• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone seen or had the priveledge to break someone not ticklish

Funtickler

I was curious if anyone had the priviledge of seeing or participating in tickling someone that claimed they were not ticklish and after patience were broken. I told one such story a while back which I will repost here, I was just curious if anyone else had a "breaking" story.
Story:
A number of years back I was friends with a girl who lived in a children's home. I'll call her "Megan." She lived with about nine other teenagers. It was a very large house that they all lived in, I'd say at least 7000 square feet. She was one of the fortunate ones to have her own room, as she was the second oldest in the house. She was quite beautiful, long blond hair, green eyes, large chested, sculptured legs and gorgeous feet that bragged long toes and extrodinarily high arches. Funny thing about her though was with all her beauty, she was kind of a tom-boy. I had try to tickler briefly on a number of occasions without any success. I was disappointed as I would love for her to be ticklish.
One wednesday she invited me to come over the following Saturday for the day. I had to ask permission from one of her house parents, but she seemed cool with it. It was raining that day, so everyone decided to watch movies, as they had an awesome entertainment center. "Megan" came in the play room(that was what they called it) with a red tank top, red shorts and barefoot. The couches were all taken, so she and I sat on the floor. She sat with her left foot tucked under her leg toward me. I lightly stroked her foot, no reaction. "Told you I am not ticklish." O well, I tried. I asked to be excused as I needed to take care of nature. On my way back I heard "I am not ticklish." When I walked back in the room and looked over the couch, as it blocked the view from the doorway, I saw four of the girls trying to tickle "Megan." She was on the ground with her arms above her head, there were two girls lightly scibbling in her armpits, the other two were tickling behind her knees. She just sat there. The movie came on and everone started watching, but no one stopped tickling her. I positioned myself at her feet and began to very lightly tickle her arches and soles. Soon one other girl joined in tickling her other foot. "Guys, I am not ticklish." "We heard you." the one who just joined said. They were all watching the movie, and tickling as though it were as common as eating popcorn. "megan" didn't move for about ten minutes. But the girls were not letting up at all. They were more into the movie and just absently tickling her at this point. They were not going to stop. When I looked back at "Megan" I could tell she knew this was not going to stop anytime in the near future. I saw her leg muscles tense up. I knew at this point this was tickling her like mad, but she would not give into them. As strong as she was though, they were relentless. They were never going to stop. Half way through the movie she screeched and said "ok,ok thats enough." It wasn't they just held her down and tickled her for the rest of the movie(which was quite long by the way). After that point she always jumped when tickled. She confided in me that she was always ticklish, she was just taught to try and pretend it didn't bother her. Backfired in this instance.

I have had the pleasure myslef and I will share the story again here.

I had a friend in college name Cathy. She was a tiny girl. Short, skinny, athletic type. She was not ticklish at all. Now I never pinned her down and tried all the spots, but I had poked and scratched and generally tickled her for four years with no reaction.

I, on the other hand, have always been ticklish. Fortunately in those days I had mastered the art of not reacting to it. Therefore we had a virtual grudge match for those four years with neither getting the satisfaction of so much as a giggle. As time went on though I knew it was simply a matter of time before I broke. I have become more ticklish as the years have gone by and I knew I was doomed.

By our Junior year we were pretty good friends and ran around with a lot of the same people. One, Barb, was her roommate and was very ticklish. On multiple occasions she had been pinned down and tickled until we thought she would wet herself only to have her taunt us into doing it again. On one memorable occasion a male freind and I tickled Barb for about 15 minutes. We attracted a crowd in the room including Cathy who was encouraging us to tickle Barb's feet. After finally letting Barb up we decided to grab Cathy and give her a good going over. My friend pinned her shoulders down and I went for her legs. We tried tickling everywhere and while she was laughing she insisted it was only because of the absuridity of the situation. I thought that was as good a chance as I would ever get.

I was wrong.

In our senior year my roomate and I lived in what we refered to as "Grand Central Station" as it seemed everyone had to go through our room before they would go anywhere else. One night Cathy and another friend Joe and I were just shooting the breeze when Cathy and I got into some kind of play fight for her room keys. We were both on the floor so we got to our knees to wrestle, something all of us did a lot of in those days. I was barefoot (as usual) and Cathy had on flip flops. That was UNUSUAL as she normally for sneakers. As we started grappling she kicked off her shoes. Why? I'll never know, but it was to my good fortune. Now I was probably 5 inches taller and over 70 pounds heavier than Cathy but she was wiry and I was being careful not to hurt her because of the size difference. Seeing her shoes off I reached around her and tickled her foot quickly. She jumped. I gave her a curious look and she said "My feet are a little ticklish." I smiled and grabbed both ankles and pulled them to me. Now my size was a definite advantage as I pinned her ankles under one arm, laid out on the floor to use my weight to hold her legs in place and went to town on her feet. They were tough from years of running and it took a few seconds to realize that it was the part of her foot under her toes that was making her squirm and scream with laughter. I had won! Then, in her flailing she scrabbled her fingers over MY bare foot! My legs tensed. I was concentrating on her and almost slipped. I moved my foot away and she had another spasm of laughter and left me alone. After a few minutes I let her up and as she recovered I gloated over FINALLY finding her ticklish spot.

When she left she forgot her keys! I walked up to her floor and was talking to her and her roommate and she started to tell Barb how I tickled the heck out of her. Barb looked puzzeled and said "I thought you weren't ticklish?" That led to a discussion on her ticklishness once again.

As a prolouge I had not seen Cathy in almost 10 years when we ran into each other at our reunion. Afterwards, getting together with a bunch of friends at a local bar I could resist pinching her sides once. "Still not ticklish?" I asked. "No. What about you?" she said as she pinched my side. I nearly jumped out of skin and made some sort of grunting noise before backing away. That was the end of that.

~ toyou

hey, this is my first story so go easy on mistakes!

a few months ago my best friend becky and i were hanging around in my room just talking and watching tv as we do a lot! becky is around 5;4 with brown hair, a nice slim figure and size 5 feet.
Now i was sat on a chair and becky was sat on my bed with her legs hangin straight off the side and both socked feet pointing at me. Taking my opportunity i started to tickle her feet but she didnt react, she just smiled at me and said that her dad had taught her not to be ticklish (why do a thing like that?) Well i wasnt going to give in and said "yeh well anybody can hold it in wearing thick socks like that!" i removed her socks and started tickling her feet again, still no reaction so i gave up, for the time being!
Later, i was on the floor while becky was sat at my desk (still barefoot) using my computer, upon finding that the printer was not working properly she crawled under the desk to check it out, and again both soles are staring at me! Well i decided that maybe the element of surprise would have some influence so i wrapped one arm round her ankles and started furiously tickling her both her feet all over and much to my delight she broke into glorious laughter! i had converted her to ticklishness and she is still ticklish to this day!

Here's another story albeit slightly different.

I dated a girl in college who was quite ticklish. She indulged me a great bit and became quite adept and tickling others also. Her feet were very ticklish, her sides somewhat (she had a special spot on her back, around the kidney, that could make her knees go weak), her neck slightly besides being generally ticklish everywhere.

After graduation she got a job with an acting troupe. We were in the process of breaking up (although I did not know that at the time LOL) and while I did not see her much we were still on the phone a good bit. Frequently she would tell me how there was a good bit of tickling going on while they were practicing or on the road. (As an aside I used to be involved in some theater also and I have noticed that A LOT of tickling goes on there behind the scenes. I do not know if this is because of the closeness of working with people all day everyday or if its the personalities of people who work inthe field.)

One thing that got my attention was that her fellow actors did not know she was ticklish. I had a hard time believing that. She wasn't jump-out-of-your-skin ticklish but I'd never seen here be able to resist too long. As she told it, they did not know how to tickle and would jab too hard or in all the wrong spots. She even told me how five or six people tired to get her at once and she calmly explained that she could not be tickled. She would also tellme how ticklish her co-workers were. One girl and one guy were totally ticklish all the way to the one guy who was tickling a rock. I would tease her that I needed to let them know where her "good" spots were.

As I said, this was the begining of the end for us so I wasn't taking the deatials of other guys tickling her well...even if they were having no luck. Still, it was with great interest that she slipped out one time that the other female in their group had been bothering her by continuosly tickling her during a road trip. Seem she had her shoes off and the girl finally had the bright idea to tickle her feet. That was the end of the charade. Everytime we talked after that I would find out that someone new found a ticklish spot. Eventually everyone knew and she suffered the same as she made others suffer under her tickling fingers.

Oh, and the guy who wasn't ticklish? She found his spot too. Just goes to show what a trained tickler can do with enough time.

~ toyou

These are excellent. Here is one I read a while ago, not sure who the author is:
One of our friends came over last night for dinner. Both of us have tickled her feet before with little or no results, so we really had nothing planned other than hanging out and partying a little. Anyway, our friend Kris said something smart-assed to me about a house project
that I haven't finished yet. So I did what every ticklephile does; I tackled her. Ivy took it upon herself to give Kris a few playful pokes in the ribs, and then Kris said, "You are just the mad tickler, aren't you?" So then all three of us were in this big wrestling match. Kris is a pretty good wrestler, she says from all the backroom wrestling matches with other girls (she's a dancer) so it took both of us to get her under control. We got her on her back; Ivy was sitting on her waist, and I had her arms pulled tight abover her head as we sat on the floor.

So Ivy started tickling Kris' ribs, saying, "So, I'm the mad tickler huh? Are you ticklish on your ribs?" Kris was wearing a loose T-shirt, and Ivy pulled it up to just below her boobs, and kept on tickling. Kris said, "Nope, I'm not ticklish" and laid there and took it all without laughing. Ivy kept talking to her, "Come one, I know you're ticklish somewhere... How about here? (underarms) Or here?
(ribs) or right here? (above her hipbone)"

Kris took it all, and threw a couple barbs out about "you guys are so into the torture thing". I said, "She's going to break. She's not going to last another ten seconds." I really didn't think she would at all, but I still was enjoying this, so I thought Ivy would work on her
for another few seconds, then we'd have to let her up and face defeat.

Kris took the ten seconds I had predicted, and Ivy said later she was going to stop shortly thereafter, but after about 13 seconds, Kris arched her back off of the floor and said, "uh.. uh.. uh.." like she was going to sneeze?! Ivy and I gave each other puzzled looks, but didn't let her go. Kris lifted her head up, looked at Ivy with big wide eyes, Ivy said later, and let out a long, loud scream. It startled the hell out of us, for sure, but Ivy had never stopped
working on Kris' ribs. Kris has one last herculean effort in her and nearly bucked Ivy off. Then she laid there and became one of the most ticklish people - if not the most ticklish - I've ever seen. She became hysterical instantly. She was laughing so friggin hard. Non-stop, staccato laughter. It was like "ha ha ha ha (breath) ha ha
ha ha (breath) over and over and over. We took her way past where we should have, but we were both so transfixed we couldn't stop. It didn't matter where Ivy tickled her, it all worked. Ivy had this huge grin on her face, totally loving it. She only stopped once, for a
second to point out to me how tensed Kris' stomach muscles were.

If you've never had a chance to look at someone's face when they're hysterical from being tickled, you should try it - unbelievable. From where I was, I could (and did) just stare at her face while Ivy tickle- tortured her. What in incredible turnon. Her pretty face was so contorted with laughter; her eyes were screwed shut tightly, her mouth
was wide open, tendons and veins sticking out in her neck. It was like every atom in her body was in overload, concentrating on laughing.

I looked back at Ivy. She was "in the zone", just loving it, shaking her head at how ticklish Kris was. And still she kept lightly pinching Kris' sides. When she finally stopped (felt like an hour, probably was 3 minutes) she just grinded into Kris, leaned over, hugged her really tight, buried her face in her hair, and had a killer orgasm. They
hugged like that for a minute or so, left yours truly like a third wheel. Then Ivy helped her up and took her into our room while I simmered for twenty minutes. They came out, and I looked at Ivy like, where's mine? Kris caught it and said, "Calm down,hero, I'm sure you'll get yours." I made a lunge at her and she fell back on the couch,
whining "No, no, my stomach hurts so bad."
That was about the end of it. I know it sounds like I'm a rookie who got a hold of my first ticklish woman, but that's not the case. I've just never had someone explode on me like that. Hope I haven't offended anyone. I'll probably have another story to tell next week, before Ivy and I take off for New York. (Vacation!) We think we've finally found a female nail tech with a foot fetish here in town, and Ivy gets a full set and a pedicure.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back