochie…….Coochie” was her only words. She said them in a slow, sensual tone. Even though I was strapped down to the table, I still was able to thrash a bit. My body convulsed and jerked from her tickling. Finally I could take no more! And with that, I screamed my SAFEWORD. True to her word, she stopped! As my laughter subsided and as I slowly calmed down, my Mistress continued her humiliation of me…”You barely lasted five minutes…..How on earth are you going to survive a full hour of this?….Besides, I’m enjoying this too much, I may grant you a free extension of time…perhaps two or three hours!!” I knew I couldn’t survive being tickled for that long. I was finding out that I just am too ticklish for this an perhaps I made a big mistake. I was also informed how much my penis is enjoying this as well. It was completely erect through this and was even twitching as I was regaining my composure. “Enjoy whats left of your minute my poor little tickle slave, Its’ about half way over now”. She stepped away from me for a few seconds and retrieved a pointy feather and an artists paintbrush. “I think I will give you a taste of how excruciating not being about to scratch can be!” Walking up closer to me, her sadistic smile reappeared as she said “Minutes over!” With that, she began to lightly tickle my face. She focused around the eyes with the feather. I soon learned how frustrating it was. My Mistress licked her lips as she smiled and enjoyed my frustrations. However, she grew annoyed with my head twisting about and eventually repositioned herself above the head of the table and held my head still with her left arm. This torture coupled with the aroma of her leather added a special intoxication to this part of the session. Eventually, she concluded the artists paintbrush produced the best results. “Would you like your Mistress to relieve your itches?”. I was soon begging for some relief. However, I soon learned this was just a method to have her lightly scratch and increase the agony with her fingernails. She eventually stopped her torture and laughed at my facial attempts to relieve the itches in my skin.

The horror intensified as she retrieved a scarf and secured it to my mouth as a gag. I was told that since I used my Safeword, my words are of no use now.

“Your armpits look soooo inviting….Shall I tickle them next? I was commanded that I am to answer with “Yes Mistress, please tickle me there!” clearly (even through the gag) or She will resume another merciless assault on my hips.
“Shall we try again……Shall I tickle your armpits next?!?” She commanded. I responded as best I could and with that, her fingernails started attack on my armpits. It was only a matter of seconds until I was thrashing on the table again. She tickled up my arms and down my sides for some variation. Since I was previously broken down to laughter with her prior assault, it did not take very long to get me laughing again. Through this part of the session, she required more interactive communications from me while being tickled. I was to answer in a positive mode to questions and statements by her like “You just love it when your Mistress tickles you like this, don’t you?” Naturally, with my laughter and the gag it was difficult to clearly say what was required. That was an added frustration my Mistress capitalized on and used as a method of punishing me by threatening to give me extended durations of tickle torture.

Her torture continued. She was focusing on my ribs and belly at this point. She scooched up on the table a bit. Sitting so relaxed, with her legs crossed as her hands played me like a piano. She introduced me to how frustrating it can be for her to stop and resume tickling just as I was settling down. She compared it to skipping a stone across a pond. She even had me break into laughter by simply wiggling her fingers above my body without even touching it. She retrieved the feather while continuing the belly tickling and began to lightly stroke my genitals. It was adding further electricity to my sensory overload. However when she focused on the head of my penis, I could feel pressure building within and felt as though I would climax. Just as she cooed one of her sultry “Coochie-s”, it struck us both by surprise when a thin stream of semen oozed from my penis. I was coming! It made my body lurch, however it was missing the pleasure of full contact, and it felt more like a premature ejaculation. I also learned that as the pulses subsided, my ticklishness increased. My Mistress took advantage of this by punishing me for coming without her permission with a final full body tickle assalt! This became the most intense torture of the session. Her voice was stern with anger as the verbal torment accompanied the tickling! Naturally, she focused on my hips one more time. Finally, just as I thought I would pass out from the tickling she stopped! She let me calm down. She undid the straps, removed the gag and untied one of my hands. As I regained my composure and settled down, my Mistress sat up on the table facing me, and rested her feet next to my head..

I survived my session! However, I did learn that I fell short of the hour, and was ordered to worship her feet for the remaining moments. I was spent! However once she dangled her heel above my face, I soon found the energy to suckle and worship them. I was ordered to masturbate with my free hand as I worshipped and I was not permitted to cum until instructed. She played a quick game of making me hold back as long as possible. She flickered my balls with the feather occasionally to add further stimulation. Finally after keeping me on the edge for several seconds, she permitted me to cum. I screamed in relief as my semen shot up my chest.

Following a quick shower and brief discussion, I was permitted to leave.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back