• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eternal Laughs: Part 3 (New)

HardyboyzLita28

Eternal Laughs
By HardyboyzLita28

Part 3

(Crystal is being tortured at the same as Tia and Ronnie).

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" Crystal screamed.

Crystal had been stripped of her clothes and tied spread eagle to a padded wooden table. Her wrists, waist, and ankles had been tied down.

Crystal continued to scream.

"SILENCE!!" yelled a voice.

"Huh? Who's there?".

A woman stepped out of the shadows and into Crystal view.

"Who? Who are you?".

Standing above Crystal was a brown skinned woman with light brown hair and striking green eyes. She, like the Leiva and Quentani, was topless. She also wore a long black skirt with splits that went all the way up to her waist and knee high high-heeled black boots.

"I am Contessa. And I am the witch of the house".

"W-Witch?".

"Yes."

"Let me go."

"Sorry sweetie. I can't do that. You see, you are going to stay here with me for a very long time.............forever to be exact".

Contessa didn't even bother giving Crystal the same explanation that was given to her friends.

'I'll have plenty of time to fill her in' thought Contessa.

"No way. My friends will come for me".

"OH you mean Ronnie and Tia?".

"How did you---".

"I know a lot. And your friends won't be coming to your rescue. They're a little busy at the moment".

"What do you mean?".

"Your friends are spending time with my friends. They're having a few laughs".

Suddenly tortured screams and laughter filled the house.

"Oh. There are your friends now. Sounds like they are having fun".

"What's happening to them?".

"Oh nothing much. My friends are just tickling them that's all".

At that moment Crystal's blood ran cold. She hated to be tickled and here she was in a very vulnerable position in front of this madwoman.

"T-tickling?".

"Yes my dear. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.......to you".

"W-what?! You can't?!?!".

"Yes I can and I will. But I won't be tickling you alone. Come out my servants!!".

After that statement, 9 skeletons appeared from the shadows. Some with feathers in hand. The bony figures made their way over and took positions around Crystal's helpless body. One stood behind her head, two stood near her armpits, two at her ribs & stomach, two at her knees and two by her feet.

Contessa smiled an evil smile and climbed up on the table in between Crystal's legs. Suddenly a feather appeared in each of her hands.

"Let's begin".

"Contessa!! No don't!! Let me go NOW!!".

Contessa and the skeletons went to work on Crystal's body.

The one at her head used feathers to titilate her ears, nose and neck. The two at her armpits used one of their bony hands to tease and tickle her smooth armpits, while using a feather in their other hands to torture her breasts.

"No No STOP IT!! Contessa!! Make it stop!!

Two more skeleton's poked Crystals ribs and scratched at her soft belly. Contessa had been stroking Crystal's clit and pussy lips with the feathers. Making her extremely wet. Crystal tried to buck her hips, but due to the waist strap, was very unsuccessful.

Crystal screwed her eyes blue eyes shut and shook her head from side to side trying her best to will away the tickling sensations.

More skeletons squeezed her thighs, knees and calves. The two at her feet also began their ticklish assault. They stroked their bony fingers up and down her creamy soles. They then began to drag the feathers inbetween and underneath Crystal's wiggling toes.

That did it.

Crystal's eyes bugged out and her delicious laughter poured from her lips.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOORE HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA".

Contessa smiled.

'We've broken her. This should be fun".

Contessa and the skeletons stopped the tickling and gave the blonde beauty a rest.

"Wasn't that fun?" said Contessa.

"Hell no!!".

"Aww come on. Tell the truth".

"I am. I hated it".

"Oh well. I guess we'll just have to keep tickling you until you enjoy yourself".

"No wait Contessa!! I lied!! I liked it!! Actually, I loved it!! No more tickling!!".

"BEGIN!!!!!!".

They all resumed their torturous pokes and strokes on Crystal's nude ticklish form. Causing her to buck and strain as much as her bonds would allow. She giggled, laughed, and cackled. There was nothing she could do.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHOEOEHOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOAHOAHAOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOAHHAOHAOHAOHAOHAHHAHOAHEOHAEOHOAHEOHAOEHOAHOEHAOHEOHAOEHAOHEOAHEOHAOHEOAHEOHA".

"Tickle Tickle Crystal. Your such a ticklish little girl".

Crystal was in hysterics. Her mouth was gaped open as tortured screams & laughter were forced out of her.

Contessa had since stopped teasing Crystal's clit and was now tickling her thighs with her fingernails and tickling her tummy by blowing raspberries on it.

"WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEE".

Tears streamed down Crystal's face and her jaw was beginning to hurt from being stretched so widely and for so long. Her long blonde hair was matted to her forehead and dripping with sweat. Crystal no longer had the energy to strain her muscles againts the bonds or flail her feet. All the fight had been tickled out of her. She just layed there and excepted her fate.

Crystal felt feathers, bony fingers, and a warm mouth teasing her most ticklish parts. She thought she would lose her mind, or die, whichever came first.

Suddenly, Contessa plunged her face into Crystal's dripping pussy. The new feeling caught Crystal off guard causing her to jump a little.

That little jump was all Contessa needed to place her hands under Crystal's behind and tickle that sexy rump of her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH STOP IT!!!!! NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HEHAEHAHEHAHHAHEAHEHAHEHAHEAHEHAHEAHEHAHEHHAHEAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHHA DON'T DO THIS!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! HAHEEHHEHAEHAHEAHEHAHEHAHE".

Laughter mixed with moans rang off the walls of the room. Contessa couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"STOP THIS CONTESSA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
YOU CAN'T HAHAHAHHAHAHAH DO THIS!!!".

Contessa stopped tonguing Crystal.

"Aaaah. The mind is strong, but the flesh is weak. How would you feel if I did this?".

Contessa began to finger Crystal's pussy.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA".

"That's what I thought. You are enjoying this. Don't deny it".

Crystal paid no attention to Contessa's words. She did, however, pay attention to the fingers and now teeth and tongue of Contessa which had resumed their place at Crystal's pussy.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".

Crystal's body exploded with an orgasm. She laughed/screamed/ and came all at the same time and promptly passed out.

Contessa and the skeletons stopped tickling.

"Oh my. That was more fun than I thought it would be. Next time I'll place a spell on her so she doesn't pass out. That was I can find new ways to torture her".

Crystal's red, sweaty body rested in her bondage on the table.

Contessa was about to leave when she noticed that their was a slight smile on Crystal's beautiful tear-streaked face.

Contessa said a few words to herself and then said aloud "As soon as she wakes up you can tickle her all you want. No stopping. She won't pass out this time. I just want to watch this time".

A soft, plush armchair appeared out of nowhere and Contessa made herself comfortable.

A grin appeared on her face when she heard Crystal stirring from her rest.

After a few seconds, Crystal had fully awokened and reaslized her predicament.

"NO NO NO PLEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO".

The skeletons resumed their tickling while Contessa said a few more words to herself. Red feathers appeared and began to hover over Crystal's body. They then made their descent and tickled Crystal in every place imaginable.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA".

Contessa smiled an evil smile at the sound of Crystal's tortured laughter.

'Tonight is going to be a long night...................Thank goodness...er.....evilness............
whatever'.

The End.

Send Feedback......

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back