• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hilary duff 18's only f/f

tickleterror

Level of Cherry Feather
today is hilary duffs 18th so as i promised here is my hilary duff story

Hilary Duff had just finished filming one of the scenes for her latest Lizzie Mcguire movie so she was taking a walk around the town in which she was filming. It was a hot day in the middle of summer so she was wearing just a pink sleeveless top, with a cartoon smiley face on the front, and a pair of sky blue shorts. She was also wearing a pair of pink flip-flops that showed off her freshly pedicured feet and the beautiful purple polish on her toes. It was not often that she had her feet pedicured as her feet were so ticklish, the slightest touch on her sole could make her giggle like a school girl she thanked god she had never been tickled worse than that. She decided to cut through a field because she loved the peace and quiet. Suddenly as she was walking she felt a cloth clamped across her face she had just enough time to curse the fact that she told her bodyguard to stay at the hotel before she slumped unconscious into the arms of a stranger. When she awoke Hilary was in a very large empty room with nothing in it save some boxes stacked against one wall. As she was looking she felt a breeze on her body and realised that whoever had kidnapped her had stripped her of all clothes except her red panties, she also felt the wind on her barefeet. The whole room was lit by only one light hanging directly above Hilary making the room seem even dingier than it was. Suddenly Hilary heard footsteps followed by a female voice. “Ah sleeping beauty awakes.” “If you do anything to me then I swear you’ll regret it!” Hilary’s threats seemed absolutely futile as she was shackled to a table half-naked. “No I would say that you are regretting not wearing a bra like a good little girl Miss Duff.” Then Hilary noticed that her nipples had gone as hard as steel “Or maybe you’re just turned on because a woman is seeing your naked perfectly formed breasts.” Hilary started to blush at this comment then regained her train of thought. “What do you want with me.” “Well” said the woman as she moved towards the foot of the table “ I heard you were filming part of your new film right here in my home town and decided to use this opportunity to ask you a little question.” “Tell me Miss Duff are you ticklish?” at just the thought of tickling all the colour drained from Hilary’s face and she turned as white as a sheet. “I’m guessing from your reaction that you are very ticklish but the fun bit will be finding out how ticklish and where are your worst spots, don’t worry I’m sure you’ll have a right laugh.” Once she had finished talking the woman dragged a lone fingernail up Hilary’s left sole if it wasn’t for the restraints Hilary would have jumped literally through the roof of this place. “HAHAHAHAHA NO PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSE I CAHAHAHAHAN’T TAKE IT I’LL DIEEEEEEEEEEE!” “Well you’ll have to find a way to take it without dying cus that would ruin my fun.” The woman started to make spider movements all over Hilary’ right sole while still stroking her left sole. This drove her ballistic with laughter HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. The woman kept up the foot tickling for ½ hour solid varying from left to right foot and from stroking up and down and side to side and also spider movements. When she played little piggy with her purple toes Hilary fought so hard she almost knocked the table right over. Eventually Hilary had to pass out and was left lying in a pool of sweat and also quite a bit of urine. When she awoke again she noticed that her panties had been taken and a table with 10 boxes on it had been put next to her on her right each labelled on the lid from 1-10. The woman soon came back and gave Hilary the choice of which box, Hilary realised that she had to and picked box number 2. The woman removed the lid of the box to produce an orange feather “Oh dear this is bad for you baby.” said the woman “If you thought your feet were ticklish wait until I have explored your more private parts with this little devil. Hilary tried to beg but it was too late the woman was already circling Hilary’s hard nipples with the feather. Hilary went nuts she didn’t know whether to laugh cry or scream with pleasure this was true torture for her it was a 1000 times worse than her feet because it was turning her on so much but there was no release. The woman noticed this and started trailing the feather down Hilary’s belly toward her wet hairless pussy where she started to flick the feather over Hilary’s swollen clit this was making her even hornier but it was not applying enough pressure to bring Hilary off completely. After ten minutes of this Hilary was going spare, she was desperate for an orgasm. The woman suddenly stopped tickling her. “Looks like little Hilary is getting pretty desperate, what would you do for an orgasm right now.” “Anything just please let me cum.” “Well I don’t think your quite ready yet.” With that the woman returned to tickling Hilary’s shaven pussy with the feather Hilary was yet again driven to the brink but never pushed over just held there for 30 minutes. Again the woman stopped. “Okay I think you’ve had enough.” Hilary was covered in sweat her hair plastered to her face and her body glistening, she had again urinated and was breathing very heavily. “Thank you I’ll do anything just please let me cum.” The woman inserted a vibrator into Hilary’s wet pussy but did not turn it on. “This vibrator is set to turn on when I orgasm.” The woman straddled the teen’s face and brushed some of the hair off her “now if you can make me cum then you will come but if in the next 2 minutes you do not make it then I will start tickling you all over again. Time starts now.” Hilary desperately licked the woman like her life depended on it and within 30 seconds the woman was screaming with pleasure which turned the vibrator on and Hilary had 4 mind numbing orgasms before the woman removed the vibrator and turned it off. Hilary had passed out after the 4th and didn’t need it anymore. When Hilary awoke she was in her hotel room back in town wondering if it had all been a dream. However she moved the duvet off her to find an orange feather on her pussy.

Very interesting and quite sexual story. Thank you. I enjoyed it. I also posted a story of Hilary being tickled in a different scenario. Please take a look if you get a chance. I have a feeling a lot of us are going to be thinking up scenarios for the lovely Miss Duff to be tickled, now that she is 18.

Mitch

Well, well, well...

So the little vixen is finally 18, huh? It's about damn time. Anywho, great story, man. Maybe one day, if we're all lucky, we'll all get to see her get the hell tickled out of herself on howard stern or something similar. Let's all cross our fingers, shall we...? :dogpile:

does anyone know if hilary and her sister are really ticklish or not

Nice story, but it was a little difficult to read.

Hilary Duff had just finished filming one of the scenes for her latest Lizzie Mcguire movie so she was taking a walk around the town in which she was filming. It was a hot day in the middle of summer so she was wearing just a pink sleeveless top, with a cartoon smiley face on the front, and a pair of sky blue shorts. She was also wearing a pair of pink flip-flops that showed off her freshly pedicured feet and the beautiful purple polish on her toes.

It was not often that she had her feet pedicured as her feet were so ticklish, the slightest touch on her sole could make her giggle like a school girl she thanked god she had never been tickled worse than that. She decided to cut through a field because she loved the peace and quiet. Suddenly as she was walking she felt a cloth clamped across her face she had just enough time to curse the fact that she told her bodyguard to stay at the hotel before she slumped unconscious into the arms of a stranger.

When she awoke Hilary was in a very large empty room with nothing in it save some boxes stacked against one wall. As she was looking she felt a breeze on her body and realised that whoever had kidnapped her had stripped her of all clothes except her red panties, she also felt the wind on her barefeet. The whole room was lit by only one light hanging directly above Hilary making the room seem even dingier than it was. Suddenly Hilary heard footsteps followed by a female voice. “Ah sleeping beauty awakes.”

“If you do anything to me then I swear you’ll regret it!” Hilary’s threats seemed absolutely futile as she was shackled to a table half-naked.

“No I would say that you are regretting not wearing a bra like a good little girl Miss Duff.” Then Hilary noticed that her nipples had gone as hard as steel “Or maybe you’re just turned on because a woman is seeing your naked perfectly formed breasts.”

Hilary started to blush at this comment then regained her train of thought. “What do you want with me?”

“Well” said the woman as she moved towards the foot of the table “ I heard you were filming part of your new film right here in my home town and decided to use this opportunity to ask you a little question. Tell me Miss Duff are you ticklish?”

At just the thought of tickling all the colour drained from Hilary’s face and she turned as white as a sheet. “I’m guessing from your reaction that you are very ticklish but the fun bit will be finding out how ticklish and where are your worst spots, don’t worry I’m sure you’ll have a right laugh.” Once she had finished talking the woman dragged a lone fingernail up Hilary’s left sole if it wasn’t for the restraints Hilary would have jumped literally through the roof of this place.

“HAHAHAHAHA NO PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSE I CAHAHAHAHAN’T TAKE IT I’LL DIEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Well you’ll have to find a way to take it without dying cus that would ruin my fun.” The woman started to make spider movements all over Hilary’ right sole while still stroking her left sole. This drove her ballistic with laughter

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

The woman kept up the foot tickling for ½ hour solid varying from left to right foot and from stroking up and down and side to side and also spider movements. When she played little piggy with her purple toes Hilary fought so hard she almost knocked the table right over. Eventually Hilary had to pass out and was left lying in a pool of sweat and also quite a bit of urine.

When she awoke again she noticed that her panties had been taken and a table with 10 boxes on it had been put next to her on her right each labelled on the lid from 1-10. The woman soon came back and gave Hilary the choice of which box, Hilary realised that she had to and picked box number 2. The woman removed the lid of the box to produce an orange feather “Oh dear this is bad for you baby.” said the woman “If you thought your feet were ticklish wait until I have explored your more private parts with this little devil.

Hilary tried to beg but it was too late the woman was already circling Hilary’s hard nipples with the feather. Hilary went nuts. She didn’t know whether to laugh cry or scream with pleasure. This was true torture for her, it was a thousand times worse than her feet because it was turning her on so much but there was no release.

The woman noticed this and started trailing the feather down Hilary’s belly toward her wet hairless pussy where she started to flick the feather over Hilary’s swollen clit this was making her even hornier but it was not applying enough pressure to bring Hilary off completely. After ten minutes of this Hilary was going spare, she was desperate for an orgasm. The woman suddenly stopped tickling her. “Looks like little Hilary is getting pretty desperate, what would you do for an orgasm right now?”

“Anything, just please let me cum.”

“Well I don’t think you're quite ready yet.” With that the woman returned to tickling Hilary’s shaven pussy with the feather Hilary was yet again driven to the brink but never pushed over just held there for 30 minutes. Again the woman stopped.

“Okay I think you’ve had enough.” Hilary was covered in sweat her hair plastered to her face and her body glistening, she had again urinated and was breathing very heavily.

“Thank you I’ll do anything just please let me cum.” The woman inserted a vibrator into Hilary’s wet pussy but did not turn it on.

“This vibrator is set to turn on when I orgasm.” The woman straddled the teen’s face and brushed some of the hair off her “now if you can make me cum then you will come but if in the next two minutes you do not make it then I will start tickling you all over again. Time starts now.”

Hilary desperately licked the woman like her life depended on it and within thirty seconds the woman was screaming with pleasure which turned the vibrator on and Hilary had four mind numbing orgasms before the woman removed the vibrator and turned it off. Hilary had passed out after the fourth and didn’t need it anymore.

When Hilary awoke she was in her hotel room back in town wondering if it had all been a dream. However she moved the duvet off her to find an orange feather on her pussy.

haha well thanx for taking the time to do that for me and thank you for bumping the thread back up. James i've been reading your contest series and i'm glad to see other writers taking an inerest in Hilary.

Thank you so much Johntfs. You absolutely saved the day! This story was unreadable the way it for first presented. Paragraph breaks mean that much. Hopefully this author will learn the lesson, because there is some talent here.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back