• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 4 (Repost for Kylrad)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber IV
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Forster
&
Jennifer Aniston

Madonna had slept peacefully. Very peacefuly, in fact. Much more peacefuly than Gwen, Jodie and Jennifer. Jodie had those tickle-machines strapped to her feet. The bristles, feathers and pokers had tortured her poor tootsies beyond description. They shut-off during the night. But not for a few, long hours. The same could be said for Jennifer Aniston. The tickle sheet she was in, with it's thousands of vibrating feathers had come close to taking her sanity during the course of the night. But she passed out long before the sheet stopped. She lay there, in fact, with her teeth gritted into some deranged smile. And as for Gwen. Lovely Gwen Stefani. The leather girdle Madonna had strapped to her was a miracle of modern science. It seemed as if were desinged to tickle her to death. Her tummy was already tender to the touch, but this devil-machine, with it's tickling, sucking and vibrating massage on her tummy, was enough to make her mind snap. It finally stopped, just like the others, but not before Gwen was tickled to the point of exhaustin. When it finally stopped, Gwen just giggled silently, still feeling phantom little tickles. She finally passed out and slept. But even then, she wasn't safe. For you see, Gwen Stefani now had nightmares of tickle torture. But, i guess, dreamed up tickle torture was better than real tickle torture.

It seemed to the 3 captives, that they were in this Tickle-Chamber for days on end. In truth, it was only 24 hours. Madonna was just getting out of the shower upstairs. She felt the urge in her crotch, and decided to start the day off early. There was one thing, though. It was time for the 3 beauties to switch rooms. Madonna did this while they were passed out. And now, it was time for fun!

"Wake up, Jenny."

"Mmph". Jennifer didn't seem like she was waking up.

"Wake up, i said!!" Madonna now seemed angry. Jennifer shot awake at the booming sound of her tormentors voice.

"W..where am i?" She was in a different position and a different room. Arms up, forearms behind her head, feet under butt. Jennifer was going to be tummy-tickled.

Madonna didn't answer. She just asked, "Does this tickle?" and poked her in her underarm.

"YEEEES!!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T!!! NOT AGAIN!!!". Jennifer screamed, already figuring out what was in store for her.

"You have a nice tummy. And nice, smooth underarms." Madonna advanced on her menacingly. Jennifer, unable to move an inch, felt goose-bumps forming on her naked flesh.

Just then, Madonna dove all 10 fingers into Jennifer's ribs. The effect was amazing. Jennifer let out one loud shriek, then laughed musicaly, in spite of herself.

"EEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! STOP IT!!!!HEHEHEEEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!!HAHAAHAHAAHEHEEEEE!!!!"

"I know!!!" Madonna was giggling along with her. All the while poking her ribcage, and kneading her flesh.

"PLEHHEEEHEEASE!!!! STOPIT!!!HAHAHAAAAAHEHEEEHEHEAHAA!!!! WHY ARE..AAHAHAHAHHEHEEEEEEE...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??!?!?!"

"Because you're ticklish!!! And beautiful. And because i want to." Madonna said that last part with a ceartain coldness. She then moved her wiggling fingers up to Jennifer's underarms. She stroked them, up and down, up and down for a few minutes, causing Jennifer to giggle like a little girl.

"HEEHEEEEHEHEEEEE!!! TICKLES!!!!HAHAHAHEHEEEEEE!!!"

Madonna grinned, then jabbed her fingers into the hollows of Jennifer's armpits. Jennifer would've flown through the ceiling, if she could move at all.

"WHAAAA!! WAAAHHAAAAAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!! THAT TIC..HEHEHEAHAHAAAAA!!! THAT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!!HAHAHAAAAAA!!!"

Madonna just smiled and stared Jennifer in the eyes the entire time. She tickled her underarms, for what seemed like an eternity, then fixed her gaze upon her tummy.

"Such a lovely and ticklish tummy." Madonna said to no one in particular.

"Wha...what are you going to do?" Jennifer, drenched in sweat and still reeling from the underarm tickling was obviously scared. Just then, Madonna raised her face and stared at her. A grin appeared on her face and Madonna grabbed hold of her back and let loose one of the loudest rasberries anyone had ever heard. Jennifer went nuts!!

"WHOOOHOOOHAHAHAAAAA~~~ WHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHEHEHEHEEEE!!! THAT TICKLES SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! STOP IT PLEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEHAHAHAAASE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHEHEHHEEEEEE!!!"

Madonna just kept blowing. This went on for quite a while. When she wasn't blowing on Jennifer's tummy, she was poking at it.

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle!! Does my lil' Jen like the keetchies?" She asked in a cute, little girls voice.

"NO!! I HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! CAN'T STANDAHAHAAHAAAAAATHETICKLING!!!!HAHAHAAAAAHEHEHHE
EEEEE!!"

Madonna couldn't help herself. She stuck out her tounge and licked Jennifer's belly-button. This must've been a severly ticklish spot, because Jennifer couldn't even choke out the laughter.

"HAAA!!! WHEEEHAHAAAA!!!" She giggled, gasped for air and squinted her eyes shut. She thought her head was going to explode. Just then, Madonna sprayed her with the famous spray. Jennifer was unconcious. Madonna kissed her delectable belly-button, and left the room. Jodie Foster was waiting.

Jodie had awakened some time ago. Her aems were spread out above her head, and her ankles were tied together. She saw feathers all over the room. Then the door opened.

"Hi Jodie. Did you miss me?" Madonna asked sarcaticly.

Jodie didn't answer her. Just looked away. She knew she was going to be tickled, but she didn't want to give Madonna the satisfaction of showing any fear, which, of course, she was.

"Ever been stroked all over your naked body with a feather?" Madonna asked, brandishing a huge peacock feather. Again, no response from Jodie. Madonna walked right up to her.

"Just like this..." She trailed off as she ran the feather lightly, up and down over Jodie's body. Jodie got the shivers. It tickled all right, not enough to laugh out loud, btu if it kept up like this for too long, she feared she'd go insane. She bit her lip to supress a giggle.

"Tickle tickle tickle." Madonna whispered.

"hee." That was all Jodie could say. Then Madonna turned the feather around and drew circles with the quills in Jodie's underarms.

"HAHAAAAA!!!! YOU BITCH!!!!HAHAHAAAHAHEHEEEE!!!"

"Awww, i knew this would tickle." Madonna said, as she picked up a second feather and began the same proscess in both underarms at the sane time. Jodie was screaming.

"AAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! THAT TICKLES STOP!!!!!HAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEEHEHE!!!!"

Madonna feathered Jodie's body for a good hour. Teasing her the whole time.

"Do the feathers tickle, dear? They look awfully tickly and feathery. Tickle tickle tickle!!"

"HAHAHAAAAAA!!! SCRE.....SCREW YOU!!!! HAHAAAAHEHHEEEEEHHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!"

That last comment really pissed her off. She picked up the tickle-machines, that had tortured Jodie so horribly during the night, and strapped back on her feet.

"NO!!! PLEASE!!!!" Jodie at last broke down and begged.

"Until you learn to respect your tickle-master, you will wear these on your beautiful feet. Madonna knelt down, and started to lick each of Jodie's wiggling, ticklish toes.

"HAAAHWHWWHAAAA!!! STOP LICKING MY TOES!!!!HAHAHAAAHEHEEEE!!!!"

Madonna did just that after 10 minutes, strapped the machines to her bare feet, and switched them on.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!WHOOOHOOOAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! MY FEET!!!! HAHAAAAHHHEHEHEEH!!! TICKLES!!!! MY FEET!!!! MY FEET!!!! MY FEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEET!!!!! HAAHAAHAAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!"

Jodie's eyes went wide as Madonna walked towards the door.

"Those machines will tickle your feet for the next couple of hours. Think about that the next time you mouth off."

Madonna left the room, and could still hear Jodie's tortured squeals of ticklish agony. Her vagina was moist, and she wanted to run upstairs and relieve it, but Gwen was waiting.

"Wake up Gwen."

Gwen awoke with a sudden jerk. A different room. And when she saw how she was tied, she knew what was in store for her. Gwen Stefani wiggled her ticklish little toes helplessly as Madonna aproached her.

"Good morning Gwen. Ready for toe-tal tickle torture?" Madonna asked and cackled like a cartoon supervillain.

"NO!!! NOT MY FEET!!! PLEASE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back