• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Tickling Scene from Poltergeist Split

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
This is my first time ripping a seen from a DVD so I hope this works this is an Mpeg4 file and is split with HJ Split

I'm on my way out right now, and I'm going to have to download it later....

but I have to say, I remember being in the movies seeing this....and my stomach DROPPED. I couldn't believe it. It was most definitely the first scene I'd ever seen in a movie theatre. To top it off, before the tickling is like....the most amazing, dead on, not-cutting-away soles shot of Jobeth Williams! So I was ALREADY being teased and stirred up! So when the TICLING started....I was like turning RED! I was EMBARRASSED.

THEN.....he tickles her AGAIN a little later, he gooses her!!!

I don't know if you did both scenes but....he gooses her really quickly a little later in the movie and she giggles and squirms away delightfully, as they say.

And then a little later in the movie, she describes a feeling of the ghosts pulling her by her naval area as " a tickling...it's like a tickling.....but you go with the tickling...." and again......my friends, I was like 10 years old or wahtever it was and I was just DYING, I was CONFUSED, hahahaha. VIVID memory.

So thanks for posting it! This scene was defnitely due to be made into a clip!!!

Great clip!

For those who can't play this clip: I play mp4 files with QuickTime player.

bellytickler200 said:
Can someone format these clips to play on Real Player? :bump:

I play this clip fine on real player if you have the latest codec you should be able to right click the clip and choose open with and then select real player

I just found a trial mp4 converter and converted the clip to rm let me know if this works

can you post a vid cap or 2 for the people who don't know any of this? i don't wanna download a dozens files if the video isn't good.

It's a great clip, he tickles her on the sides, and she's got a great laugh. Just download it. :ermm:

Master Cartman said:
can you post a vid cap or 2 for the people who don't know any of this? i don't wanna download a dozens files if the video isn't good.
Here are a few Vid caps and I also made a downsized wmv version for any one that does not want to bother with split files

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back