• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ferocious, exhaustive tickling...a 2nd encounter...(painfully true)

Ticklemmmeeeeee

1st Level Red Feather
Therapy and an awesome Tickling
2nd Encounter @ work
by Ticklemmmeeeeee

The adrenaline rush actually began the moment I stepped into the shower to get ready for work this afternoon. It's Wednesday. The day that Benjamin is at the home where I work.

The tickler-acquaintance I met and was rambunctiously tickled by last week answered the door and my knees felt like jelly. I wondered as I stepped over the threshold inside the house if my nervousness was as evident as it seemed.

Disspelling those worries quickly I focused on the way he immediately glanced down at my feet. My toes wiggled and flexed in my black thong clogs.

I was squirming under his glare and frozen smile. He looked at me for what felt like an uncomfortable length of time before he spoke, "It is so good to see you again Margie." He said warmly and never stopped smiling.

I reciprocated likewise only with less enthusiasm. I wasn't sure why but immediately upon entering the house it all felt considerably more strange than I envisioned. I was terrified, my heart thumping wildly. Seeing him now felt very different than seeing him in my fantasy felt as though it would feel.
My boldness dissipated and I wanted to get away from his stare.

I decided that getting past the entry hall and away from his gaze was what I needed to do. I asked where his son was and mumbled something about needing to get started. He looked determinedly at his watch and said , "Oh, well you are early. Jeremey is watching a show with Jenny and will be down in 12-15 minutes."

I pointed out somewhat defensively that it was standard practice for me to arrive 10-15 minutes early in order to get set up before Jeremy was ready for me. I said, "I'll let you get back to whatever it is you were doing and just go get set up for Jeremy." I smiled professionally and walked quickly off to the therapy room.

I didn't realize Ben followed behind me until I set my backpack on the table and turned to grab the therapy book. He was standing there holding it out to me. I gasped just a bit and said, "Oh, you startled me." I tried to hide my apprehension by smiling alot. He seemed to be behaving very strangely based on the Ben I met the previous week and to be honest it was freaking me out. I was a moment away from telling him so when his cell phone rang out from inside the pocket of his jeans.

Thankful for the interruption I scampered around the room to gather the materials for the therapy session with his son. I tried to keep my mind off wondering if he watched my bare soles as the balls of my feet lifted each foot to walk in here. He was, after all, right behind me. I chastised myself, Therapy Margie, think therapy.

Ben approached me as I prepared the data sheets I would use. I looked up just far enough to see the tops of his legs peeking over the child sized table where I sat. He was staring at me, smiling .

I smiled back nervously and wondered why he stared at me and said nothing. It was terribly disconcerting. It was driving me a little mad. I couldn't take it anymore. I firmly placed my pen down and said, "Okay, I give up. What's going on?"

His smile faded immediately and he looked hurt, "Huh? What do you mean? Margie what's wrong?"

I said, "Well, please don't take offense at this but you have been staring at me since I arrived but you say nothing, it's unsettling...is there something you wish to say or ask me?"
Suddenly, I realized that I was really on edge.

He seemed to perceive just that and said in the most genuine tone, "Margie, I am so sorry. I am so overwhelmed at seeing you again I honestly...well, I just don't know what to say to you. It's just really,so very good to see you again." I looked up at him without my former frown and listened.

He sat down and whispered conspiratorily, "Margie, Last week when I ...." He hesitated, closed his eyes a fraction of a second and stumbled over the "T" word a very brief moment...

"Last week when I ...tickled you, that was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Tickling you like that was something I had dreamed of every night since.... Well, It was the most amazing afternoon of my life. You are amazing Margie.
I'm just.....amazed." We both laughed.

He stumbled nervously over his words and repeated himself adorably. He was cute and I smiled at him as he trembled and talked quickly.

"I was so afraid, no, terrified that I would never see you again."

I started to say "But Ben, I work..."

He interrupted me, "I know, I know you work with Jer but this... paranoia set in and I was paralyzed with fear that it was all a beautiful cruel dream and I would never see this incredible creature that I tickled, again. "

I was a bit speechless, a state I am not normally in. I felt heady and light.

I heard a thump upstairs and guiltily remembered Jeremy, our therapy session and I panicked. Looking quickly at the clock I saw that I still had 10 minutes or so and relaxed. Ben looked at the clock, the door, the stairs back to me and talked fast.

"You know,Margie" he went on a bit more relaxed now, "I gave my cell phone and my hardline numbers to Barbara last week after you left. She never asked me why I requested you to have it but I was prepared to tell her you were doing some research for me for a client. I know it must seem a desparate thing to do but I waited near the telephone and left my cell on at all times, all week, even during meetings, hoping you would call."

He went on, more comfortable now, "When you didn't call, it really messed me up and that's when I began wondering if you would even come back to work. I have had a really difficult week. All I can thnk about is you. And, I'm certain I have scared you beyond belief and I'll just leave now"

I smiled and managed to say, "No...it's okay. I just need a second here,lol."

I sat there in a state of overwhelm with what must have been a completely blank look on my face because he said, "I have no idea what you are thinking, please , tell me what you want, it's your call Margie."

I stammered, my thoughts racing and understanding all that he said about the tickling part but understanding very little of what he meant or was trying to get to about the "me" part. I said, "I really do have to call your son and get working but I promise I will talk to you after jeremy's finished, okay?"

He looked disappointed for a brief second but my smile seemed to assure him I wasn't upset with him. I am sure he knew I was overwhelmed. He backed out of the room smiling, "3:00?"

Yes ben, I will be finished at 3:00 See you then, k?"

"Okay!" It did not go unnoticed that he glanced at my feet as he was leaving, I had slipped out of one sandal while he was talking earlier. I tried focusing on the reason I was there and called jeremy to the room to work.

As is typical to do, I set Jeremy free from therapy 15 minutes early because he worked incredibly hard and was making steady progress. I was smiling about that and how adorable he is when I looked up to see what caused the floor to creak.

Ben was standing there, on cue. I said, in rememberance of his initial entrance last week, "You know, You're going to have to stop sneaking up on people...that'll get you into trouble some day,lol."

We both laughed somewhat nervously.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hi." I laughed.

At once, we both looked up at the distinct sound of the front door opening and closing. We both had the same thought, Jeremy!

Ben was closest to the door and ran out first. I follwed immediately after, running. Reaching the front entrance hall in a panic we were met with the boys mother;a.k.a. my boss; a.k.a. Ben's ex-wife.

I was mortified. There I was, barefoot and running in the house, stopping short of running into her ex husband and now unintelligible it seemed because when she looked at me I just waved and smiled.

She started to speak and I spoke first telling her we thought Jeremy had gone out the door.

She half-smiled at me and said she was home early because she had a headache and needed to lie down. She asked Ben if he wouldn't mind taking the kids to dinner to help her out. He looked at me , back at Barb and said, okay, sure, you bet.

The children's mother apologized quickly for her state and went upstairs.

Ben said quickly, with a child's enthusiasm, "Margie, you have to come to dinner with the kids and me, please say you will."

My mouth defied me and spoke quickly saying "Sure, but I will want to bring my little girl as well."

He was excited and so happy and said "Yes! Yes, of course, that would be wonderful."

I said I had to finish writing up the data from the day and clean up the therapy room then would go home, get Lindsay and come back to meet them for dinner. I said to myself, "This is not a date by any means, we just all have to eat."

We all had a great time at Pizza Hut, laughing so much that I wagered we were about to be asked to leave. Ben decided that since we were not yet thrown out we should try harder. We all laughed at that. We had a great time and I couldn't help but feel his foot touch mine a few times under the table. Our eyes would meet and I knew he was thinking of tickling me, as I was thinking the same.

After dinner we took the kids to a nearby playground and we talked as the kids played together. I told him that I too had been thinking all week about his tickling me. I knew I had to be honest even if it hurt him and I said that it was the tickling I had been thinking non-stop about...I told him that I am not in the market for a relationship. I confided that there is someone I have deep feelings for but am not presently able to be with.

I told him truthfully that as long as those feelings exist for this other man , and as long as that relationship has a shred of life in it, I remain unavailable.

But I told him that I liked him a great deal and would love to have a good friend that would tickle me because he loved to tickle. I would love that but we would ahve to keep things light and friendly, nothing romantic.

I said I would love for him to tickle me again.

He smiled at me, thanked me for my honesty and grabbed a little at my ribs. I never expected it and quirmed to the other side, shrieking probably too loudly, we laughed.

I laughed and said what better way to seal a tickle deal than with a tickle.

He looked at me without smiling and said menacingly, "Now when do I get to tickle the hell out of you again?"

I smiled as I held back an "Oh my that was hot." I said, "How about you taking your kids home and me taking my daughter home and ....I have no idea." I laughed.
He said if I felt comfortable we could do just that and meet at his apartment in the village. I agreed.

I arrived at his apartment probably around 8:00. He had a nice place, adorned with the standard mating paraphernalia. Pretty typical place for a single guy.

I slipped out of my sandals when I entered the living room and he handed me a glass of wine as the tops of my feet disappeared into the plushness of the carpet. "Now, that , I could definitely get used to." He moaned, looking down at my feet.

There was that feeling again. Every time I observed him checking out my feet it gave me incredible tingles up and down my spine. My throat was dry. I drank half the glass of wine at once. I glanced at him and his eyebrows were raised. We both laughed.

We talked for a while about what went wrong in his marriage to Barbara, about the man I am involved with and about our kids. It was really decent conversation laced with much humor and alot of laughing. The stuff relationships are based on.

I was starting to feel confused when he brought me back to the reality of why we were there, bless him he patted his lap and said, "Okay, let me have those feet."

I felt my hand start to give out as the muscles in my wrist weakened. I had to scramble to hold onto my glass. Setting it down, I put both my feet in his lap as he requested.

His reaction was incredible to me. There was now no denying it, it was official, this man loves feet, I thought. He was pulling on my heart strings there was no doubt.

In a very sexy voice, he said, "You know..." He began stroking the tops of both of my feet as he spoke softly.

I breathed in deeply and shifted a bit, biting my bottom lip..my heart pounded so hard it hurt my chest muscles.

"I didn't really get a chance to spend any time on your feet last Wednesday."

He crooned as he delicately touched and stroked my bare feet. His touch was perfectly balanced between sensuality and tickling...he knew how to touch feet.

"I...I know." I stammered, now feeling sweaty, watching his fingers and following his eyes over every curve.

"Let's fix that shall we...." He tickled very lightly underneath my toes on both feet simultaneously.

I gasped and let out half the shriek that was in my lungs as my feet instinctively pulled back from the tickling touch of his fingers. How I didn't expect that I cannot explain, I suppose I was terribly overwhelmed.

He said, "Oh, Margie, that is a very good sign."

I said breathily, "It is?"

He said , "OOh yes sweetie, a very good sign." He looked at my eyes and smiled, moving his gaze quickly back to the feet in his lap.

I realized exactly what he meant and asked mock-innocently, "But why is it a good sign?...what does it mean?"

He smiled huge without taking his eyes off my feet even once and said, "Well, sweetheart, it's funny you should ask..."

I was hypnotized by his sexy voice and the way he continued stroking my feet sensually....over each toe pad...up and down my bare soles...running his fingertips across and inside each wrinkle that formed as I scrunched my terrified feet...he was good.

He continued stroking my feet and cooing ...."what that means darling is that.........You...... are..... Veeeerrry....... TICKLISH!!!!"

He started tickling my feet rapidly all over the bottoms of my bare soles and grabbed at them as I pulled them back and tried to hide one with the other until he tickled that one and it would hide itself. He would grab the ankle of either foot and tickle until I pulled loose, reaching instantly for the other one, always tickling one or both of them continuously.

I shrieked and laughed and giggled furiously, grabbing at the sides and back of the couch as he tickled and tickled and tickled my feet. He tickled furiously all over my heels, arches, the balls of my feet. He tickled underneath my toes as he held each foot one at a time and dug his wiggling fingers in between each toe as I shrieked and pleaded for a break for just one moment...I promised that I just needed a moment....he laughed and talked to me , talked to my ticklishness and tickled me more.

I was convinced this guy was a maniac,lol. I thought I ws the biggest tickling and foot fiend I had ever met but he was insane. It was like he just went crazy. He had told me he hadn't tickled anyone since college. His ex wife hated being touched much less tickled, he said. This tickle crazed foot loving deprived man was taking out 9 years of frustration on my poor feet,lol.

He grabbed the inside of my knees and I screeched loudly, I tried shhh'ing myself as I laughed and screeched louder but he stopped me.

He said "Oh no you sweet thing...you laugh as loudly as you want here, no one is going to hear you. Laugh for me margie!"
"Oh these feet are ticklish! So wiggly and cute and tickly! Tickle tickle Margie! She's soo ticklish! OOh, yes, laugh and scream for me darling, tickle tickle Margie!!!"

I screamed and laughed and grabbed at the pillows on the couch, throwing them, grabbing onto the cushions and clutching the furniture itself to try and crawl inside it's very fabric to escape the non-stop tickles.

I felt like I needed just a breath of air... for him to stop just a second but he didn't and I couldn't say that...all I could do was laugh and screech and scream.

I couldn't say any of the things I was thinking ...none of the things I imagine myself saying...it was as though my voice was mummified and restrained and incapable of performing any function save for emitting the sound of my continuous laughter and screeeching.

I forced myself to sit up and tried to reach for him, for his arm to tell him I needed a break and he tickled my ribs.

Now I screeched in a new way and twisted to the side, laughing so hard I felt that I would pee right there.

He grabbed at my other side and ribs and tickled my tummy as I squirmed away, he reached under me and tickled my back, he squeezed and tickled my knees and reached up to grab under my arms.

I lost it. I screamed, laughing so hard my voice cracked.

He stopped. he was breathing very hard himself. Neither one of us could speak or move for what felt like several minutes.

He spoke first as I whimpered and giggled in place of an attempt to verbalize. I was in deep post tickle after glow.

He sat back, his legs stretched out and breathed dramatically, holding his heart and breathing heavily, we laughed together. He had a very nice laugh, I hadn't heard that before.

I realized then that I had it in my mind to see if he was ticklish but I laughed thinking, " I don't have the energy." I was completely spent.

I asked him for a drink of water and to see what time it was, I couldn't believe it when he said it was 11:30 pm. I knew we hadn't talked for longer than an hour or so, if that. That meant that he tickled me for about 2 - 2 and a half hours!

We were both shocked by that because in retrospect it felt like a very long while that I was being tickled yet now it seemed like such a short time ago that I arrived there.

We made small talk and agreed to definitely do this again. He kissed me on the cheek, we hugged and I left.

The end...for now:)
~margie :bouncybou :xpulcy: :xpulcy: ;)

wow marge lucky you. it did sound as if he might have wanted some sort of relationship, and it was great of you to be so honest with him. i cant believe he tickled you for that amount of time. and this story is very well written cant wait for your novel.

isabeau :veryhappy

Thank you Isabeau...soo much:)

I have to tell you that as one female to another it thrills me (in many ways) that you are interested in my stories and that you take the time to comment. Your feedback is something I am very appreciative of. Thank u:)
~margie :bunny:

I think it's safe to say that Ben is the envy of every guy who reads your story. Best of luck with your new tickle friend, and please keep us updated so we can continue to live vicariously through your writings.

Darv

I am incredibly jealous of that dude.

Roger what darvon said. :bouncybou

darvon96 said:
I think it's safe to say that Ben is the envy of every guy who reads your story. Best of luck with your new tickle friend, and please keep us updated so we can continue to live vicariously through your writings.

Darv

I definitely agree with what darvon said. Awesome story just as the first. I thought it was funny how you mentioned how you were tickled for over two hours, but yet at the end it seemed as if it almost just begun, ive had some experinces like that, those were great times. Good luck with the third time. :D

OMG!!! Hehe that was great. He is one extreemly lucky guy. Just be glad it wasnt me though :devil:

aawww Kirasao...thank u...I know that this past Wednesday night after getting home and crawling into bed...I fell asleep lightening fast and slept more soundly than I have in months...should be prescribed for sleepless nights, this tickling thing,lol :)

NGO2....Yes, I know!...it was the craziest thing...another aspect of it that I find intriguing is that while I was being tickled like crazy I wasn't able to think about anything , only react and respond....yet in retrospect, I re-live the scene over and over (multiple times,lol) and I "see" everything...how cool is that??..lol.

Foosboy....ohh yeah?..lol What would u have done differently?:) :blush: :D

Thanks so much for all of your comments!
Now I have to try to avoid diversions and get back to my tickling novel,lol. I hope u all read it when it is posted, I appreciate your honest feedback, thanks again:)
~margie :bouncybou :bouncybou

Last edited:
yes everyone quit distracting ticklemeeeeeeeee she has a novel to write, which will be as interesting as this story and just as well written. dont read this post ticklemeeeeeeee you have a novel to get busy on hehe. xoxo

isabeau :bouncybou

You have a wonderul talent for helping those that are reading you stories to feel like they are there in enjoying your good forturne. Thank you for sharing.

PokeyinMich...Thank u so much and u are very welcome :) I'm happy that sharing my experiences and stories helps:) I'm working feverishly on a full length tickling story, parts 1 and 2 should be posted by Monday...I need an assistant!..lol... thanks again for your thoughtful feedback, it means alot! :bouncybou :bouncybou

Last edited:
Hi margie. Once again, you've done an outstanding job of relating your experience in a way that places the reader in the corner of the same room as the action occurs. Very impressive.

This is surely one lucky guy.

Now that the Fire Department has left . . .

Margie, your story had my computer smoking. The smoke alarm sounded. Now that the Fire Department has left, I can finally respond, but I think what I just described summarizes your ticklish tale's effect on TMF readers!

Please let me know when you have another tickle date with Ben. You see, I am a fellow northeastener. I will keep my windows open so I can listen for your screams and laughter as they bounce across the landscapes.

:couch:

Thank u so much Shadow...as always I never get enough of your sincere feedback...it's soo encouraging:) :bouncybou

EmEs....Thank u, lol.. I am glad that my story had such a positive effect on you....after all, it would be selfish of me to keep all this good stuff to myself...if all I can do at this point is share it vicariously thru the internet via my stories , I'm happy it is helpful:)

I actually talked to Ben last night and he wants to see me over the weekend...I haven't said yes yet primarily because I am working for part of the weekend, have church things to attend to and as of yet have no one to watch my little girl but I am working on making it happen,lol.

If there are tales of weekend tickling to be told you know I will love to do it!LOL.

I will keep u "posted",..lol (Okay, that was pure cheese,lol)

byeee for now:)
~margie
:bouncybou :D :couch:

grrrr marge i[m so envious. why cant i have that kind of luck huh? i mean i'm a good girl gee lol anyway look forward to your next installment. xoxo

isabeau :Kiss2:

Isabeau...you seem to be close enough (in ny right?) perhaps one day you can join us and we can write about it together....who knows? :) :smilestar

awesome

I don't come to this sub-forum too much, but when I do, it's primarily to read the "true stories." I read Part I of your tale awhile back and I just KNEW I had to read Part 2!

You see there's a cute, ticklish behavior therapist friend of mine; she works with autistic children too (small world huh? lol). Anyway, she's told me so many stories about her job and what it's like, I can't help but smile when I read your tales. Your descriptions are so good, I almost feel like I'm peeking in the window. :D

She's not really "one of us" so I'm quite sure she'd be chagrined to hear your accounts...LOL :jester: Nevertheless, I think they're awesome. Keep 'em coming!

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
Isabeau...you seem to be close enough (in ny right?) perhaps one day you can join us and we can write about it together....who knows? :) :smilestar

no i'm in west virginia waaaaaaaaaaa but i would love to join you all and we could write together. who knows? xoxo

isabeau :bump:

could be Isabeau:) :bouncybou

MrPartickler...cool stuff,lol.. yes indeed...many of us behavior therapy folk are no strangers to tickle type personalities,lol. :bouncybou

I would love to be you the next time you went over there! Some girls have all the fun. :(

Oh well....:D Awesome story!

what a nice story....

Congratulations Margie, I am thrilled you had so much fun....what a well written story....very hot...you are now a true heroine of the TMF and we will cheer you on through each installment hereafter.

It is so nice when ticklers meet...wish it happened more often to all here at the TMF

KingP

A highly erotic and well written story Meeeeeeeeeeeee.

I am going to have a hard time in my story topping his tickle of you. But I'll give it my all and more BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

Great job on sharing what happened. Sigh why is it I can't find a Ben? He sounds amazing and sexy mmmmmmmmm.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back