• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Ticklish Belly Pt. 2

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The next day at school, Kelly was in a horrible mood. She was no longer cheerleading captain with finals only a week away, oh how she wanted to be captain, but the tickling Jen delivered to her yesterday! God it was unbearable!
Jen also walked into school today, except she was wearing a huuuuuge grin on her face, and handcuffs in her pocket;)
All of a sudden, Kelly bumped right into Jen as they were walking down the halls.
"oh sorry-wait, it's you," Kelly said, lowering her tone of voice.
"Kelly, i'm so sorry i had to tickle you to become captain. But when i got home, i decided it wasn't fair what i did to you. So after cheerleading practice today, meet me in the locker room and i'll give you captaincy back." Jen told her.
"Relly!?! That would be great! Oh thank you Jen!!" Kelly said happily, embracing Jen in a huge hug.
"No problem," Jen said slyly, as Kelly pranced down the halls to her class...
The day flew by for Kelly, who wore a smile for the rest of the day. She couldn't wait for after practice.
The practice seemed to go by quickly also, and Kelly wondered why she didn't give her the captaincy there, but it didn't matter, at least she was getting it.
Kelly stayed behind a couple minutes in the gym after practice, still in tummy-baring, sleeveless, short-skirt.
She finally went into the locker room, brushing her blonde hair back, and smiling a mile wide.
"Jen? jen, are you in here?" Kelly asked the empty locker-room.
"Right over here Kelly," jen called from the showers, which were large squares with shower-heads sprouting from the walls.
Kelly finally found Jen, and suddenly, out of nowhere, Jen jumped on the unsuspecting Kelly.
"What the-!" Kelly screamed out, and before she realized it, Jen had handcuffed her wrists, and tied them to one of the shoer-heads, suspending Kelly's taunt body perfectly, arms streched above head, her flat, tanned tummy also stretching.
"Jen, what the hell!?!" Kelly screamed, tugging on the cuffs.
"Sorry Kelly, i just had to. After tickling your delicious tummy yesterday, i can't keep my hands off it," Jen teased, coming closer to the, hard, bound body of this beautiful blonde cheerleader.
"So Kelly, ready to be tickled again?"
"No Jen! Please!!" Kelly begged, tugging patheitcally at the cuffs.
"Such a sexy tummy you have there Kelly, how'd you get it so firm, and flat?" Jen asked, coming even closer.
"Ummm...situps?" was the only thing Kelly could think of.
"Okay, just wondering, its tickle time now!"
"Noooooooooooo!!!" Kelly screamed, as Jen lightly danced her finger across Kelly's taunt tummy.
"Teeeheheheheheaahhaaa!!!!!" kelly laughed wildly, bucking up and down in her standing position.
Jen's long nails flickered across the flat, bronzen tummy, and lightly spidering up her sleek sides.
Kelly's giggles turned to extreme laughter, as her body went beserk, dancing like a wiggling snake.
Jen's fingers soon targeted her tight ribcage, and played her perfect ribs like a ticklish piano, each key"rib", hitting a beautiful note of high-pitched girlish laughter.
Jen continued playing the piano"ribcage" and loved the feel of soft flesh beneath her long nails. She loved the way Kelly's youthful body went insane with each touch to her sensitive midriff.
Kelly's face was turning beet-red and tears rolled down her cheeks. Her blonde hair became tangled, as laughter continued to pour like a waterfall out of her wide-open mouth.
Jen soon pulled out something that made Kelly scream in fear, a long, red, stiff feather.
Jen quickly put it to work, slowly circling Kelly's cute bellybutton with the very tip of it.
"Teeeheeheeehe!!" Kelly giggled sweetly.
Jen then went for the kill, and slowly inserted it into Kelly's god-given perfect bellybutton, and twirled it nicely.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kelly's scream was glass-shattering in pitch and made Jen giggle in delight.
She toyed with her bellybutton further, bringing the bellybutton to stroke her toned tummy, while she gently licked out the cute bellybutton.
Kelly's thrashing soon stopped, as she fell into silent laughter and hung limply from the cuffs.
Jen noticed this, and finally gave her blonde ticklee a break.
"Listen Kelly, i'll make you a deal. If you can last thirty seconds without saying Uncle, you can have captaincy back, but if not, its mine!" Jen offered, and Kelly, out of breathe, could only knod in agreement. Kelly would do anything for a shot back at her captaincy, and it was only 30 seconds right, how bad could that be?
Jen then began, while Kelly tried to mentally count the seconds down.
30-Jen smiled and lowered the feather,
29-the feather made contact with her smooth tummy,
28-the feather slowly began to stroke downward,
27-feather stroked lower
26-Kelly gets a funny feeling in her body
25-the feeling grows into ticklishness
24-giggles escaped Kelly's mouth
23-Jen brought her nails to other side of Kelly's soft tummy
22-the nails began to scratch deeply into Kelly's ticklish tummy
21-giggles grew into laughter
20-laughter flooded from Kelly
19-Kelly screamed
18-Jen licked Kelly's bellybutton
17-Kelly screams again
16-Jen looks up at Kelly, still tickling
15-Kelly looks at Jen, their eyes meet, still laughing
14-Jen smiles evily
13-Kelly looks back up, screaming madly
12-tickling intensifies
11-tickling intensifies even more
10-jen's fingers scratch faster
9-feath strokes faster
8-tongue licks deeper
7-twirling tongue in kelly's deep bellybutton
6-Kelly goes insane
5-U
4-N
3-C
2-L
1-E
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen finally stops, leaving Kelly's breasts heaving heavly up and down, gasping for air.
"So Kelly, looks like i'm the new and only captain on this squad, Jen said evily, and began to walk away.
"J-jen, you c-can't leave me here!" Kelly screamed, still swallowing much needed air.
"Oh yes, here's the key," Jen then through the cuff's key to the floor, it landed right at kelly's feet.
"You bitch!" Kelly screamed.
"Goodnight Kelly, see you tomorrow!" jen said delightfully, and that was it, she actually left.
Kelly looked down at the key, as rage filled her body, rage directed at getting revenge, sweet SWEET REVENGE TO JEN!!!!
:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:
THE END?

hope u liked how i continued it bellyticklish, please reply so i can hear what u thought of it:)

wonderful story

:) i loved it........it was totally kool.......i know it's kinda weird but i could actually feel my tummy eing tickled. are u gonna make a sequal to it? I can't wait for antoher story

Another good story

Another good story, nice to see Jersey represented on the forum.

The countdown was a great literary device. I loved this story!:D

tummy, I loved the countdown device, and of course the whole story as usual! and cvb, you could not be more right.

Great job! I agree that the countdown was a great idea. I really hope you have a sequel(or two, or three, or four...)planned.

nice

I know this has been said a lot, but the countdown gives a great effect to the story. Too bad Kelly is only ticklish on her belly. Lets hope that Jen is just a good a victim as kelly is:)

thanks for all the feedback, seems the countdown was a big hit. this has really turned into a hit of a story, i thought i was just doing bellytikclish a favor but this story has turned out nicely even better than i thought

do u really want another part??

I wrote part 1 for ticklishbelly and i just wanted to say im honored that you liked it and wrote a part 2, tummyticklish01! I am such a big fan of yours. Hope to talk to you soon

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back