• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

September drama, two major blows, then, a godsend from the farm

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Author's note: This Story will introduce Hilary Duff into the storyline. Miss Duff's birthday is Sept, 28, 1987, and this story is being posted after midnight, which is Sept 28th, Miss Duff's 18th birthday, so it should be legal according to TMF Rules.

The Good Guys embarked on a nine day road trip to New York, Atlanta and Houston. After winning two of three at New York the Good Guys lost two of three at Atlanta, and won two of three at Houston. They returned home to begin a nine day homestand in late Sept that would lead to the conclusion of the regular season. However, upon returning home, with just a three game lead in the division, the Paradise Islanders were hit with two major problems in the same area of their team.
For the duration of the road trip, closer Amanda Bynes had been experiencing stiffness in her shoulder while warming up in the bullpen during games. Team trainers at the time chalked it off to it being late in the season, and didnt have much concern. An examination of Amanda's shoulder upon the team returning to Paradise indicated that the problem was more serious, and that Amanda had tendonitis in her shoulder, which would force her to sit out the rest of the regular season and into the playoffs. At first, this didnt seem a serious problem. The Good Guys were scheduled home for the last week of the regular season, where Naomi could substitute in the closer's role for Amanda Bynes, and then Naomi would travel with the team during the playoffs as she did every year. All seemed settled in Good Guy land, right? Wrong! Naomi, too, became inflicted with a stiff shoulder, leaving the Good Guys without a bullpen closer. With this scenario, and no available closers via trade so late in the season, the Good Guys were forced to make a move they did not relish, or plan on.
Down at their Triple A farm club in Freeport, the Good Guys had a just turning 18 year old person who had established a rather famous career as an actress, and then had been pitching in the minor leagues, named Hilary Duff. Duff, a petite blonde who possessed a blazing fastball, and crackling curve, would have to be the answer for the Good Guys in the closer role during the last part of the season, and, hopefully into the playoffs, as there was no other option. Hilary could not sign her contract with the Good Guys until she was 18, under team and league rules which applied especially to the Good Guys due to the tickling and consent issue. At midnight on her 18th birthday, Hilary and her attorney met with team officals in the Freeport airport to sign an agreement for the rest of the season, and then promptly jumped on a plane to Nassau to join the Good Guys for the nine game homestand with the midwest teams. When Hilary arrived, she was called into Lee Sniderman's office:" Hilary, welcome to the team. This is a very unusual situation having a rookie closer who's just turned 18 in the last week of a pennant race, and into the playoffs. It's something we've never done before, but Amanda and Naomi are injured. You have amazing talent, and did a fine job down on the farm. Now, we just need you to do as you were doing down there. Do the best you can, and we are all here to support you" Lee said reassuringly. "Thank you, Lee. I've always followed the big club. I idolize you guys, and I look forward to the opporunity. I will do my best not to let you down" Hilary replied. "That's all we ask is for you to give 100% effort. If you do that, we can ask no more" Sniderman replied.
With their new closer, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand on a Tuesday night with Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson did her job, striking out ten in seven innings, before another reliever pitched a scoreless eighth. In the ninth, with the Good Guys leading by two runs, and the crowd at fever pitch, Hilary calmly came in from the bullpen, for her first appearance in a Good Guy uniform, to a standing ovation. Her first two pitches were high and outside. Then, catching herself, she rebounded to get a pop up, ground out, and strikeout, saving the game for Kate, and sporting a 97 mph fastball. In the post game interviews, the reporters surrounded the new Good Guy closer, and the manager: "I'm just here to do my best, and that's all I can do, to take it day by day" Hilary said. "We had no other options, with Naomi and Amanda down, Hilary was it. She had done it at Freeport, so we felt she could do it here. Tonight proved us right" Sniderman said, supportively of his new closer.
The following night was a close Good Guy loss at the hands of Gil Bellows, but, on Thursday night, Charlize Theron pitched a fine eight inning stint, again turning it over to Hilary in the ninth, in a 6-3 Paradise win.
The Cubs came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell started things with a complete game win. Then, after the fifth starter lost on Saturday night, Kate Hudson took the hill on a sunny Sunday. It was a tough game, and Kate had to throw 123 pitches in eight innings, which was a lot. With the Good Guys leading by two runs, Hilary appeared again. This time, she gave up a few hits, and wasnt perfect, but the team still escaped with a 4-3 win to win yet another series.
St Louis would come to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows pitched a complete game shutout that night, saving Duff's arm. After a blowout loss on Tuesday night, Wednesday was another close affair, with Charlize firing one run ball into the eighth, and then Hilary taking over one more time, featuring blazing stuff, to gain her fourth save, and the Good Guys sixth win in nine games on the homestand, in a 4-1 Paradise win that capped a six and three homestand. The team was in good position in the division, an amazing feat considering the fact that both bullpen closers were injured, and the team was going with a rookie closer who had just been called up but a week earlier in the middle of a pennant race. They had no choice. There was no other closer to do the job. Hilary was it, and now it would be seen if she could do it on the road.
In the meantime, all else proceeded forth as usual. The court case was continuing along, and, of course, the Good Guys had to hold a tickle party to welcome Hilary to the team. This was done on Saturday night, following the loss to Chicago. With her sister, Haylie, on hand, Hilary was tied hands and feet to a bed in the middle of the fetish club. "Little sis, it gives me great pleasure to see you in this position, as we all know how ticklish you are, and now you have professional tickle team who tickles like everyone in the world to fucking tickle the living shit out of you!" Haylie said, to roars from the crowd. "I'm ready, go for it. Yes, I'm very ticklish, but I know how things are around here, so I just want to fit in" Hilary said. With that, sister Haylie began the honors, attacking Hilary on her neck and pits with fingers as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, injured pitchers Naomi and Amanda each stood on either side of Hilary, and ran their fingers and a feather down each of her armpits, causing thrashing and squeals. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG TICKLISH! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working their way down, catcher Barney, and second baseman Russell, attacked both of Hilary's sides, and her belly and ribs, causing more girlish squeals: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, third baseman Michael tickled Hilary on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch got to be the last tickler, tickling Hilary on the soles of her soft 18 year old feet. He attacked Hilary on her soles, using his fingers, ice, a feather, and an electric toothbrush over Hilary's soles and her toes. This drove Hilary beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with girlish uncontrollable giggles, begging for mercy! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickling stopped, and the exhausted and sweaty Hilary was untied, sure to be the tickled victim many more times in her young Good Guys career.
In the meantime, a story appeared in the Paradise Island papers around the time of Hilary's call up. The story detailed the state of the Good Guys, and what the sports writer called the "past and present" of the team. According to the sportswriter, although Mitch and Naomi were still posting decent numbers, they were both 37 and turning 36, respectively, and should be represented as the "past" of the Good Guys. Amanda, although injured, and now Duff, were the Good Guys future, along with 19 year old third baseman Michael, and other young stars. The article argued that the team couldnt be successful long term with 37 year old Naomi Watts, and 36 year old Mitch, but would be if they focused on players such as Bynes, Michael, and Duff for their future. This article fueled speculation as to what Alan would do in the offseason. Would the article insight fan reaction to release the aging yet productive Mitch and Naomi? The court case was still going on, and would probably into and through the offseason. The team would likely make the playoffs, but major decisions had to be made. There was some very good new blood, but also some great uncertainity. What would happen next? Stay Tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

awesome story still, it was cool how you incorporated hillarys birthday turning eighteen into the story. great tickling scenes as usual. and those poor guys and girls having the court case hanging over their heads. hope it doesnt affect how they play.

isabeau

Thank you, isabeau. Your positive comments are appreciated. Yes, well since today is Miss Duff's 18th birthday in real life, and we couldnt discuss her on the TMF legally until now, I figured I'd incorporate that into the storyline. Now that Hilary is there, and Naomi and Amanda Bynes are injured, things are going to get mighty interesting, and no, I havent forgotten about the court case. That will be settled soon enough one way or the other. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come!

Mitch

great story i didn't know it was about hilary until you mentioned it on my thread and i didn't really know anything about the team or sport but still such a great story

Thank you, tickleterror, your praise is appreciated. Yes, I know I probably should have put that in my story subject. Many times I get caught up with these dramatic type titles,. and such, that I dont often mention who will be tickled in the story. So you know, this continuing series for years is about a baseball team who plays on a tropical island, in the Bahamas. They play baseball, and are also into tickling, holding tickling parties and events on Saturday nights. More than just tickling, it is about their lives. I may well write other stories where Miss Duff is tickled in different situations, so stay tuned, as I always say. Oh, and again, I loved your story too, it was great!

Mitch

thanks mitch i will definately keep an eye on your stories from now on

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back