• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two stories after a hiatus...

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
Yeah, it's been over a year since I last published a tic-fic, so here are a couple I wrote last night. They're not much, but I'm sure you can enjoy them.

The first is a f/f with Alisia Dragoon from the old Genesis game of the same name and Orta from Panzer Dragoon Orta.

The second is a m/f with Leila Blitz from the old Arcade game Rolling Thunder getting a rather ticklish interrogation from Mabu (the bad guy who laughs at you at the Game Over screen.)

Not much, really, but enjoy.

Laughing Dragoons

Rolling With Laughter

dont be so modest both those stories were excellent. i love the interrogation scenario. hope this means you will be writing more in the future.

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

Sorry I was half asleep at the time, meaning that I was a bit grumpy. But yes I'll be writing more. ;) If you have any suggestions, let me know.

well i like the kidnapping, or interrogation scenarios best, and you write about those now. so keep on with that when you have the time. unless you can think of something else. i know that gets old after a while, but i love it.

isabeau :wavingguy

I suppose you never read one of my older stories, using my 'Mari' character. It's called 'The Art of Yogic Laughter' and you can read it right here!

great story and so very well written. tell me can you provide me with more links? or are they here on the forum?

isabeau

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back