• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Charles Darwin M/M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice

Charles Darwin was the father of evolution... but he was also terribly, hopelessly ticklish evreywhere. His assitant who found this out by accident whne he massaged Darwim's back and sides . Darwin squirmed while his assistant massaged him. Curious, Bryon asked if he was alright.
Darwin giggled... "I'm just so ticklish! Ticklish everywhere!!" Bryan smiled and whispered to Darwin that he would keep his secret if he would allow Bryan to tickle him.

Secretly, Darwin had hoped Bryan would suggest this. Darwin had always been ticklish, even as a child, whne his brothers would tackle him.. their touch on his ribs would send him into wild fits of giggling. But Darwim loved the idea of beng tickled.. mrcilessly tickled. He smiled and nodded.

Bryan helped Darwin remvoe his coat and shirt... Darwin began to feel nervous as Bryan began tying him to the rings on the wall of the lab. Darwin had been conducting tickling experiments and had the rings puit in.

Sweat began forming on Darwin's body as Bryan also removed his shirt. Bryan was also veryticklish and recieved pleasure ffrom tickling others. He also had a partner who tickled him and who was waitng for Bryan to tell him when to come in.

Bryan took the feather on the table and began tickling Darwn's belly and chest. At first, Darwin kept the laughter back, but wiht each tickling feather stroke, it became harder and harder for him to hold in his laughter.

Finnally, he burst into raucous gales of laughter as Bryan feather tickled him allover his belly and chest. He heaved and struggled against the ropes as the feather touched his evrey ticklish spot.

Bryan was becoming giggly, but persisted and took a soft bastng brush and began tickling the undersides of Darwin's forearms and upper arms. Gales of laughter spouted from Darwin as he wiggled and struggled to get away from the brush.

His eyes grew big as saucers when he saw that Bryan was gettng too close to his underarms. Darwin's underarms was his weakest spot and he knew he would become hysterical if Bryan tickled them. His eys pleaded with Bryan who began verbally teasing him.

"Oh Mr.Darwin.. are you nervous that I will tickle your underarms? Are they so very very ticklish? So ticklish that you'll scream with hard laughter?" Darwin excitedly shook his head. His underarms were extremely ticklish and it frighteed him to be tickled there, but he so wanted to be tickled there and Bryan knew this.

PLayfully, Darwin began pleading for Bryan not to tickle him there."Plese Bryan.. I'll do anything! ANYTHING! Just don't.. don't tickle my underarms! Hehe! I'm so very ticklish there! The touch of the bush is enough to send me crazy wiht laughter, but fingers are much worse!

Bryan smiled and knew thatDarwin was telling himhow to tickle his underarms for maximum laughter. First Bryan massaged tickling oils in Darwins underarms. Darwin giggled and squirmed during the massage. Then Bryan began feather ticklng and brush ticklng Darwin's tender underarms. Darwin Arched his back and threw his head back, howling with hysterical laughter.
Bryan was becoming close to his ticklish edge and called for his partner, Morgan to join him.

Morgan quietly entered the room and stood behind Bryan. He whispered in Bryan's ear.. "Shall I tickle you now?" Bryan nodded and stopped tickling Darwin and stood by the other set of rings. Morgan tied him in and began rib tickling him.

Bryan was alsready worked up into a ticklish state and giggled heartily while his ribs were being tickled. Darwin watched allt his and began giglging as Bryan was tickled all over by Morgan.

Then Darwin noticed another tickler enter the room. He was large and was wearing a dark, hooded robe. Darwin knew immediately who he was. He was Mephisto, the Master of all ticklers. trained in China for tickle torture, Mephisto joined Darwin's group as a tickler in experiemnts. He knew how ticklish Darwin was, also by an accident.

While the two were drinking one evening, Mephisto asked Darwin about ticklishness and tickling. Darwin told him of his theory. Mephisto smiled and aksed him if he was ticklish. Darwin had had a little too much to drink and nodded that he was. Being an evil tickler, Mephisto pinned Darwin down and rib tickled him. Mephisto felt Darwin wiggling under him and kept tickling him until Darwin became exhausted. After that incident, Darwin was wary of Mephisto becasue he was the only one who really know how ticklish Darwin was and how to tickle him in such a way that he would become hysterical immediately.

Mephisto walked over to Darwin. "Oh Dr, Darwin... What have we here? A little tickle play? I didn't know you enjoyed the tickling touch." Darwin began shaking wiht nervousness as Mephisto disrobbed and stepped closer to Darwin's ticklish body. Mephisto's bare body glistend as he bgan tickling Darwin's ribs and sides. Darwin laughed and wriggled as he felt those cold, tickling fingers onhis body. Hearing Bryan's giggles made him even more ticklish.

Then Mephisto began tickling Darwin's underarms with the tip of his long beard. Darwin heaved and wiggled and laughed wildly as the beard tikcled him
Then Mephisto used his beard to tickle Darwin's tender belly. Sweat poured off of Darwin's body and Mephisto's body. Laughter could be heard for hours thourhout the laboratory
Then Mephisto stopped and let Darwin rest. Mephisto sat down and rested himself. Thne he felt the touch of a feather on his ribcage. He squirmed and moved away. the feather followed him and tickled his rib again. He protectively clampped his arms over his ribs, only to feel the feather being stroked downhis bare back. He arched his back and let out a giggle. then he felt fingers aroundhis waist and the fingers tickled and dug in, making him thrash and wiggle around on the couch.

"So the Great Mephisto is ticklish! I wonder how ticklish you are Mephisto!" He turned and saw Morgan brandishing the feather. Mephisto turned to him and pleaded...
"Please1 Please don't tell anyone I'm ticklish. The Chinese made me swear my ticklishness to secretcy so I could torture for them wihtout fear of retrobution."

"That was along time ago and you aren't a torturer anymore! Youare just as ticklish as a common man! If I keep your secret, what do I get in return?" Morgan felt confident thast he would get Mephisto to agree to be tickled.

Mephisto turned to him and asked.."what do you want?" Morgan smiled and walked around Mephisto, feather in hand. Then he tickled one of Mephisto's nipples, making him laugh. He put his hand over both nipples. Morgan tauntedhim.."What's this? Are you ticklish there, too!"

"I'll tell you what I want... I want tobe able to tickle you anytime I want to. I want to tie you down and strip youand tickle you mercilessly. If you don't agree, I'll tickle you now til you do!!!"

Mephisto thought about it and nodded his head submissively. Then Morgan had Mephisto tied wihthis arm s outstretched so he could be tickle toutured as he once tickle tortured many.

Part 2 - Mephisto's torment M/M

Mehpisto squirmed as Morgan finished tying his arms outstretched. Then Morgan turned to him... "Let me tell you something of myself before I torment you! About a dozen years ago, my uncle was travling in China and happened to be stopped by the Royal guard. He was brought before the High Council and was mistaken for a spy. The High Councelor handed him over to you for interrigation. My uncle was insanely ticklish and you had found out and stripped him and tickled him until his mind broke in million pieces. To this day, he is locked away in an Insane Asylum, giggling and wiggling every time he is approached by anyone. I found out you were working with Dr. Darwin, so Ibidded my time until I could get you in a comprising position.

Mephisto gulped hard and quivered.He never knew any of his victims, but this man he knew as He tickled him repeatedly for days on end, and could get nothing of value out of him.

Morgan stood very close to Mephisto and began tickling across his lower belly and sides. Mephisto strained to hold in his laughter and pulled at his bindings.
Morgan extended his rang and tickles higher on his belly. Mephisto held on as long as he could, but when Morgan's fingers reached his underarms, Mephisto broke and giggled hysterically. Morgan had him right where he wanted him and tickled every part of his naked body. Mephisto screamed out in ticklish terror mixed with unstoppable fits of laughter and wriggling.

Then Morgan remembered Mephosto's great weakness. Feathers terrifed him. He didn't even use them when he tortored his victims. that is why he grew his beard so long.

He melted into a ticklish mass of laughter and fear as he felt the feathers teasing and tickling him everywhere he was vulnerable. He pulled violently at his ropes and arched his abck , all to get away from the feel of the offending feather on his ticklish skin.

Morgan kept this up untilMephisto passed out.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back