• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True f/m: "Mistress Kassandra, ForeverHot 9/11"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
“The first bite of the apple made Eve smart,
The second bite taught her how to break men's hearts
The third bite taught her how to strut her stuff,
But she never got to the fourth bite that says, ‘Enough is enough’”

It is 5:00 on Tuesday, August 27, 2005, my appointment with Mistress Kassandra http://www.mistresskassandra.com/ of New York City. Our eighth play date, it is the first in too long a time. My fault, not hers. Kassandra enters the room looking lovely as ever and greets me with a warm embrace I can still feel.

I am to experience other sensations – physical and mental - via Mistress Kassandra’s powerful imagination. Unlike our usual switchable tickling sessions, where :angel: I tickle Kassandra a hell of a lot more than she tickles me :devil2: , heh-heh, today I am to be her submissive, subjecting myself to whatever she fancies. We’ve agreed on the premise of Kassandra celebrating her September 11th birthday by giving me a gift – the gift of discipline. Arranging the session role-play through e-mails, Mistress Kassandra wrote, “even though you are giving me ‘carte blanche,’ I will try to make it a very fun and sexy session for you.” As the antics unfold, Mistress Kassandra shows me just how well she has come to understand me in the two years we’ve known each other.

Mistress Kassandra begins by having me strip down to my thong. Collaring me and ordering me to my :bowing: knees, she tells me to kiss her stocking feet. But I don’t follow exact directions, as she said kiss, not kisses.

:disgust: “I did not say to kiss my foot twice,” Mistress Kassandra admonishes. I violate the order more than once, including instructions to kiss Kassandra’s :wub: beautiful bottom, which her black see-through panties thinly veil. After several such infractions, Kassandra pulls my hair as she leads me to the spanking apparatus, where she has me rest face down, cuffing my wrists and tying my legs to either side.

Mistress Kassandra teases me, moving her foot close enough to my bound hand where I try to tickle it. But her salacious sole is a fraction of an inch from my reach! :ignite: Argh! Kassandra :blaugh: smirks and laughs triumphantly, knowing she’s driving me crazy.

Any man who’s met Mistress Kassandra knows it’s as much pleasure watching her walk away as it is having her walk towards you. Mindful of my weakness for her posterior, Kassandra strolls to the other side of the room, presumably to get something. Leaning on a table, she slowly wiggles her rear end. Kassandra’s power over me hardly requires the restraints, but the fact that I am at her mercy, able only to watch but not touch, makes her tantalizing motion an even sweeter torture.

“I've been gifted with the thing that you want,
Who's better than who?
Never underestimate a woman like me”

Returning to my side of the room, Mistress Kassandra looks me over. Bound to the bench, wearing just a thong, I am vulnerable to almost anything she has in mind. Kassandra tickles my feet, ribs - and rear end. Discovering my buttocks are ticklish seems to especially amuse Kassandra, who laughs out loud as her fingertips tickle-torture my seat.

Mistress Kassandra spanks me, gradually getting a little firmer with each series of smacks. Kassandra’s swats are not the only thing you could call :ermm: hard by now as I respond by repeating “green,” encouraging her to get a little rougher. (Before the session I told Kassandra my only limits were: no blindfold; no marks that would not fade right away; and nothing that requires bathing. I would use safe words yellow and red if she pushes me too far.)

Mixing it up, Mistress Kassandra alternates the spanks and tickles. I’ve broken a good sweat by now, so Mistress Kassandra gives me a break, releasing me from the spanking apparatus. But this is no union-mandated fifteen minutes to drink a cup of coffee. Just moments later, Kassandra has me on my back, :shock: bound spread-eagle to the bondage table.

Mistress Kassandra resumes :tickle: tickling me. That’s got to be one of the most fun things for a mistress to do to a submissive, but Kassandra is too imaginative and ambitious to leave it at that. While she more than delivered on her “fun and sexy” promise while I was still bound to the spanking apparatus, Kassandra’s got more tricks up her sleeve.

Make that tricks up her hosiery: Placing her foot by my mouth, Mistress Kassandra tells me to pull off her stockings. No teeth, she advises. Lips only! Thinking of all the times I’ve tickled her feet and legs, it is my pleasure to comply.

Speaking of giving lip, throughout the session I have been making wisecracks. Mistress Kassandra decides to take a break from my corny jokes by gagging me with a pseudo duct tape (holds in place without adhesive), which she wraps around my head to muffle me. Tickling and teasing me more, Kassandra has a look of :cool2: satisfaction about her as I try to speak but can’t say anything clearly.

Mistress Kassandra pulls down the front of my thong. As she dons a pair of surgical gloves, I :idunno:wonder what she’s up to. Kassandra announces she is going to :D tie my genitals together. Inspecting my erection, Kassandra says it does not look as hard as it should be. Now, the thought of Mistress Kassandra touching my genitals, even in a non-sexual way (and using surgical gloves no less) normally would make me do my Empire State Building imitation. But now, as I would never try something inappropriate with this woman I respect so greatly, the reality of having her even near my genitals gives my dick stage fright.

A born drama coach, Mistress Kassandra uses a vibrator on me to the get the firmness she desires. Kassandra ties string around my penis and testicles. Reviewing her handiwork, I feel ready for Broadway.

Announcing it is time for me to put on a show for her, Mistress Kassandra removes my gag and pours oil on my erect penis. Untying my right hand, she gives me a pre-spill paper towel and has me kiss, lick and suck her pretty feet as I masturbate. Now, I :redheart: worship Kassandra as a whole and like touching any part of her. But, ever the generous soul, after several moments of foot worship Kassandra decides to rest her luscious rear end on my face until I :blush: ejaculate.

“Woman, I know you understand,
The little child inside the man,
Please remember, my life is in your hands”

Wow

Em Es,

I enjoyed your post. You are fortunate to live in an area that boasts such wonderful resources.

Thanks for sharing.

EmEs

Nice new story. I am glad you patched things up with Mistress Kassandra. You can tell from your stories that the two of you had good chemistry. I look forward to more fo your stories.

Coffee

These are the days

R414, I was never much of a New York City person until I learned of Mistress Kassandra and the dungeons of the Big Apple. Like anyplace else, the northeast U.S. has its advantages and disadvantages. Being near Kassandra is the former!

I owe you an e-mail. It's been busy as hell but I hope to contact you next week.

Coffee, I hope to see Mistress Kassandra again in October, time and money permitting. You know I will write about it on the TMF!

Milagros, I read and responded to your Kassandra/Zara report. Thanks for letting me know you posted it.

Flipping heck, why can't I find a mistress in London like that !

If it exists . . .

Toneus79, if it exists, you can find it in New York City.

Great stuff as always, Em Es... glad you patched things up with her :)

Nice of you to say

Leafstk, it is nice of you to say my Kassandra reviews are "great stuff . . . always." But she is the one who deserves the credit, with all the things she does so :woot: well.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back