• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xena story pt 4 (f/f tickling, erotic)

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Xena part 4
Sometimes the best man for the job is a woman

Xena and Gabrielle had fallen asleep in each other’s arms after releasing their passions on one another. Suddenly Xena’s eyes opened quickly as Gabrielle lay there in her arms. She knew who was around. Xena could sense him. She gently rolled Gabrielle over on the floor and stood up positioning herself in a battle stance. “Ares” Xena whispered to herself. Then in a loud voice “I know you’re here Ares, show yourself.” Suddenly, a figure materializes in front of Xena. It was Ares god of war. “After all these years I still can’t figure out how you know I’m around, It must be our deep connection.” Ares says flirtingly “Nice outfit.” Commenting on Xena’s nakedness. “What do you want Ares, I still have some things I need to take care of.” Xena said impatiently, still a little tired from her ordeal with Callisto and Gabrielle.
Ares smiles “That’s why I am here. Not that I didn’t enjoy that little show you and Gabrielle put on for me.” Gabrielle still sleeping on the floor. Her body exposed and enjoying the coolness of it, after being tickled and loved so much by Xena.
“Get to the point” Xena replies.
“I hear that Aphrodite has recruited Callisto in attempts to sway the balance between love and war.” Ares says. “Now, normally I wouldn’t mind watching you get so hot and bothered but I have plans for you Xena and they don’t include her.” “So I think it’s time for sis to get a taste of her own medicine.” A chance to get back at Aphrodite, Xena thought. Certainly the goddess deserved it after all she has done. Xena now interested in what Ares was suggesting.
”What are you saying?” Xena asks.
“I’m saying, Ares explains, I can make it possible .” Ares then waves his hand in the air and a chair that looks like a throne, appears to the side. “This is the chair of Hephestis, he built it some time ago before he and Aphrodite got hitched. It’s been in storage since. No one can escape from it.” “Aphrodite has seen it just once but I doubt my blond-haired self-absorbed sister would even remember it.” “We’ll just wait until she shows up and I’ll take care of the rest.” “Oh and here is something for her little pet to help her sleep at night.” Just then a small green vial appeared in Ares hand.
“Are you planning on staying?” Xena asks with a slight disapproval.
It was bad enough that she gave into Callisto, now she has to deal with the fact of partnering up with Ares. “No, unfortunately I have prior commitments although I would love to see sis get what’s coming.”
Just then Gabrielle wakes up and quickly hides behind Xena, embarrassed about Ares seeing her in all her glory. Xena, unphased by Ares seeing her naked and now becoming a shield for Gabrielle says “Good, this is just between us girls.” With that being said Ares disappears.
Now with Ares gone Xena started to think of a plan to deal with Callisto. It was hard to concentrate because she wanted soo much not to betray her mistress, but she knew that WAS just a feeling you had to expect after being broken. If there was one thing that Xena excelled at, it was fighting against guilt.
Much later, Callisto came to Xena’s cell just as she knew she would. Xena lay there on the bed of her cell waiting for her opportunity. Gabrielle was over to the side of the bed. “Ah, I see my Pretty still hasn’t recovered.” Callisto said mockingly at Xena then looking over to Gabrielle. “You haven’t been having fun on your own with my new little plaything have you my tickly little girl?”
Gabrielle replied trying not to show fear “No, my mistress.” Knowing very well what would happen if Xena’s plan didn’t work.
Just then Xena popped up and threw the green vial on the floor right near Callisto’s feet. Callisto startled, had no time to react. The vial had smashed on the floor and a green mist had risen from it, Callisto became groggy, looking straight at Xena like she was going to get her but immediately fell to the floor asleep.
Callisto had woken up to find herself now chained to the table. Callisto was now the one without her armor on although Xena and Gabrielle were dressed again. They probably found there clothes inside the chamber. Callisto was going to keep them as souvenirs. “Xena I see that you’re will is stronger then I believed, do you really think this is going to hold me?” Callisto looked at Gabrielle and said with a confident smile “My tickle slave release me now!” Gabrielle shook her head slowly as to say I don’t think so. Callisto realizing that she no longer had control over Gabrielle started to pull on her chains angrily to free herself. Just then Aphrodite appeared out of nowhere “Exsqueeze meeee, what’s going on here?” she said in a half-annoyed voice.
Just then Ares appeared also. “Its simple sis, you need to get what’s coming to you and here it is.” Ares waved his hand and instantly Aphrodite was in the chair. Her wrists where cuffed above her head showing off her beautifully smooth armpits. Her legs where stretched out in front of her cuffed on a footrest and her feet were totally exposed to the air. She was wearing her pink see-through lingerie she is known for. “Ares, what are you up too?” Aphrodite yelled. Ares walked over to Aphrodite.
“Recognize this chair? It’s the chair Hephestis made when you first met, I’ve made some minor adjustments to it.” A horrified look came over Aphrodite when she realized IT was the chair. The chair Hephestis had used to trap her when he was obsessed with her. No god could escape from it. She knew from experience. “Let me out of this!” Aphrodite yelled. “Sorry sis, but this is between you and Xena.” Ares then disappeared. Aphrodite still not ready to give up tells Xena, “Pluhleasse, You know this won’t hold me, but it was a nice try warrior babe.” Aphrodite then disappears in a cloud of sparkling dust. With a cocky smile and a raised eyebrow, Xena walks over to the empty chair and scratches the air with her finger.
“AHHAHAHAAAAAHAAA HAH AHAH AHAHAHA HA HA HA HA!” A scream of laughter comes out of the air as Aphrodite rematerializes back into the chair. Xena’s finger now scratching the goddesses’ armpit.
Aphrodite’s skin all over her body was silky smooth. Every morning she would have her man-servants rub her body down with oils. If she knew anything about tickling, she knew that it would be torture for her because of this.
“I know about the chair” Xena said with confidence “and how you can’t escape but don’t worry you’ll be out of it soon enough. Just as soon as I teach the both of you something about using others for your own pleasure.”
Xena stopped tickling Aphrodite’s armpit and walked over to Callisto. She looked at Calisto and with a sinister smile said. “I can play games too.” Xena had a dark past and a dark side. Something that she try to keep under control but in certain circumstances, it would show itself now and then. This was one of those times. Xena then took her two fingers and started poking certain places on Callisto’s body.
Callisto was still struggling angrily to free herself. Xena was striking different areas…one by Callisto’s ankles, one by each of her arms, plus both sides of her ribs and one on each of her legs.
Callisto didn’t feel any pain from these strikes but it didn’t matter…she was going to get free and make Xena pay even worse then before. When Xena was finished, she looked at Callisto who had a look of caged animal ready to strike. Xena gave a evil smirk and a short chuckle, “heh!” Xena then proceeded to brush Callisto’s golden blonde hair with her fingers. Callisto just looking at her with disgust. “You will not defeat me Xena.”
“Speaking of de-feet.” Xena said in a mocking voice. “ Let’s see how yours are.” Xena walked over to the end of the table. Xena removed one of Callisto’s boots. Callisto’s feet were soft and sensitive to the touch. Callisto knew this, she never did any hard work on them. Her armies would do most of the taking over villiages while she would ride a horse. With the exception of very few of those worthy of her skill would she ever really give her feet a workout in a fight.
Xena started to make a figure eight on the arch of her foot. “Remember this?” Xena said with a sinister voice.
“HAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHA AHAHA AHA HAHAHA AHAHAHAH AHAHA AHAAHHAAAHAHA
HAHAHA AHAHA AHAH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAH HAAHAHA AHAHA!” Callisto’s broke out in screams of laughter that could be heard through out the whole room.
To Callisto’s surprise she had no idea she was THIS ticklish on her feet. Not too many people could get close enough to her to find out either…she wouldn’t allow it. Or is it what the warrior princess did when she was striking her. Callisto knew of Xena’s knowledge of pressure points. Callisto thought to herself, that little bitch had used this knowledge to make her body totally ticklish. She tried to pull on her wrists again but just kept shaking her leg up and down to release some of the tickling sensation.
She couldn’t help herself, it tickled sooo much. Xena just kept using her finger tracing the wrinkles of the bottom of Callisto’s foot. Callisto’s head was thrashing back and forth, her mouth wide open with a mixed scream and laughter coming out. Xena then raked four fingers from the top of the ball of her feet to the bottom several times. Like a cat trying to sharpen its nails.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHH AAAAAHAAH AHHHHHHHHHH AHAHA AHA
YOUAHAHAHA BITAHAHAHCH YOOUUHAHAH BITCHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH AHAHA
GETAAHAHAHA OFFAHAHAHAHA AHA!”
Xena continued raking her fingers on Callisto’s foot, just smirking at hearing her enemy in the same ticklish agony she had experienced a few hours ago. But Xena wasn’t done yet, she took Callisto’s other boot off. Callisto was still panting over the ticklishness she just experienced. “You bitch.” Callisto said in almost of whispery voice.
Again, Xena just smirked and started to scratch the middle of both of Callisto’s feet with all ten fingers. Five per foot. Callisto’s body bucked up wildly, lifting her ass off the table. One foot was bad enough but not both feet.
“NOOOOOO NOOOOOHAHA HAHAHA AHA AH AHAHA AHAH AHA AH AHAHHHHHHHHAHAHA
HAHAH AHAHA AHAHHHH HAHA AHAHA H AHAHA AH HAHA AHHA AHAHA AHA AHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHA Callisto’s screams of mixed laughter echoed all around the area.
Xena tickled her feet for 15 minutes but it felt like an hour. Callisto was laughing so hard you could see her stomach muscles flexing. Callisto had a very skinny body but very shapely. Her long blonde hair was a mess now, draping over the ends of the table. Thoughts came to Callisto’s head. Xena had done it again, tricked her. Now she is paying the price for her stupidity. Gabby, that irritating blond, she definitely had it in for her--even more now--for betraying her.
Gabrielle was watching the whole tickling torture that Callisto was going through. Part of her was kinda turned on but another part of her was glad that Callisto was getting what she deserved. How many times did Callisto tickle her this week although she begged for mercy Callisto wouldn’t stop. Normally Gabrielle would stop Xena if she thought Xena was going over the edge but these past months had changed her a bit. The more she hung around Xena the more she realized that some things are necessary no matter how dark they seem.
“How’s that feel, Callisto?” Xena said with a smart-ass tone. Callisto just lay there gasping for air. Xena was now in her dark place, when she sees nothing but the enemy before her and nothing will stray her from reaching her goal, to “break” Callisto. Xena walked over to the side of the table. “Let’s see, I believe you enjoyed playing with Gabrielle’s ribs before didn’t you.” Xena said with a sarcastic remark. Xena then made a claw with both her hands and began spidering her fingers up and down Callisto’s ribs occasionally lightly running her nails across the blonde;s hard rock abs. Callisto had no body fat on her, with her arms stretch out above her head, her ribs showed as plain as day. Her belly button exposed to any probing finger and that is what Xena did. Xena stuck her finger inside Callisto’s bellybutton moving it around in a circular motion.
“HAHH AHAHA AHAHA AHH AHAHA AHAH HAAAHA AHAH AHAHA AHHHA AHAH AHAHAHA AHAHA HAAA HAHA AHA AHAHH HAAAAHAHAAAAAH HAAAA HAAA YOUHAH BITCHHAHA
HAHAHA AHAHA AHHH AHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAH HHHHHAAAHAH AHAH AHAH AHAH.” That’s all Callisto could say in between fits of a laughing and screaming that came from her mouth. Enduring the tickle torture that the warrior princess was expertly giving out.
Xena gently pinchied each part of Callisto’s ribs and her sides making the blonde have short bursts of giggles. The warrior princess knew what was coming next would rival the feeling Callisto experienced with her feet. Xena then took her fingers and slid them up to the hollows of Callisto’s pits. They took the shape of a bowl because they weren’t totally pulled over her head. Because she had such a small frame Xena’s hand practically covered her whole armpit. Xena stuck her finger inside the shaved hollow pits and tickled both of them. Callisto’s body started to buck again, her head thrashing back and forth. Just like her feet, this tickling sensation was too much for Callisto to take. But she wouldn’t give in, Xena could tickle her until she died laughing. It wasn’t the first time she’s been tortured, she’s been a tortured soul most of her life.
Still, her initial reaction was to scream out stop.
“STTOOOHAHHAAAH HAHAHAH AHAHA HAHAH AHA HAHA HAH PLEASAHAHA HAHA AHA AHA HAAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAA CA HAHA AHAH AHA AHA CAN’T HAAHAHA TAKAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANYHAHA HAH MORHAHAHAHAHA!”
Xena just ignored her victims screams and kept on continually tickling her new tickle slave’s pits. She even staddled Callisto on the table for awhile and laid her chin between Callisto’s chest and laid her body against the blonde. Xena just kept lightly scratching the soft sensitive skin. Every time Callisto’s laughs and screams would slow down Xena would touch her body in a new place and Callisto would restart to laugh and scream her head off again. Xena knew exactly where to touch her to make her scream, pinching her waist and scratching her armpits. Xena would sometimes sit up and reach to tickle Calisto’s feet and thighs, only to return to her neck and the rest of her body. She had used her pressure point system to make certain that Callisto’s body had become a tickler’s dream that every part of her body caused a reaction whether highly ticklish or off the chart ticklish. Callisto was certainly paying her dues for the torture she had put on the two women.
Meanwhile, Gabrielle had been watching this whole thing getting turned on and started to touch herself to get some relief. She began to rub her nipples over her green top, they were so hard that they were showing through it. Her legs felt weak that she had to kneel on the floor. She was sooo turned on by Xena’s domination of Callisto, but SHE was always turned on by IT even if it wasn’t always sexual. Sometimes it even frightened her on occasion but, that’s what made her leave the simple life of Pododia anyway.
Gabrielle’s hands were massaging her breasts underneath her shirt, every once in awhile she would squeeze and pull on her nipples. Her eyes were closed tight as she felt her hands explore every part of her body. Gabrielle was biting her bottom lip because she didn’t want to let go yet. She was just teasing herself, thinking of how much she wanted Callisto and Xena right now. Her private region was just so hot that she couldn’t stand not to touch it anymore. Her fingers found there way down underneath her skirt. She pulled away the part of material that covers between her legs and used her fingers to give herself extreme pleasure.
A surge of sexual excitement came swarming over her body. It felt so good, she continued to satisfy her sexual urges. Aphrodite was loving this, Gabrielle had always been her favorite and to see Gabrielle enjoying herself like this just made the goddess tingly. She had been watching everyone since this whole thing started. She had nothing else to do because she couldn’t escape. Now all she could see is Gabrielle lying on the floor and her hand between her legs, moaning. The other hand was twisting and pulling her nipples rubbing her stomach every now and then. She could tell Gabrielle was in her own little world. She couldn’t hear Gabrielle moans of ecstasy because of Callisto’s screaming and laughing at being tickled mercilessly by Xena.
But Aphrodite could see Gabrielle’s eyes closed tight, mouth wide open and her hips gyrating to the rhythm of her hand. Gabrielle started to speed up and her hips going wild and her mouth getting even wider, then it happened just as she knew it would..a hard orgasm. Gabrielle started to shake as she pulled her hand from underneath her skirt. Just lying there still slowly massaging her breasts for the moment, feeling satisfied.
Xena’s fingers were dancing all over Callisto’s naked body.
“HAHAHA AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHA AHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAH AHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA AHAHAHAHAHA!”
The roomed was filled with the echoes of Callisto’s screams of laughter. Xena had stopped tickling Callisto, the blonde ticklee was panting soo hard trying to catch her breath. Xena put her hand on Callisto’s blond pubic hair. Gabrielle couldn’t see what Xena was doing but she had an idea. Xena’s hand had disappeared between Callisto’s legs. Callisto ‘s hips thrashing just as wildly as before and her legs where sliding back and forth as much as the chain would let them. She tried to close them. Gabrielle knew what Xena was doing and so did Callisto. She was being rough and Callisto loved it rough…rough, hard and fast.

Gabrielle could see her once cocky mistress turned into a unwilling submissive. Xena didn’t give her ticklee anytime to stop feeling any sensations of tickling or ecstasy. She was helpless and she knew it.
Xena certainly knows her targets, Gabrielle thought. I guess that is what made her one of the most dangerous woman to tangle with. Gabrielle didn’t know when Callisto was going explode but she knew that it would be soon and she did.
Callisto was a mess, her body filled with sweat and dry tears down her face, her legs trembling. She was enduring so much tickling that she had went a little horse and couldn’t speak let alone think. She had been broken just lying there. Xena looked at her, “That was fun wasn’t it?” Xena said sarcastically. “Maybe next time you’ll think twice about what you do.” Xena turned to Gabrielle who was getting up from the floor. Xena didn’t say anything to Gabrielle , but gave her a look and twitched her head toward Aphrodite. Gabrielle nodded her head in obedience. Aphrodite just looked at Gabrielle walking toward her and then at Xena. “It’s your turn now goddess of love.” Xena exclaimed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back