• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EX WWF Chyna chat!!!!

cntrybump

I dont remember when that chat is but i know it is in this week coming up. Go to playboy.com to see when it is. I know she is suppose to have very ticklish feet but i want to hear it out of her mouth. I will try and ask her during the chat but the more people we have there the better our chances. Hope to see everyone there. I will look and see when the chat is and repost the time and date on here when i find out.

Cntry

Are you sure that the chat is this week? She had a chat session with Playboy.com just two months ago..

http://www.playboy.com/magazine/chat/chyna/

But she may go at it again - I don't know...

By the way, the info about her being ticklish on her feet has not been confirmed. It was on Ironic's web site, and it came from an anonymus source that saw her get tickled at a party...

Latin_Boy

yes there is a new chat here is what is says exactly on the playboy site. Chat With Joanie!
Thursday, December 6
9 p.m. EST
Cntry

Godd Luck in the Chyna chat guys, I'll be there. I hope we can get the answer from her.

could you post the link to the exact page you go for the chat? If you do, I will try my hardest to attend...:cool:

Good Luck

Good Luck Guys!!! Make Us Proud!!!! :D

I too would like to know the exact link. That's why I thought it already happened -- because I couldn't find the link for the new chat. Thanks

Latin_Boy

I just wanted to pop the alert up again because the chat is tomorrow nite hope everyone is there!!

Cntry

unfortunately, I could not attend; but I am still wondering if someone did go and if the question got popped...is the almighty Chyna ticklish? Thanks.

She answered the question! I asked it! Woohoo! It's posted in the Ticklish Celebrity section :D

oh and cntrybump, and all others, pleeeeeeeeease keep us posted with alerts like this for playboy and other more obscure chats. Yahoo, Lycos, and Maxim are the ones i generally attend, but I almost always attend the more obscure chats if they're posted here. I woulda had no idea about this Chyna chat, and we would still be wondering about her if it wasn't for great TMF'ers like YOU! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back