• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Location questions

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
I checked the link and NEST '04 occurred in Philly - is that always the location?

If so, is it an annual event?

I really ought to be more up to date on this, I've been reading about NEST for years without ever really investigating it. ::lol::

But I've recently greatly increased my mobility and am interested in coming down and meeting all you fine folks someday soon. :)

NEST has always been held in Philedelphia. While currently annual, it was once semi-annual. They're well worth visiting, IMHO. Hope you enjoy!

To my knowledge, the date for the next NEST hasn't been announced. If you check this section of the forum regularly, you'll find it's posted here. Those folks are great about that!

Thank you Milagros, ill make sure i keep myself posted. One more question though, how much does NEST usually cost to attend?

The fee for the gathering itself was only $20 last year. Staying in the hotel (and travel to Philadelphia if you live far away) are the major expenses.

Regarding your post, Hey Look It's Me, one other fun thing about NEST are the hotel parties. Folks may just be voyeurs, or hang around talking at the big main play-party, but oftentimes little groups of 2, 3, 4, etc may break off at the end of the evening and meet up in someone's hotel room for more tickle play. :dogpile: As always, boundaries and safety are paramount at the little get-togethers as they are for the whole event. If you have a room too, and decide to get tickled to just absolute distraction, it's nice knowing that the most complicated conveyance you might need to operate is a self-service elevator. Anyhow, the best course of action is the one with which you are most comfortable. Best wishes, WP

What Hotel is it usually held at or is it different each time? Or is it like some secret so crazy people don't show up?

Just wondering so I can figure out how much to save between now and then, being a poor college student and all.

:-D

If you check with QBWeaver when she coordinates the events for NEST, she'll clue you to which hotels have the most of us at 'em. There's usually at least one with a lot of us at it.

Just wanted to answer a few questions here.

The location - Philly. NEST Stands for North East Society of Ticklephiles so we have to have the part in the North East Somewhere. And since Philly is the birthplace of NEST we want to keep it there.

The Hotel is not given out to the general public. I send the hotel information out to the people who are registered and I expect them to keep it to themselves to avoid any problem with outsiders joining us. We work very hard to help keep everyone safe and secure so we expect the participants to maintain a level of secrecy as well. It's safer for all concerned and helps ease the concerns that many have about meeting others who are into this Kink.

I hope that helps answer some of your questions. If you have any other questions just drop me a note.

Jan i poo
aka QB (Stands for Queen Bitch)
aka (soon to be) Grandma Weaver

Woohoo! It's the same weekend as Wizard World Comic Convention! Comic-geek by day, tickler by night... :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back