• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shannon gets some tickling time

ticklishLaugh

Ok girls time to rap up and hit the showers to start going home as Ms. James blew the whistle to single the for the kamas high girls gymatinsts team to start putting away the equiment. Oh Oh! ms.james wait wait as shannon ran towards her shouting yes what is it shannon? can I please stay after & pratice on the rings for a few,oh i assume so just rember to clean up & turn off the lights when your done. Oh i will ms.james Thanks your welcome she said. So a few minutes went past and as the last few girls were leaving the school Gym. Shannon began to warm up for the rings she finally hopd up & began twirling up and every which way on the rings but suddenly a couple mintues into her routine both her arms got caught up inbetween the rings. Ahhh! help help! shannon called out please someone get me down. But just then shannon's best friend ''mike'' came walking through the double doors that lead into the gym. Shannon noticed mike & called out Mike help me!! my arms got caught inbetween the rings & I cant wiggle them loose. Oh i'll help you shan anything for u girl while ''giggling'' what the hecks so funny? oh nothing just had an idea thats all! whats your idea asded shannon? oh you wanna me to show you my idea? sure why not said shannon. Ok said mike(smiling) then mike began slowly tickling the soles of shannons bare feet Ahhh no hehehe mike what do you think your doing? im making you giggle said mike.. Ahh haha shannin coutined to laugh like crazy. Then mike let up on the tickling & stoped now.. wgile shannon hanging there catching her breath. Soon mike asked shannon you a little nervous for the meet next week? oh a little said shannon with wide eyes:wow: well ill help you not to be so nervous. Mike then began into the tickling attack again this time.. slowly reaching onto his pocket for a tiny feather, then mike looks up at shannon & kreeps the feather towards shannons exposed belly & then begans slowly the tip of the tiny feather inside shannons cute innie.. Ahhhh ha ha ha!! heee hehehe not my BELLY BUTTON any thing but that mike pleaseeee:eek: mike then begans blowing rasbeerys on her belly soon the tickling was to much for her she busted out in school girl '' giggles'' hehehehehehe it TICKLES!!! her head falling back with laughter. Mike looks at her & says ok thats all. whewww shannon let out a sigh of relive. Thanks mike( smiling big) at her best friend at schoool anythime shannon anytime you ticklish lil thang you.:D THE ENDps. this is my first fiction tickling sorry that ive written so give me some feedback everybody on if you liked it or now & also if you would like to hear some more stories from me* Well bye
oh were ticklish ARE WE???

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back