• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Headed to Belgium

Louis

TMF Poster
While I believe typing this is the longest of long shots, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if there was anything going on or anyone in the Brussels area. I'll be there the second week of October on business and would be upset to know I missed out on something because I didn't ask.
I'm 38, turning 39 while I'm there, 5'10" 180 lb interested in ticklish ladies. Thanks for letting me take up a little space in the European section.

LOL... I didn't necessarily expext a reply but the number of looks this thread has gotten has been abismal. That makes me wonder if there's a good sized international tickling community at all. Sure I see great posts from our international members, but there don't seem to be many total.

I think I'll spend more time reading the posts in English that I can.

1. There aren't many Belgians or Dutch people in here
2. This place is deserted by those who are belonging to the 2 groups stated at 1.
3. Men outnumber women by far on this forum

Conclusion: the chances that a woman from the Brussels area A. reads this and B. wants to meet you are next to 0.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back