• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Vacation part 4 (f/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Just got around to finishing part 4, so I thought I would post it. As always I look forward to comments.

Waking up naked in bed with both Elizabeth and Tara snuggling up on both sides, looking over I see them looking over at me and they both start ever so gently tickle my bare tummy. Giggling and squirming between my two lovely ticklers Tara says, “Well, time to get up cutie you have a long day ahead of you.” The entire time I was getting dressed and eating breakfast my mind was occupied thinking about what type of surprises Tara would have in store for me once we go to her house. While sitting with Tara on the couch I hear Elizabeth on the phone talking with her two darlings “yes we will be over there in maybe an hour or so…I am going to leave $100 for you on the kitchen table, that should be enough for ordering a few pizzas and some spending money. In fact, you could probably stay here today since we will be spending most of the day gossiping at Tara’s. Matt has even offered to help out there for the day hehehe but I think he is just a little afraid you two will tickle him again.” Hearing them laugh on the other end, I hear them say “Bye mom” in unison. During the short drive to Tara’s house I could feel butterflies in my stomach, was very much becoming addicted to sensation of being tickled senseless and could wait for what they had in stored for the day. Once we got there, the girls had already gone out probably eager to pick up the spending money and do some shopping. About a half an hour after we got there the first guest arrived, Rachel was 32 5 foot 4 inches and 120 lbs, with flowing long blonde hair she was a vision of beauty. Next one to arrive was Catherine, 29 5 foot 10 inches 135 lbs with short light brown hair and her best feature was that her legs seemed to go on forever. Willow 27 was a spunky red head with shoulder length hair 5 foot 5 inches 125 lbs whose, most attractive quality was a kind computer geek nerdish look that was sexy as hell. The last to arrive was Sara 38 who had short black hair 5 foot 7 inches 130 lbs and had glasses like a librarian and for that matter the look of one as well (sure would have spent a lot of time in the library of she had been at my old school.)

As the book club was about to get started I was finishing carrying out the drinks and some snack food I saw Tara get up and walk toward me. “Hey everyone this is Matt, he came on vacation with Elizabeth” I started to blush as all the ladies said hi, knowing what was coming. Giggling she says, “Since he kind of lost a bet he has volunteered to be our servant/entertainment for the day.” This caused all of them to laugh a bit and say things like “really…and sounds nice.” “The fun and interesting part of it is that he has to be naked for it as long as no one objects…” While Rachel and Catherine stayed silent, I could see them starting to have evil and lustful grins. Sara smiles and says, “fun and interesting is probably correct” snickering, with all eyes turning to Willow she bursts out laughing and says, “If you expect me to object you are all nuts…Go ahead and strip cutie I want a better view of that cute butt” softly she smacks my ass. Blushing like mad I start removing my shirt, already barefoot (from two lovely ladies getting a few pre-party tickles) I unzipped my pants and starts pulling them off which gets a lot of whistles and hoots as my stiff erection is very visible through the underwear. Already under the impression that Willow is a very aggressive woman I get more proof as while I am bent over tossing my pant aside she says “Let me give you a hand” grabbing both sides of my underwear she yanks them down around my ankles. Stepping out of them I blush and giggling say “thanks” as I am going to the kitchen to get the last tray I hear Willow say “don’t be too long honey buns!” After setting the last tray down in the middle of where the six ladies were sitting on two couches, I stood aside for a while not sure really what to do until Willow solved that by asking me to sit on her lap. Handing me her book (a romance novel) she says, “could you pronounce this word” looking at her a little unsure where she is pointing I say “What, erection?” Laughing seductively, she says “This one silly” as I feel her firmly and gently squeezes mine while her other hand rest on top of my balls. Letting out a gasp, I sit there squirming in her lap as I endure the unusually pleasurable sensations.

The other women look on lustfully for a few minutes before I hear a thud seeing Sara drop her book and she says “Darling could you pick that up.” Bending over it gives them all a good view of my backside handing it back she says “thank you.” I suspect they enjoyed this because during the next hour I must have picked up about a hundred books. Elizabeth and Tara get up, move the coffee table aside, and say, “So ladies…up for a game a twister” as they lie out the mat and spinner. All giggle eagerly then Rachel, Catherine, and Willow get up remove their shoes and socks standing by the mat. Once we had been playing a bit and were very well intertwined, Willow asks “Not that I mind, but how did you ever get him to agree to this” Looking at Tara. Moving away from the spinner, she says, “It was easy to convince this sweetie” reaching out tickling my right foot that was on tiptoes and very stretched out. HahahhaHHAHhahhaHAHHAHAHA “Stop that” HEHAhaaaHHAHAHahahAA “HEY no fair” I say as my naked body spasms in between the three women and in no time I am falling to the ground a giggling mess. Not surprisingly, Willow had the most evil grin saying “Oh he is a ticklish boy hehehe” lying on top of me, she dug into my sides. HEHAHHAhahAHAHHAHHAHAHAhhh aHHAHHAHAHHAHAAH shrieking and laughing hysterically. My four newest ticklers soon have me helpless with each of them sitting on a limb, pinning me to the ground spread eagle. Willow was giggling as she said “you got him to agree to this by tickling this poor boy huh?” Elizabeth says, “actually he likes being tickled, so we would only use light tickles until he agreed hehehe.” Sara who was sitting on my right foot playfully tickles it saying, “Aw you like tickles hehehe” HEHAHhahahHAHAHhahahhaa YES. Gasping a bit I see Tara and Elizabeth walk on each side of me and knell, Tara says “lets see how long it take for him to pass out with us ALL tickling his worst spot.” They then both start tracing an index finger all over my tummy and sides, followed by the other four scooting closer to my torso and beginning spider tickling lightly. HEHahaaHAHAHAHhahahAHAAAHhahahahAHHAHAHAHhahahAAA I giggle non stop as I wiggle on the floor Elizabeth smiles and says, “Ok ladies let him have it.” All of a sudden, I erupt into hysterical cackling laughter as the six women’s fingers poke probe and scribble up and down my sides HEHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHAAHEEHHE OH GOD THAT TICKLES HEHAHEHHEHAHAHHEAHEHAHHAHHEHEHAHAH HEHAHAHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHHAAHHAA my arms and feet flail about wildly HEHAHAHHHHAHAHAHEHHEHAAEE. Sara is encouraged by my reactions and tickles vigorously as she laughs and asks, “Is there any chance I could borrow him tomorrow my head is spinning with what I could do to this ticklish body on this boy?” Tara shrugs and says, ”how about it Matty laugh if you want alone time with Sara tomorrow?” Still going out of my mind laughing there was no way to say no, not as if I would have if I could have. My nude form writhes on the ground as they continue to tickle without a shred of mercy, the other three begin to laugh and say how about us can we have a turn? Elizabeth and Tara snicker saying “well now aren’t you just the most popular ticklish boy.” After about 10 minutes I am reduced to silent laughter with them not slowing a single bit and in another five my world fades into blackness.

I slowly awake to find out I am tied to some very clever restraining device, looking at it I see how evil it is going to be. Standing on something that looks like a pair of exercising skis and I am already doing the splits a bit looking like an upside down Y. Being raised of the ground a bit I see that weights have already been placed on to pulleys that are attached to my legs and arms. This does explain why it is hard to keep my legs together. I shudder as I finally see the true purpose of this device, looking down I see a drill with a feather duster attached and place so when I am doing the splits the feathers will endlessly torment my very vulnerable privates. With my vision looking around the room I see numerous bondage devices and tickling toys and in the middle of the room two couches and six lovely ladies sitting on them, and are placed facing in view of my upcoming torment. Seeing me awake they all begin whistling and cat calling, Tara says, “Alright ladies grab some weights and form 2 single lines on each side, let the fun begin.”

I laugh nervously as they walk up and start adding 10lbs on each side, causing my body to strain trying to keep legs together. After once through the line I begin to lose the battle and slowly I begin doing the splits, which causes them all to cheer and tease. Willow giggles and says “oh I think he is starting buckle” as they add 20lbs more my arms and legs strain as my erection twitches in the air slowly getting closer to the swirling feathers. As the next weights are added, I feel air blowing past my inner thighs and then shrieks out laughing as they sweep around my inner thighs HEhahhAHHahAHHAAhhaaaa Oh Shit HEhaaheHEHahahaAHAHhaaa. My legs are quivering like crazy, as they all watch my plight with lustful delight for a minute before and more that causes my legs to give out and completely do the splits. My body spasms with the perfectly placed feather duster flickers over my defenseless balls and very stiff erection. Arching my body I once again cackle with laughter HEHHAHAHHHEHHHAHHAHAEHHHAAHHAHHAEHE HEHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAAHAA smiling evilly they put another 60lbs so I have no chance of escaping the tickles and sit down to enjoy the show. HEHAHAHHE HEHAHAHHEHEHAHHAHAHEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAH. Tossing my head side to side my body struggles uselessly to avoid the maddening feathers. Sara raised her glass back onto her nose a bit and said in a sweet voice, “if watching him squirm wasn’t so damn entertaining I would almost have enough pity on him to stop, unfortunately for him the way that erection twitches is just too adorable to stop.” AAAAAHHHHHEHAHEHEAHHAHAAA PLEASE STOP THIS HEHEHAHE HEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA. Not surprising after a few minutes Willow gets up and grabs a huge fluffy feather and walks toward me while the rest get up and watch in amusement adds to my torment by tickling my ears nose and neck. Then I am filled with terror as she walks behind me, all of a sudden I feel my bare ass being tickled causing me to jump a bit and move closer to the spinning feather duster. HEHAHHAHAHHHEHEHAHHAAHAHHAHHEHEHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHHEHEHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY HEHAHHEHEHA NO FAIR HEHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA my body spasms as I move back and forth trying to avoid both tickles. Setting down the feather she move in front of me and gently brushes her hand along my face, turning to the on looking women she says, “it would be a shame not to make use of his reaction to tickling.” Locking eyes with me as she pulls her underwear off from under her dress and wrapping her arms around my shoulder, she slides on top of my quiver member. Then not even a second later she jumped sky high giggling as the feathers tormenting my privates swept over hers as well as her very cute firm butt. The laughter that caused in the other women was almost as loud as my hysterical laughter, Willow smiles looking down at the feathers and says, “Well this just won’t work hehehe” reaching down she turns the endless spinning of the drill off and moves it aside which was meet my playfully joking boos and grumbling. Wrapping her delicate arms around my neck, she slides her sensual frame down my body on top of my stiff purple erection. The feeling of her gentle grinding against me was a welcome change from the feeling of the feathers relentless torment. The women looked on with lustful enjoyment for a bit until between her moans of ecstasy she says to her on looking friends, “mmmmm anyone else missing his musical laughter…maybe you’d be so kind as to give a helping hand or ten lol.” Grinning evilly the all get up and slowly walk toward me wiggling their fingers menacingly. As soon as they surrounded me their fingers descend softly tickling ever inch of my body exploring searching for ticklish reactions. HEHAhahaahaAHHhahaahAHHAhhahahaAHHAaaa mmmm HEHAhahahaAAHHaaa gasping I recover enough to speak a bit giggling I say, “you know this isn’t very fair” squirming and wiggling “a bit hard to focus.” Placing a hand along my face “But honey buns, it makes it so much more enjoyable for us, and you want to please us don’t you?” Softly giggling I nod, which makes them all smile as they keep up the soft tickles, meanwhile Willow continues to ride me until she eventually arches her back and has an explosive climax. As she gets off me and pulls up her underwear around her waist, she giggles and says, “Now that was fun, and he is still ready for more” looking down at my throbbing erection. “hehehe yes but it is lunch time and we should go out and get something to eat” I hear Tara’s voice trail off as she goes into the other room then come back into the room with a tripod and video camera. “While we are gone the feathers can keep him company, to make it more fun if you say the safe word from yesterday when we get back we promise not to tickle you for 2 hours, but after that” she smiles evilly. Gasping I say “But if I last, would you indulge something I have in mind?” As she set the camera up, she says, “Sure cutie, I’ll think we’d agree to that.” I nod as she reaches down and turns the drill to full speed swirling over my privates, which causes me to pull frantically at my binds and laugh hysterically. Hearing them walk up the stairs Tara stops at the top and yells down over my cackling that they should be back soon… well sometime if we don’t forget you are down here. That statement was punctuated by an evil laugh that made me think that I was falling in love.

Finally

Man I've been waiting for this part for along time,and finally it comes,
Very good part man,this is the best F/M series on the forum keep on writing ,we're waiting for part 5 :smilestar

Terrific work Matt

Keep this up and you should have your own archive ... :bowing:

Excellent and inventive scenarios. And you capture that 'love tickling/hate tickling' dichotomy really well.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back